Post your newest 100%

Aexuz

100% - #107

Assassin'd Creed Unity

Le47b38.png\

I like Assassin's Creed Unity setting in 18th century of France during Revolution as the graphics is stunning and beautiful with all those non playing characters running down the street of Paris :holy: and I also love the storyline since Ezio Auditore adventure ended in AC:Revelation there isn't any decent storytelling xD but on the other hand I also annoying hate it as well due to the broken mechanism of this game plus it is still full of bugs & glitches and this is have been patch multiple time by Ubisoft. :angry: I can't imagine playing without any patches when it was released on 2014 and I really feel sorry for those who brought it on Day One. :(

Assassin's Creed Unity Platinum Video
Spoiler

• Like 1

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mega Man Legacy Collection 2

L51373c.png

Great collection of Mega Man games. It was fun going back to the 8 - bit, 16 - bit and 32 - bit era of gaming to experience classic platforming (although Mega Man 9 and 10 are technically not NES games).

Challenges were much easier compared to the first collection, as the times are a lot more lenient. Still ended up spending around 20 hours or so getting at least 50 challenges to Gold and beating four Mega Man games no less than seven times.

Very fun to play through. I guess The Disney Afternoon Collection is the next set of retro games I will be playing.

• Like 2

Bloodstained: Curse of the Night [Vita]

Ldcc0f7.png

Awesome game, and I'm not much of a Classic Castlevania person. Not sure if later games in the classic games were more like this or not, but I like  this one. Branching paths, multiple endings, upgrades to find, shortcuts, secrets. Fun to be had. Other than the kind of swarm of bugs and running from them the game performed very well on Vita too. There was slowdown in the last level where that happens, but other than that didn't see a problem. Not sure if that same issue is in other versions or not, but it was in this one.

Wouldn't mind doing it again on PS4 some time.

• Like 4

100% #26 Level 22 (PSVita)

L7dea30.png

Date Achieved: 12 July 2018

100% Completion: 29-30%

Enjoyment: 8/10

I was searching through some indie game on the PSVita that I got from PS+ until I stutted on this game.

Watched the trailer for it and it looked fun.

It was a nice time waster, it's small, fun and I highly recommend this game for that.

• Like 3

LEGO Dimensions [PS4]

Lf6a715.png

I wish we could get a sequel, even if they ditch the toys to life aspect I would love to see it. Because while I enjoyed the [physical] DLC story and level packs, they didn't have the same charm as the main game's story that threaded everything together. Just going through a game's movie pack or a level pack wasn't what made Dimensions interesting. It was the story that combined all the properties together.

And while the level and story packs did have references, cameos and stuff they weren't huge parts of them. The core of them was to just go through "x" and that was it. Which is fine, but better suited to proper LEGO Dimensions. And while yeah, you could bring your own characters in to play... the story would still be all about "x". The main game had amazing moments bringing together Batman, LEGO Movie, Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who and so on. While the packs were just "Hey you like Sonic? Here's a LEGO Sonic level, isn't that neato?" And yeah, it is but it's not as cool as the main game. I digress.

• Like 3

Led32c1.png

Race The Sun

The clean b/w visuals and simple controls had me instantly hooked. It's a short game, but if you're looking for a 'pick up and play' racer without uber-colourful & potent seizure-inducing effects, this one may be for you.

• Like 4

L0665f6.png
Gravity Crash Ultra (for Vita)

While I had fun with this game I couldn't really recommend it to anyone now. The online is supposed to close August 27th but I haven't been able to access the online component since June 22nd. Other people I know have been able to access the online, I really can't explain the discrepancy, we're both NA even. They're US and I'm Canada. No Idea. Point remains, you could load this game on your system only to find you're already too late to get the easy online out of the way. Shame I only noticed this game due to server shutdown, I probably would've messed around with the level editor more and cranked out some real levels. :|

• Like 2

A couple of quick ones I earned earlier in the week.

Lcd80e8.png

HiQ Ace

Not bad for a free game. Very relaxing to play and I liked the music too. Very similar to Slyde, 4K Puzzle Showdown and 1000 Top Rated. Takes about an hour to 100%.

Lba447a.png

Inner Kung Fu

A truly bizarre game if you can call it that. It looks like an IOS port and I have a feeling it probably is. It has to be seen to be believed  :giggle:

• Like 1