Suggestion: Trophy win-streak on profiles

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Another interesting thing to look up would be ADHD streaks. That is, how many platinums do you have where there are no trophies from any other game between the first trophy in a game and the platinum.

I guess that'd be more of a count than a streak.

Haha that’s pretty much how I game anyways ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

And I got it!

congratulations xD

I am at 380 right now ^^"

7 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

Another interesting thing to look up would be ADHD streaks. That is, how many platinums do you have where there are no trophies from any other game between the first trophy in a game and the platinum.

I guess that'd be more of a count than a streak.

Maybe for you, I NEVER play a game from first to last trophy without sometimes trying somethng else, I dont want to ruin the game for me that way (yeah that happens, and I forget the game, like it never happeed when I play it to fast and "exclusive") and some games are very long and grindy so I have to play something short  sometimes after a long time in the long game just so relax and get my trophy per day.

maybe it will be implemented but I don't see a value, so please don't make your plat streak more of a value than the trophy per day bc everabody is different and is interested in different stats.

Edited by Ai-ds_low

I keep track of my streak on truetrophies. I'm currently on a 95 day streak. My longest by far but it would definitely be cool to have that stat on this site. I wouldn't have to go to truetrophies at all. I say we get a petition going?

Edited by MsVelvet