The Love Boat

• Journey - 0%
  • Final Fantasy XIII - 30%
  • Sen no Kiseki III a.k.a 英雄伝説 閃の軌跡III - 88%
  • Sora no Kiseki FC Evo a.k.a.  英雄伝説 空の軌跡 FC Evolution - :platinum:
  • Time and Eternity - 18%

Just a bit of an update for now.  I finished chapter 11 and 12 in FFXIII along with getting Pulsian Pioneer early on as a reward for all my trekking around for Cie'th Stone missions way early.   I've finished missions 1-26, 28 and 55.  A good majority with 5 stars as well.  Just have chapter 13 left before I'm done with the story and that's pretty much the final dungeon and boss and that's it.  But I'm probably going to take some time to farm CP and catalysts there to save some time later since a bit of farming here can easily save me 2 million gil towards treasure hunter later and any less time farming turtles for platinum ingots sounds welcome to me!  Plus once I beat the game I should progress a lot faster because the majority of the non-story trophies are post game only and the major grinds are master's seal and treasure hunter.

Got the :platinum: for Life Is Strange it was about time ? the story plot was even better than I'd expected, I saw a lot of The Butterfly Effect (the movie) in the game wich was good for me since I really enjoyed the movie.

Anyways I'm gonna be farming now for Final Fantasy XIII and I'm actually downloading Borderlands 2 for the bonus game (I read one comment that said it is an Irish gang or something in the game, and I actually want to play since I have all the DLCs), then I might download Tomb Raider for my last game but I havent decide yet, I'll let you know by then :awesome:

55 minutes ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Anyways I'm gonna be farming now for Final Fantasy XIII and I'm actually downloading Borderlands 2 for the bonus game (I read one comment that said it is an Irish gang or something in the game, and I actually want to play since I have all the DLCs), then I might download Tomb Raider for my last game but I havent decide yet, I'll let you know by then :awesome:

Good luck with the farming in FFXIII!  I'm doing that too, but from the looks of things you're much further along than I am since I just beat the game and you've at least finished all the missions even if you still have a few left to five star.  I'm still working on those and maxing out my party.

9 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Good luck with the farming in FFXIII!  I'm doing that too, but from the looks of things you're much further along than I am since I just beat the game and you've at least finished all the missions even if you still have a few left to five star.  I'm still working on those and maxing out my party.

Thanks, is weird 'cuz I have 5 stars in most of the high rank mission but I have a bunch of D/C rank missions with 0-3 stars ? and even when I beat the enemy in 10 segs they still don't give me 5 stars ?. You should probably not make the same mistake I made, wich was to unlock the Long Gui before I farm every (or mostly every) item and weapon, I only have 1 Adamantaimai on the Archylte Steppe to farm platinum ingots, you can farm it from Long Gui but he is a pain in the ass to beat, i will try to max out my weapons and see if I can use Hecanton's method to beat it in just one rush ?

Here's another late (I'm sorry :facepalm:) update from me;

I've finished the story in LEGO City Undercover and it's actually a lot better than I remember it being and I really enjoyed playing it this time around. However, I did miss the extra features that the Wii U version had but it was cool to see how they switched it up instead in the Xbox One version. If anyone on here has a Wii U though, I'd recommend getting it on that as well as the GamePad features just take it up another notch and just for the novelty really :)

Anyway, so now begins my descent into the depths of collectables ^_^! I'm so going to be collectabled out when I've done this AND Yooka-Laylee as, apparently, that's a BIG collectathon. Onto the stats:

Skyrim - DONE :platinum: 

LEGO City Undercover - Story Done

Yooka-Laylee - 0%

Kingdom Hearts - 0%

Edited by RizzleAbbey12
  • Like 1

Will probably do my bonus game on Ash Wednesday since I have to go to special mass at 8 AM there anyways, might as well spend the rest of the day finishing the challenge. :)

This has been a great and easy challenge for me. Sadly, I will probably avoid a future 13 Plats of Halloween because I really hate horror games. Sorry, Toogie, but I'd like to sleep with both eyes closed after playing a game. :P

Edited by CJ_Mystery

5 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

Thanks, is weird 'cuz I have 5 stars in most of the high rank mission but I have a bunch of D/C rank missions with 0-3 stars 1f611.png and even when I beat the enemy in 10 segs they still don't give me 5 stars 1f643.png. You should probably not make the same mistake I made, wich was to unlock the Long Gui before I farm every (or mostly every) item and weapon, I only have 1 Adamantaimai on the Archylte Steppe to farm platinum ingots, you can farm it from Long Gui but he is a pain in the ass to beat, i will try to max out my weapons and see if I can use Hecanton's method to beat it in just one rush 1f610.png

I actually have 5 stars in everything I've done so far, I went back and redid the ones I didn't 5 star in chapter 11 as my first step in post game and that probably was a good idea because they were easy then.  I only have 54 and 58-64 left now.  The guide I'm using is recommending saving 62 until I only need dark matters and recommends starting the farming about 3 missions from now to build up CP for the last few missions.

