The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Terminator_Genisys.JPG

This never really excited me too much (despite being a huge terminator fan) due to being disappointed from the trailers, but the least I could do was give it a chance. If you haven't yet watched the trailers then DON'T. There's a plot twist in the movie that would've been surprising, except it was ruined from the trailer. While this pissed me off, I tried to look past it and judge the movie for what it is, and what I found was an enjoyable watch. While it's no T2, it's a lot better than Salvation. There are a few things I didn't like though, my main criticism being that the lighting of the movie is way too dark in my opinion. Overall, I give this an 8/10.

• Like 2

Just went and saw The Gift last night

Wow was I not expecting this. By far Jason Bateman's best performance of his career and might honestly be the most suspenseful movie I have seen in years. I love how it played on horror movie tropes to eventually throw some crazy curve-balls towards the end.

Certainly a better time than Fant4stic

• Like 1

the_dark_knight1.jpg

Finally got round to watching this, and I actually watched the right movie this time. (A few people who saw one of my recent statuses will know what I mean)

Anyway, in my opinion this really does meet the hype. I've seen tons of praise for this movie and now I know why. Most superhero movies, while I do enjoy them, are all about action and the occasional joke. Rarely do they go as deep and psychological as this. 10/10

Nausica_Of_The_Valley_Of_The_Wind_1984_1

Another classic that I should've watched a long time ago xD I saw this was being played on TV this morning so I went ahead and watched it. I'm so glad I did, this is a really nice and entertaining movie, and was well-made especially for the 80's. 9/10

My Neighbour Totoro is on tomorrow, I look forward to watching more Ghibli

• Like 1