The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

I'm glad I saw it in the theater, definitely worth the $5 ticket price, it is actually one of the better DBZ movies. Certainly gives me high hopes for the new series. 

Parker

Did Vegeta get shit on as usual in favor of Goku? Or could he finally show off, be badass and save the day?

Did Vegeta get shit on as usual in favor of Goku? Or could he finally show off, be badass and save the day?

Without ruining anything, it is a little bit of both. Vegeta is definitely a badass and there is a pretty awesome fight scene with him, but Goku ultimately has to come in and fix everything. 

Parker

Dragon Ball Z Movie 15: Resurrection "F"

106DBZ-Poster.jpg

Exactly what I wanted. Frieza returned for more in the lasted DBZ movie, and my expectations were met in every way. The animation was smooth, the fights were good, and it was also quite funny! The ending however kinda holds the score back, but one of the bests nevertheless. 8/10.

well I am a marvel fan however the movie didn't live up to my expectations. I was too far from the comic book roots. however the action scenes were good.

Then explain your avatar.

Yes indeed the characters were good especially rocket raccoon. However they are not as popular as the xmen movies.

Speaking of xmen, i'll rewatch the wolverine movies in preparation for the new deadpool movie. I can't wait to see that one.

Guardians of the Galaxy. It was ok. Didn't get all the hype tho. 

well I am a marvel fan however the movie didn't live up to my expectations. I was too far from the comic book roots. however the action scenes were good.

Yes indeed the characters were good especially rocket raccoon. However they are not as popular as the xmen movies.

Speaking of xmen, i'll rewatch the wolverine movies in preparation for the new deadpool movie. I can't wait to see that one.

Fair enough on your explanation.

I'm looking forward to Deadpool as well :D