Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% game #88 (312th completed overall) Costume quest 2 (ps4)

completed in 1 day and 1 hour

100% game #99 (313th completed overall) Machinarium (ps4)

completed in 10 hours and 35 minutes

game difficulty: 2/10 with the 6/10 on the tic-tac-toe puzzle it would send one into anger because of losing so many times

going onto bully with these 2 games completed

Edited by kingdrake2

100% - #100

L14bfb5.png

100% on 2nd December 2017

(1 month, 4 weeks, 9 hours)

Beautiful setting and stunning visuals in Seattle of United States especially under the night sky and almost every thing is detailed but in my opinion there a bit of too many sunset, B) Although it got some astonishing graphics but the storyline felt let down for me because of 2 previous back to back Infamous story and the storyline didn't really connect to previous infamous characters or non-playable character, only briefly mention the outcome of the story in earlier and final part of the game. Oh, did previous Infamous NPC "Zeke" made a appearance in this game? :hmm:

Infamous Second Son Platinum Video

Spoiler

• Like 1

100% game #90 (315th completed overall) machinarium (vita)

completed in 8 hours and 50 minutes

game difficulty 2/10 

100% game #91 (316th completed overall) Papo And Yo (ps3)

completed in 1 day and 47 minutes

finished the second game. going to work on xblaze lost memories (ps3)

Edited by kingdrake2

100% game #92 (318th completed overall) Mad Dog McCree (ps3)

completed in 2 hours and 42 minutes

game difficulty 3/10 (personally rated as a 5/10 because my aiming is horrid with motion controller).

100% game #93 (319th completed overall) Mad Dog 2: The City Of Lost Gold

completed in 14 hours and 4 minutes

game difficulty 1/10 (personally rated as 6/10 aiming is horrid and i couldn't figure how to progress through the game) had to shoot the bull skull.

Edited by kingdrake2

100% - #101

L7f0de7.png

Almost 3 years in my PlayStation Plus library I can finally play Infamous First Light but...why hold until today? :dunno: Because I still didn'tt own a PlayStation 4 when PS Plus made it free so I downloaded it first and after I got my PS4 2 years ago I had a strong feeling that Infamous Second Son will one day be FREE to PS Plus subscribers and it became reality in 2017. B)

Infamous First Light Platinum Video
Spoiler

• Like 1

L9cb4f6.png

FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE GLADIOLUS

Well. The story was short, yes, but fun to play nevertheless. The score attack mode on the other hand was not to my taste since time limits are stressing, and the fact that you had to be good at parrying to get enough points made it worse. For that selfsame reason the Cor fight was quite agonising; it was pretty much build around the parrying mechanism and didn't give you much wiggle room with limited options and items on your hands. It took me a while to beat him and when I did, it was a really close call for I would have lost if even one more hit had landed on me.

During playing the story mode, I had a glitch to happen that made Gladiolus not stop running. He ran if I touched no button, he ran if I tried pressing buttons. I couldn't even guide the direction of the run, he just went where he felt like. Luckily for me, at one point when I was already considering backing out and loading a save file, Gladiolus galloped right into a place where enemies appeared and when one of them hit him, he finally stopped moving on his own. Far less annoying hiccup was when during one playthrough Cor refused to get down from atop of a climbable rock and I had to advance without him for a long period of time until all of sudden he just materialized in front of me out of thin air at a random time.

Ld9e214.png

FINAL FANTASY XV: EPISODE PROMPTO

Playing as Prompto means playing with guns. It took me a little while to get accustomed to using firearms, and even when I got the hang of it, I still kind of missed sword fighting and map shifting as Noctis. But it was entertaining playing through the story, anyway, even if it was a short ride. Also, battling against Aranea was much easier than I had anticipated. Definitely not as cumbersome opponent as Cor was. On a side note, the BGM when traversing the world map was quite nice.

However. To express myself in an exaggerated form: Whoever came up with the snowmobile catastrophe should be fired on the spot. The controls were finicky and time requirements harsh. I'm glad to wave goodbye to the Time Trial, the snowmobile is better dead and buried.

