PlayAsia exclusive Retail.

FlareZero

I believe the Vesta LE is also supposed to have a separate trophy list. I ordered both at the same time.

Compared to what you get from LimitedRunGames, the EastAsiaSoft LE games are really very, very nice. I got the Semispheres and Tachyon LE's last year, and they are quite impressive.

Having a separate trophy list is also a nice bonus. It makes the game seem a bit more limited. Another disappointing oversight from LRG.

I'm disappointed I didn't grab UnEpic when that LE was available.

On a side note, does anyone know if the Rive and Aerea LE's had their own lists? It would appear they did not. Odd.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

On a side note, does anyone know if the Rive and Aerea LE's had their own lists?

AereA from PA is the same as the european release, they just added some collectible cards to the normal PAL release.

RIVE uses the same list as the Limited Run Games release, which in turn is the same as all digital releases.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SNACH2497 said:

Will that share the same list as this physical release or be yet another list, like was the case with Semispheres?

TIA

I  think they will be same list. It has an announcement for sale in Chinese forum.

Sorry, the digital copies will be sold January 19th ,not 11st, at  HK$ 117 / TW$ 477

Edited by lawqzyz

• 1 month later...