Here's how to earn Valor Grand Cross

Afro_Gear

Same here, got everyone in our group this done now as well (well except Eric who is now going try again since it glitched for him the first time), but since he should have plenty of help either way, Im going to take my leave now as well, glad managed to get it done and help quite many others (2 or 3 ppl per week) to get it done as well....and most of all Im just glad that there arent trophies/achievements like this anymore...

Good luck for all those still going this final full week!

• Like 1

It was an easier looking week than I expected it to be, but congratulations to everyone who got the trophy, most specifically @simpgraus who has really seemed to have gone through a lot to get the trophy, I think he tried out most options to go for it e.g. trying to get people to go for a lower score together, creating alts and so on, but a decent score got him there in the end. I don't know what to expect for next Monday but I'll say that I think the cut off points haven't been in the 100,000 range these past weeks because most people who were capable of surpassing 100,000 in a week probably didn't want the pressure of trying to go for it in the final weeks. I did say in the past that I thought the final week would be the highest scores of all time for the weekly leaderboard so we'll see next Monday. 

• Like 2

Well, doing it on the final week is also a bit risky since if the server happens to crash on Sunday again, you're going to have a pretty bad time. Then again the chance of that happening is probably lower than the valor trophies glitching on you anyway.

Also there's always the bonus week after this one for those who want to gamble on them not shutting the server down on a Saturday.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Saeba-san said:

Congrats @simpgraus! Sad to see that nobody followed our initial idea/plan, but at least we've finally managed!

I would also like to thank these two fine gents! Without their support it wouldn't have been possible. I am glad to see that there are still honest and loyal people out there. Now everybody in our group has earned the Valor Grand Cross! I will still help people this week as much as I can (mainly the ones who have been friendly and civilised).

I've worked from 08:00 to 20:00 from Monday to Friday, played Killzone from 22:00 to 04:30 and played for more than 10 hours on Saturday and Sunday each. NEVER AGAIN!!!

(I also dropped my shirt, did air guitar solos and ran around the flat after the trophy popped up...)

i ran around like i score a goal in world cup final.

• Like 4

As I am sure everyone knows this is your final week to get Valor Grand Cross. It is also the final week and a half to get the remaining multiplayer trophies for KZ2 and KZ3. Godspeed to all of you!

Edited by Afro_Gear
  • Like 3

So, who here is going to go for VGC next week? There is a possibility that the server wont go down on time or might be delayed. Granted it is highly unlikely but still a chance. Who knows, maybe it will do a reset before shutting down? Anyways, if anyone goes for it make sure to keep us updated!

44 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

So, who here is going to go for VGC next week?

Probably me. cause it seems like i can't make it this week. on monday i couldn't boost much , had some work to do. tuesday i boostet about 13 hours in one sitting but only made 6000 points, many games didn't count, more then expectet. yesterday i boostet for ~14 hours and over 90%  didn't count. in addition to that , i lost about 4500 points for some reason. today also not looking to good boostet for 7 hours now and most of the matches didn't count. i use the method postet in this thread, i tried tharsis depot and beach head map, also i set the match tp 3. 5 and 10 minutes. but it just seems i am out of luck . the good thing is i didn't sychronize the trophys i head. so the game is not on my profile yet.

@TheRealHardyBoy1 mate, it sounds like you are doing something wrong to go 13 hours and only save 6k... you should have been closer to 20k+ after that time (good avg is 2k per hour, obviously depending on how many meat bags you have to shoot at)

Remember:

Have a dummy/alt account be the host, never ever let your main account host the lobby

Short matches are best

Never check your in-round progress with the select button

Log out of Warzone every 1-2 hours and reconnect again... (or as you see fit depending on how well it's saving for you)

@Afro_Gear I am helping a last mate go for it this week, sheesh he's on pace for 175k currently :yay:

• Like 1

Congratulation for everyone who have gotten the GVC trophy <3

Please if everyone could help this week by scoring low point 2 to 4 with every account they have and ask anyone they know/knew to do so, it would help the rest to get the GVC trophy easier

Especially a help from those who got the trophy <3.

