The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

First Blood (Rambo) (1982)

Crítica | Rambo: Programado Para Matar — Vortex Cultural

Rambo First Blood Part II (1985)

Rambo: First Blood Part II (1985) — The Movie Database (TMDb)

I really love the first movie of the Rambo franchise , First Blood, it's not your typical Rambo perspective everyone seems to remember him and even other people that never saw the movies but hear the Rambo traits and clichés flying around the media and between people discussions. First Blood seems to go in a direction of a more introspective message about veterans of the war, in that case Vietnam, and how they are so mistreat by their people's country and can't fit again in society and live a normal life cause of their traumas and being excluded within their own society just cause they gave their dedication and effort fighting for their homeland. Doesn't have that guns blazing and killing spree with Rambo knocking "bad guys" like birds on a tree branch, like on Rambo First Blood Part II and Rambo 3 which fantasize and exaggerate the warzone and that one-man army mentality super present in those movies, however they are not bad movies, i like them too but the first movie is on another level entirely imo.

• Like 2

A Clockwork Orange (1971)

Untimely Movie Review: A Clockwork Orange | The Axis of Ego

Such a great and inspiring cult classic from many years ago, i tried watching this movie many years ago but didn't clicked on me in the beginning but yesterday after sit down and calmly absorb and experience this story, it finally made me realize it has such a deep and strong message against government control over the general population with manipulation and a satiric view of crime and the impact it has on people that suffers from and also the actual culprits.

• Like 3

I just watched the movie called, "The Wave". It's on HULU, a Norwegian natural disaster flick. It was really good! It's not for everyone, especially if you're not a fan of reading while watching as the entire movie is in English subtitles. I'm going to watch their new movie, "The Quake" to see how that one goes! Have you seen these before?

• Like 1