The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

27 minutes ago, Fearless0610 said:

I love this movie. I used to watch it all the time as a kid and it's one of those movies that always cheers me up. The whole cast is fantastic and it's such a heartwarming and feel good true story. Easily in my top 5 sports films

Such a great movie. I remember seeing it as a kid as well. I think I watched it with my mom when I was around 12 years old. That line that Hanks ad lib about there is no crying is baseball was priceless. Talking about the film makes me want to watch it again. 

On 9/12/2020 at 8:12 PM, StressEater said:

Such a great movie. I remember seeing it as a kid as well. I think I watched it with my mom when I was around 12 years old. That line that Hanks ad lib about there is no crying is baseball was priceless. Talking about the film makes me want to watch it again. 

You should definitely re-watch it. It's held up quite well and they don't make sports films like this anymore 

On 9/12/2020 at 6:40 PM, Fearless0610 said:

undefined

I love this movie. I used to watch it all the time as a kid and it's one of those movies that always cheers me up. The whole cast is fantastic and it's such a heartwarming and feel good true story. Easily in my top 5 sports films

THERES NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!

my lastest movie was Thor, been working through the marvel movies with my mom since she lives with me now and has never seen them but always wanted to.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StressEater said:

I think its free to watch on Prime right now. I will try to watch it tonight when I get some time. Thanks.

I was planning to watch this tonight but I ran across this movie called Charlie Says. I thought it might be interesting so I decided to watch that instead. I can honestly say that I regret my decision. The movie was terrible. I was hoping for more insight as to the events leading up to the whole Tate murder. But instead, the movie was just dull, lackluster, and anticlimactic. It was one of those movies that when it ends, you want your 2 hours of life back. I wish I spent that time watching the movie A League of Their Own. Or anything else for that matter. 

On 9/14/2020 at 4:51 PM, funboy1246 said:

THERES NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!

my lastest movie was Thor, been working through the marvel movies with my mom since she lives with me now and has never seen them but always wanted to.

That sounds like a lot of fun. Is your mom enjoying them?

On 9/14/2020 at 10:22 PM, StressEater said:

I was planning to watch this tonight but I ran across this movie called Charlie Says. I thought it might be interesting so I decided to watch that instead. I can honestly say that I regret my decision. The movie was terrible. I was hoping for more insight as to the events leading up to the whole Tate murder. But instead, the movie was just dull, lackluster, and anticlimactic. It was one of those movies that when it ends, you want your 2 hours of life back. I wish I spent that time watching the movie A League of Their Own. Or anything else for that matter. 

That sucks man. Hope you finally got to watch A League of Their Own though 

TheNunPoster.jpg

Probably the weakest one of the series it just felt flat to me, it was an interesting idea to explore the Nun more after The Conjuring 2 but it just didn't work as well as it should have.

MV5BZmE1NmVmN2EtMjZmZC00YzAyLWE4MWEtYjY5

I didn't know what to expect going into this because I never watched the trailer and I've never read the book so I was going in blind and other than 2 good performances from Pattinson and Holland it just was just average, it didn't really get interesting until like the last 40/50 mins and even then it wasn't interesting the entire time, it just seemed like it was trying to teach you about religion and these people did bad stuff with little to no explanation on why they were doing these bad things. I feel like it could and should have been so much more than what it was.

The Jungle Book (1967)

thejunglebook.jpg
While I was tinkering around with my Genesis/Mega Drive mini, I was suddenly reminded of a certain video game I used to see my older sister struggle with growing up. After all these years, I decided to boot it up to see just how difficult it really is. I ended up beating it in a single afternoon ? And then I said “Oh yeah, they totally turned this game into a movie, huh?” :awesome: So I watched it to celebrate my victory.

41BVUGVzk3L.jpg

• Like 3