How is this possible?

RiverBeaver

7 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

24hrs awake huh? I'm pretty sure the fastest speed setting can help out with that, pretty sure a hell of a lot of time goes by with that and can get done within 10 minutes easily.

I mean hey, report all you want, I'm pretty sure them flags would get lifted afterwards and all your reporting will be for naught.

He can't. He's not a premium. ;)

Let him spend 10 dollars and get banned for false reporting. I don't know why so many people are being pulled in by this troll. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Oh shit im going to get flagged now. Better hide my game to not be known as a cheater

you can hide anything you want those won't' get counted in the rankings here anyways so have fun with that

2 minutes ago, Cassylvania said:

Let's all just agree that this is a dumb idea for a trophy.

Yeah and I'll not likely get this one! anytime soon and might even be my last trophy if even keep playing that long (i've got other game I need to play!) and if they ever patch in KB+M support I really need that!

2 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

He can't. He's not a premium. ;)

Let him spend 10 dollars and get banned for false reporting. I don't know why so many people are being pulled in by this troll. 

Flagging got changed and you no longer need to be premium.  As long as you have the game on your profile, you can flag people for it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mesopithecus said:

Flagging got changed and you no longer need to be premium.  As long as you have the game on your profile, you can flag people for it.

Meh. Let him do what he wants. He'll get banned, and it'll be over. That or he can stay butt-hurt complain and we can all just sit there and laugh at our computers. It's a win-win.

I'm pretty sure all Sims games have work arounds. If you play enough Sims, doing this in less than 5 days is probably child's play.

On 20/11/2017 at 2:51 PM, ChampionPrince said:

Sadly people just want the Platinum trophy to see who get's it first. Instead of enjoying the game. It's like taking steroids instead of doing the hard work. Sad, sad and very sad. Don't get me wrong you can do whatever you want but instead of focusing on the game your focusing on some stupid trophy someone decided to put in the game. 

Yeah this isn’t comparable to steroids m8. Why does it matter to you what someone goes for in the game? Who said they aren’t enjoying it? Just because you don’t have the same mindset as someone else when they play a game, doesn’t mean they don’t enjoy it. 

• Like 2

Just now, MMDE said:

He can report as long as he has played the game. He already did report 5 people. The wrath of the law will soon consume those poor souls. Some of these don't even have the platinum trophy, and they got "trophies too fast", even if there's hours between them, can't have any of that!!

Well hey, I did warn him, and since he didn't want to listen, just told him it would all be for naught.  Looks like I was right after all, and our savior MMDE comes to the rescue once more xD

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

He can report as long as he has played the game. He already did report 5 people. The wrath of the law will soon consume those poor souls. Some of these don't even have the platinum trophy, and they got "trophies too fast in one day", even if there's hours between them, can't have any of that!!

When did they change this? Lol. I really need to keep up with the times!

I don't get the sudden freakout. Looking at your past posts you seem pretty reasonable and you've been a member for almost three years so you obviously want to use the site. If you're going to submit flags knowing full well they aren't correct I'd assume that'd eventually lead to a ban. Why risk it when you obviously want to use the service this site provides? 

Besides, if you're going to flag for this then you may as well go ahead and submit flags for everyone with the Uncharted 4 plat, Final Fantasy VII, Manhunt, Dead Space, Red Dead, Mega Drive/Genesis collection, Skyrim up until the point the Omega Infinium patch was released...I could go on. All games that allow cheats or exploits to get the platinum, not everyone will use them but there's nothing stopping players if they're available and it's legit. The funny thing is you're going after people who haven't cheated, just people who played it smart to get their trophies. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Please don't report a game and fill up our queue if they are just using in-game cheats or glitches :facepalm:

Sorry about that I didn't know I'll stop!  But this has to do more than just using in-game cheat or glitches, these cheats are supposed to disable trophies but they don't, and some are using a glitch and exploiting it to use cheats that shouldn't give anyone trophies, this isn't just one single "Things that are not flaggable " but 3 of them, and the game just came out so they haven't had a chance to patch or maybe don't' even know about it I don't even know where this gllich could be reported, what if they do patch this will others be flagged then? Unless they can prove they are legit!

And how are glitches even allowed cause glitches aren't even meant to be in games they were missed by mistake and probably never reported or could never fix them,

What are some examples that other glitches that are acceptable!

10 hours ago, FarSideOfSaturn said:

I don't get the sudden freakout. Looking at your past posts you seem pretty reasonable and you've been a member for almost three years so you obviously want to use the site. If you're going to submit flags knowing full well they aren't correct I'd assume that'd eventually lead to a ban. Why risk it when you obviously want to use the service this site provides? 

Besides, if you're going to flag for this then you may as well go ahead and submit flags for everyone with the Uncharted 4 plat, Final Fantasy VII, Manhunt, Dead Space, Red Dead, Mega Drive/Genesis collection, Skyrim up until the point the Omega Infinium patch was released...I could go on. All games that allow cheats or exploits to get the platinum, not everyone will use them but there's nothing stopping players if they're available and it's legit. The funny thing is you're going after people who haven't cheated, just people who played it smart to get their trophies. 

