Marvel Heroes to close Friday 24th Nov

TheLiamK

I'm pretty sure they need to be different like totally different. It unlocked for me after I went back to Ep7 and did some dinosaur hunting alert that I originally skipped. I'm not sure though, you could try grinding the arsonist alert in Ep1 and see if it pops. I'd assume they need to be unique like the 14 operations need to be unique.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mking_63 said:

I'm pretty sure they need to be different like totally different. It unlocked for me after I went back to Ep7 and did some dinosaur hunting alert that I originally skipped. I'm not sure though, you could try grinding the arsonist alert in Ep1 and see if it pops. I'd assume they need to be unique like the 14 operations need to be unique.

Yeah, I figured as much. I may need to go back to do some of them, as I skipped quite a few while rushing to the treasure rooms and bosses.

2 hours ago, fabmorais_2011 said:

BTW, when they say 24 different alerts, they must be 24 unique alerts right, meaning you can't do the same easy alert 24 times, correct? I still need that one.

yes, as far as advice. try doing it on another difficulty and search the whole map. if one is nearby alert will show up just have to find it.

would say normal difficulty but its gets hectic trying to get to one already in progress. if find every known one should have some leftover alerts midway through the last chapter without no issues for the trophy.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, pMk2k said:

I was playing and then... servers were off :(

What a sad history behind this game... I'm sure they could have done this in a better way... They shut down the servers in a date between rumors and official close date...

They probably nailed it to not close it down on friday and just leave the office on Monday. So that the servers could run for atleast the weekend.

Sad here with a 76% and I had almost the prestige twice trophy :/. I will just leaved it installed just in case, but don't have really any hope

Although I'm glad I don't have it on this account, I'm pretty bummed I didn't get into the game earlier. I played for a few hours on an alt and it seemed cool. Then again, everything was free by then, so it was probably a different experience anyway.