The Love Boat

2 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

Interesting.  Nice game, good music and dialogue!  Pretty funny in areas.  Only complaint would be the tank controls, which are used to get one of the trophies. I would definitely save a lot in case you need to change your decisions.

Cool beans.

I'll keep it on my wishlist. I have so many games I want to play, I don't know where to begin. For now, I think I'll stick with games pertaining to the event though. And Rime. Since it is free this month on PS+ starting today.

5 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

Interesting.  Nice game, good music and dialogue!  Pretty funny in areas.  Only complaint would be the tank controls, which are used to get one of the trophies. I would definitely save a lot in case you need to change your decisions.

I agree with this. One more complaint, that's kind of exacerbated by the tank controls. You have to walk back and forth big across areas. A lot. I got annoyed at times and logged out of the game just because I didn't feel like walking across some areas again right at that moment. 

• Like 2

Hopefully I’m not too late, my picks are:

• Companionship - Downwell 91%(Couldn’t think of anything else, so I chose downwell, in Downwell there’s a upgrade called Drone he tells you he helps you shoot, so I thought he was a pretty good companion)
  • Partnership - Virginia 29% (In this game you have a partner that you’re working with to solve a mystery)
  • Friendship - Until Dawn 38%(Goddddd, I’ve been really slacking off on this one, thought it would be good for this one, and hopefully it helps me get it done)
  • Relationship - Outlast 2 82%(in Outlast 2, you have a wife, she gets captured and most of the game is spent looking for her, you also have flashbacks about a girl)
  • Irish - i don’t know yet
Edited by FrostIsFurious
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, FrostIsFurious said:

Hopefully I’m not too late, my picks are:

• Companionship - Downwell 91%(Couldn’t think of anything else, so I chose downwell, in Downwell there’s a upgrade called Drone he tells you he helps you shoot, so I thought he was a pretty good companion)
  • Partnership - Virginia 29% (In this game you have a partner that you’re working with to solve a mystery)
  • Friendship - Until Dawn 38%(Goddddd, I’ve been really slacking off on this one, thought it would be good for this one, and hopefully it helps me get it done)
  • Relationship - Outlast 2 82%(in Outlast 2, you have a wife, she gets captured and most of the game is spent looking for her, you also have flashbacks about a girl)
  • Irish - i don’t know yet

Hey Frost! I'll let you sneak in since you've been involved in the past. I was planning to cap it off yesterday. 

28 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

Hey Frost! I'll let you sneak in since you've been involved in the past. I was planning to cap it off yesterday. 

Thanks, gives me an excuse to finish these games! I’ve reeeeeally been slacking on these.

Edited by FrostIsFurious

On 2/4/2018 at 11:33 PM, CJ_Mystery said:

Normal 45-year old men watch the Super Bowl and laugh at their commercials. Me, I gather Mithril Bricks. :P

Just got Companionship down a few minutes ago.

My gawd, I forgot the time needed to 100% LEGO. The game also crashed during one part, luckily I had just gotten the autosave. I was also a bit busy starting up Disgaea 5 Complete. There is a Nether Noble who tracks the PS4 trophies in game. ^_^

I am going to try to take a catnap and see if I can do it without hacking up a lungful of *censored* before I do any more gaming tonight. (Pnuemonia sucks ***. :() But I'm doing well so far in this list! I should have it fully complete by March. (I would do the rest by Valentine's but I am re-subbed to GameFly and will start getting rentals of new games that I have to work on in two days at a time so I can return them, so expect my trophy cabinet to be a glut in the remainder of the month with Vita LEGO games and a couple of doozies.)

You're kicking butt at finishing your games even though you are sick. Hope you get feeling better soon. 

3 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Yay i played for 2 hours Bleach just now :D ... hadn't time to start any game from my collection earlier :(

And after getting the Plat of Hellblade i realized i should've picked that up.... it either fits Companion and also Relation... but i played this on last day of January and just because i missed some collectibles i had to do a partially second playthrough which is why i got the plat on 1st feb :)

You can swap it into your list since you finished it after the contest start date. Up to you. 

3 hours ago, PermaFox said:

So, which monitor did you settle on?  

I picked up a 22" Dell Monitor at Walmart. Nothing special. 

Updates are done. Please let me know if anything looks off to you. I am pretty sure I got everyone's lists updated etc. 

Edited by Toogie53

I switched up my list because I want to enjoy Uncharted 4 without rushing and Monster Hunter is going to take freaking ages to finish.

1. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - 0%

2. Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness - 0%

3. Life is Strange - :platinum: 

4. Wheels of Aurelia - :platinum: 

5. The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - 0%

Also the sale that's on right now is complete garbage.. Can't even find one thing to use my 20% off on!

18 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

Jeebus CJ. I wish I had 10% of the time to game that you have. xDxD

You sure about that? Trust me, you don't want to be me. My parents should have died of old age now but can't because they're paying my Internet bills and I'm living off of Social Security so I don't need a job so I have five days of the week to myself.

Just now, Kent10201 said:

I thought the sale was great, but then again I like anime. I just have no money to spend on it xD.

Good point Kent! For my interests, there isn't much there. But there are more than a few people in this event that have a lot of anime in their profiles so I'm sure it's a nice sale for them. I just wanted to use the coupon on something.

1 minute ago, Toogie53 said:

Good point Kent! For my interests, there isn't much there. But there are more than a few people in this event that have a lot of anime in their profiles so I'm sure it's a nice sale for them. I just wanted to use the coupon on something.

I don't know if you have it but Demons Souls is on sale right now for $10 in the US store. I know many people who could give you the drops which cuts out the RNG aspect and then it becomes a pretty painless and fun plat. I don't know if it interests you but that's my suggestion :D.

18 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

I don't know if you have it but Demons Souls is on sale right now for $10 in the US store. I know many people who could give you the drops which cuts out the RNG aspect and then it becomes a pretty painless and fun plat. I don't know if it interests you but that's my suggestion :D.

I am interested but I don't have a ps3. The ps3 games on my profile were from me trying out a free week of PSnow. I plan to resub some day and play clean up those games on my profile and play some classics I've not touched. 

• Like 1

Just now, Toogie53 said:

I am interested but I don't have a ps3. The ps3 games on my profile were from me trying out a free week of PSnow. I plan to resub some day and play clean up those games on my profile and play some classics I've not touched. 

That's a shame, however PS Now is a great service. I myself have many games on my profile that are incomplete from PS Now that I started when I first got my PS4. I'd like to resub as well, but I need to clean up my backlog first or the subscription will just go to waste.

23 minutes ago, CJ_Mystery said:

I should really try to get PS Now - it has Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, and I really need to platinum that game before the sequel comes out next month...

Ni No Kuni: WotWW is $5 right now on sale. (and that’s Canuck Bucks) Almost bought it and I don’t even have a PS3... ?

Edited by donut_plz