Ahh, with these two DLCs completed, I now have FFXV back to 100%. :D Though... that will change soon when Episode Ignis hits the store. Well, I'm prepared; I've actually quite waited for this, as I prefer Ignis over Gladiolus and Prompto. *cracks his knuckles*

• Like 1

Image result for gravity rush 2 raven's choice

Another Story: The Ark of Time - Raven's Choice

I'm currently in the middle of getting the platinum in Gravity Rush 2 having done all of the story missions and side missions with only the challenges left to do and the collectibles to get. So I thought I'd take time out to do the Raven's Choice DLC first which I had originally planned on saving until the end.

It was a lot shorter than I expected it to be. I don't know why but I expected it to be longer. It clocks in at 3-5 hours depending on whether you need to go back for the missable trophies. I found what was on offer here very enjoyable.

I won't give away any spoilers but it covers a lot of Raven's back story and also events that take place between the first game and the second game. If you've played either game you'll know that Raven is quite the enigmatic character so I enjoyed seeing some additional exposition from her. It was nice to see the story arc involving the colony of children that live underneath Hekseville being revisited too after it was introduced in the first game and was never really resolved properly.

Trophy wise it's a pretty easy set although Furious Collector was a tricky one. That took me 4 attempts.

If you're planning on playing Gravity Rush 2 then definitely take the time to play the DLC as well. Best of all, it's free ?

• Like 1

L99d0a6.png

If I hadn't bought the disc bundle with both this and Wheel of Fortune on Black Friday, I probably wouldn't have bothered. There are two trophies that exist to artificially lengthen the game and it's skeletal compared to the PS3 version. Wheel of Fortune was at least somewhat enjoyable. At least I got my money back when I sold it on eBay.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

L1880d8.png

Been playing a lot of Gems of War and Orcs Must Die: Unchained, so haven't gotten anything in a few days and felt like getting some trophies to feel like I'm actually progressing. Even though I am progressing on those games toward trophies, it feels like you aren't when you get nothing. So bought this, and it was kinda cute. Still not big on the art design, if it were different I'd like it more. It's not really a game though.

L8f696c.png

I bought this without knowing what it was, after 4 years I finally started over and finished this. Not a fan at all. It was really tedious, but I'm happy to have it off my backlog forever and I will not touch the series again. Whoever named this game should be sued for false advertising. Literally nothing about doodling in it.

• Like 1

L9b7bc7.png

Papers, Please

Fun: 7.5/10

Difficulty: 3/10

The Donald Trump simu- I mean border inspector game has you playing as Arstotzka's new border agent who got the job via lottery. You have to check immigrant's papers to insure that the information is correct and if so, approve their entry or deny it. It starts simple, just deny anyone not from Arstotzka and only let Arstotzkans back into the country after which you then start accepting non Arstotzkans in as long as their papers are correct. After a few days you have to check more and more papers upon request of the government of Arstotzka and eventually  you get to detain and shoot people. After each day, if you have enough money to pay rent and if you kept your family healthy, you can continue playing. Just a tip, you don't have to have heat or feed your family every day, use that knowledge to save up money for when the game really gets harder. It's not a hard game to earn the 100% in, if you know the game well from playing it on PC or watch people do a let's play of it, you can fly by with relative ease.

GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA!

• Like 1

L4e1ea9.png

I was kinda intimidated at first (just reading the description and trophy guide made it look like a super stressful micromanage experience), but overall it was alot of fun. It has many epic RPG staples like grinding, powering up, getting smarter, battling, and crafting items, but instead of saving the world, you're trying to escape prison. It's one of those games when you could leave a session frustrated and angry (ESPECIALLY for the DLC), but then come back and have it all suddenly click.

I dunno if I'll get the sequel, but I wonder if this involved RPG-esque gameplay could be implemented for other scenarios IE a day at work resulting in saving a coworker, or being a firefighter and choosing the correct loadout.

• Like 1