These cheats are supposed to disable trophies but they don't, and how did anyone cheat in those listed game, and I know I didn't cheat in Uncharted 4!

And nothing allows for exploits they weren't meant to be in games they missed them by mistake and/ or couldn't fix them cause they weren't reported!

Maybe I should check Nier Automata players even if those are allowed but I won't! Cause I ended up buying a few cause I thought it was a joke but I can prove I still got 100% on everything but fishing! 

10 hours ago, GhostBusters_23 said:

Dude,they probably not cheaters. I got the game 3 days early and play with 8 sims it's not that hard. If you're a hardcore gamer you could pretty much have it done. 

I had it at after 11 pm my time on the relese day and I still only have 3 trophies at 4% I know it doesn't help when I still play other games either but still! I know some trophies are cheated!  (If this had a KB+M support patch I could play it longer)

@gtasthehunter Using in game cheats isn't cheating, if it's the developers fault then it's okay to use. When people use other forms such as codes or other things ( I don't know ways of cheating) then it can be flagged and made a fuss about. 

For example, Demon's Souls. Thousands of people use the duplication glitch and still do, the times on the trophies look funny but people know about it. This isn't cheating due to the fact that it's in the game. The Sims is an easy game and if you have a lot of experience with the mechanics the trophies a trivial. Just because you don't have the time or another reason to earn the trophies as quick as others doesn't mean they're cheating. There's no need to be salty and just let people enjoy games without them being accused of cheating.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

Using in game cheats isn't cheating,

It is when they are supposed to disable trophies! The game should even show a warning about using cheats would disable trophies, I haven't seen it cause I haven't cheated and before release, they said that cheats would disable trophies!

4 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

It is when they are supposed to disable trophies! The game should even show a warning about using cheats would disable trophies, I haven't seen it cause I haven't cheated and before release, they said that cheats would disable trophies!

Sometimes there's an oversight when making the game, if they see it as a problem it'll get patched but for now it's fine to use. Plenty of games have had trophies earned more easily when it first comes out due to glitches, those people did nothing wrong they're just enjoying the game. 

@gtasthehunter I don't necessarily think that people are using in game cheats as @Kitty_Paine has already confirmed that in game cheats do disable trophies.  People are just being clever and smart in the way they play, using glitches/exploits and smart strategies of obtaining the trophies.  There is nothing wrong with that and it's not something to report people for.

Also, some people pre-ordered the Deluxe edition which allowed them to play on the 14th November as kind of a pre-order bonus, so they may have gotten the game a few days before you did (looking at your trophies, you indeed started later)

23 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

@gtasthehunter I don't necessarily think that people are using in game cheats as @Kitty_Paine has already confirmed that in game cheats do disable trophies.  People are just being clever and smart in the way they play, using glitches/exploits and smart strategies of obtaining the trophies.  There is nothing wrong with that and it's not something to report people for.

Also, some people pre-ordered the Deluxe edition which allowed them to play on the 14th November as kind of a pre-order bonus, so they may have gotten the game a few days before you did (looking at your trophies, you indeed started later)

Yeah like these are legit {I REMOVED LINK} but at least he stopped! And yeah at 1st they do disable trophies but later they still get trophies somehow or maybe it was patched in 1.02 I hope but just not listed in notes or I hope it is patched soon!

So if someone could cheat like the one above others could cheat and be more clever about it.  Like others could cheat like 1 or 2 then few hrs later they cheat a few more or the next day they cheat a few more.  so they don't look like the ones above! (i would need to see a stream of them getting all these trophies this fast for me not to think they aren't cheated)  And now more will prob chat more now too!

And I'm going try to keep reporting cheated trophies to whomever even works on the sims 4 and Sony till something is done to reset cheated trophies, or somehow mark trophies as cheated!  And it isn't right to use cheats/glitches to get trophies even if they are in the game!

And what cheats for other games are you even talking about!  And I don't count unlocks that you have to work towards stuff like in RE5 or RE6 like the infinite ammo or other games with unlocks like that!

And I had this game on the 13th around 11:05 pm and started it at around 11:35 pm!  I just don't play it that long maybe 2-3hr a day maybe more maybe less cause  I have other new games I wanted to try to play and maybe finish one I've been working on before the sims 4!  And how can you not see the easiest one that was gotten on 11/14/2017 11 am!  I just didn't stay up all night to keep playing or have others playing the game for me either!  I know they can't be flagged for that but still stupid in my book it is no fun not earning the trophies themselves!

Edited by gtasthehunter
Removed a Link

15 minutes ago, gtasthehunter said:

Honestly i still dont know how you think we are cheating. I got the deluxe edition which got me the games 3 days early. I'm playing with 8 sims and since i have nothing better to do with my life i have been playing sims over 12 hours a day, 1 time even without sleeping. So yhea there you go. Thats how i and probably more got their trophies so fast and close to each other.

• Like 3