Thank you kindly.

no need to push hard over the 100K+  - save time and effort by stopping there 'n starting with endless 100+ or 200+ alt accounts.

6 minutes ago, KZ2H002 said:

no need to push hard over the 100K+  - save time and effort by stopping there 'n starting with endless 100+ or 200+ alt accounts.

This has been tried and failed. Just earn as many points as you possibly can. This last week is literally the wild west. Every gamer for themselves. (except the ones who are kindly loaning their alts :) ) 

I expect to see several people earn over 200K points this week. Calling it now. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

This has been tried and failed. Just earn as many points as you possibly can. This last week is literally the wild west. Every gamer for themselves. (except the ones who are kindly loaning their alts :) ) 

I expect to see several people earn over 200K points this week. Calling it now. 

:D this why I hope those who got GVC would feel relaxed and willing to support the rest - not by boosting but at least by alt/sub account registering :> = I am helping with many alts/sub account by registering them to leaderboard this week. I may not be able to boost anyone due to work but I can play short 1 min matches 'n keep registering at every moment I am free.

29 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

Last week Sunday 3/18: 24th place with 61,502. I am only showing 20 recent earners for VGC. Did it glitch on 4 people or have some people not logged back into Warzone? Any ideas @Sergen? If you guys have yet to do that you had better log in soon!

A few people who get the trophy hide their whole trophy list or don't add their profile to PSNP or might even be flagged for another game, it's hard to say. But it would suck really bad if 4 people out of 24 had a glitch for the trophy. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sergen said:

A few people who get the trophy hide their whole trophy list or don't add their profile to PSNP or might even be flagged for another game, it's hard to say. But it would suck really bad if 4 people out of 24 had a glitch for the trophy. 

Ah good point, I forgot it doesn't track non-members. Thanks.

This is slightly off topic, but if anyone has yet to do the Ribbon related trophies, do them in one sitting without leaving the server. ‼️

I wasted two days going for them and each time I left the server, the progress saved really terribly (no matter the in-game settings) ?:

First day I scored several ribbons from 0/8 to 8/8 (only 3 - 4/8 saved).

Second day I pushed the 3/8s to 8/8 again (only 5/8 saved) and did several more 0/8s to 8/8 (but 3/8 saved again).

I have to admit that this stuff made me rage a lot and in my opinion it's even more annoying than the VGC grind - while doing VGC, at least about 70% of progress saved, but this really feels like a labour of Sisyphus. ?

So even if you play just for a few hours and plan to continue later, stay in the server and pray your console won't freeze/crash, because the moment you leave the server, most of your progress disappears. :S

Considering that my consoles are being used as alts almost 24/7 and I still have to do all KZ3 online trophies, this makes me really nervous and I really hope that I'll be able to finish it today (when I finally know how to tackle it) and KZ3 tomorrow. Wish me luck, guys! ;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Platagonist said:

This is slightly off topic, but if anyone has yet to do the Ribbon related trophies, do them in one sitting without leaving the server. 203c.png

I wasted two days going for them and each time I left the server, the progress saved really terribly (no matter the in-game settings) 1f612.png:

First day I scored several ribbons from 0/8 to 8/8 (only 3 - 4/8 saved).

Second day I pushed the 3/8s to 8/8 again (only 5/8 saved) and did several more 0/8s to 8/8 (but 3/8 saved again).

I have to admit that this stuff made me rage a lot and in my opinion it's even more annoying than the VGC grind - while doing VGC, at least about 70% of progress saved, but this really feels like a labour of Sisyphus. 1f615.png

So even if you play just for a few hours and plan to continue later, stay in the server and pray your console won't freeze/crash, because the moment you leave the server, most of your progress disappears. :S

Considering that my consoles are being used as alts almost 24/7 and I still have to do all KZ3 online trophies, this makes me really nervous and I really hope that I'll be able to finish it today (when I finally know how to tackle it) and KZ3 tomorrow. Wish me luck, guys! ;)

Yes it does, do ribbons and/or missions trophy  in one go without leaving - someone I know saw him done it a few weeks ago.  It worked :]

• Like 1