If all you need now is gil for upgrading, maybe as an idea try farming the sacrifices in the final area?  I know you can access the first room where there are seven of them and they drop perfumes and scarletites with a pretty decent frequency.  Perfumes sell for 15k gil and scarletites for 7k if you don't need them anymore and you have a good shot of getting multiple from a battle.  It sounds  way smaller, but you should be able to knock out those battles fast, warp to the final room, warp back and do it again and get a few battles done in the time it would take to kill a long gui I bet and 10 perfumes would give as much as a platinum ingot.  Might be worth a shot to consider if you just need gil.  If you still need dark matters though, then yeah farm turtles.

• Like 1

Personal update: Finally I finished my first game some minutes ago, curiously my bonus game: MXGP 2. This game is considerably faster than first MXGP, but unlike the first one, where I practically could not finish more than four races in a row (due to I don't know why...), this way I could even finish an entire MXGP season on a single day (18 Grand Prix, 36 races overall - only 3 of these races were skipped, after having assured the "Win the MXGP Championship" trophy - plus 4 more clean-up races). To make things funnier, I completed the season mode with a custom Irish rider (I know that I didn't need to actually race as a Irish character for this event, but... Why not?).

Another game that I've made considerably progress is Naruto Shippuden UNS 2 - since I've already played the PS3 version, and I've read/watched both manga and anime versions of Naruto, I could simply skip almost all scenes, etc. However, I still have lots of things to do in the postgame, as well as other game modes (mainly online). In the worst scenario, however, I can simply autoboost all 50 victories and 20 defeats online...

Next Monday and Tuesday I'll be having some "Carnival break" (Brazilian stuff... :awesome:), so probably I will make some progress over Journey and/or Hatoful Boyfriend (considering some opinions about Hatoful I've read, I think I will just use a guide and skip text entries...). Obviously I will work in Naruto also (It would be great if I could finish Naruto before Wednesday, but it's highly improbable...). I think I will start MLB THe Show only while I'll be watching NASCAR open season next weekend (on Friday - Truck series)

1. Journey - 4%
  2. MLB The Show 17 - 0%
  3. Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - 39%
  4. Hatoful Boyfriend - 0%
  5. MXGP 2 - :platinum:
  • Like 1

I've finished my second game and started Mafia 3. That one should take some time, but I can already tell it's worth it. I might start Enslaved soon though as well.

1. Companionship - Metro: Last Light Redux - 100%

2. Partnership - Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - 0%

3. Friendship - LEGO Marvel's Avengers - 100%

4. Relationship - Lollipop Chainsaw - 0%

5. Be Irish - Mafia III - 12%

Happy Monday everyone, went away for the weekend so didn't get too much play time but I have managed to knock out one of my games at  least. Picked up the plat for Fallout 4 which took longer than I expected but wasn't too bad. The game felt a bit watered down compared to older Fallout games but there was still a lot good about it. I've now moved onto Assassin's Creed Origins which I'm enjoying. I love the series so I'm liking finally playing it feels quite like the witcher to me. I think it is going to be tight for me to finish all my main games, let alone my bonus but we will see. Have a good week all.

1. Fallout 4 - 62% :platinum:
  2. Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness - 0%
  3. Mass Effect: Andromeda - 91%
  4. Assassin's Creed Origins - 14% 31%
  5. Borderlands 2 - 19%

My weekend is not going how I planned. Mostly, it has just been busier than I thought, so I've just been popping on to Resogun, which isn't on my list, because I only have 10-20 minutes to kill here or there. My wife also got mad at me for playing Mafia 3 with the kids in the room. So now I need to play it around that limitation. I think I may need to change my line up. But ill decide later.

I actually made great progress in FFXIII this weekend.  I'm at 65% now with just 8 trophies left.  All that remains is missions 54, and 62, 63 and 64, everything else is 5 starred.  Also need to max out my characters and farm for gil and the expensive catalysts and all of this will come from my next step of turtle hunting.  Looks like I might just be beefy enough to take one out in a brawl rather than doing the cheap method, but if I fail with brawling I can always go back to the cheap method a bit longer, but Fang has haste and that's supposed to be enough for this.  Everyone's primary roles are maxed out, everyone has at least level 1 in all the secondaries and one at 2-3.

All my remaining trophies pretty much amount to finish the last 4 missions with 5 stars, max out my characters, kill a Long Gui and upgrade all my equipment  Probably just another 1-2 week left of the grind now since I'm up to late post game now.  I should definitely have this one done before the month is over and my remaining games are much shorter.  Sen no Kiseki III is maybe 10 more hours, Journey is maybe 10 hours and Time and Eternity is about 40 total, but I already have that about a quarter of the way done.

Edit: And I seem to be beefy enough to kill a big turtle now without cheap methods!  Now it's just a ton more turtles to go.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Monday update:

Got the plat for Assassin's Creed Unity.

It is at 84% because I haven't done the DLC. I'll work toward it though as I play another game.

Great job! The plat counts for finishing it as far as this event goes. You can come back to it in another event to finish it off, if you can fit it to the theme. Last Halloween, I got the plat for The Last of Us. I want to 100% it this Halloween. 

@Jesaya815 The game is lengthier than I expected, but I am having a good time with it. I suggest working on the "Sending a Message" and "One Good Turn" trophies. The skills you have to figure out for those two have added a lot of fun to the rest of the game for me. 

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

There was tons of progress this weekend. I just updated everyone's trophies and percentages on the main post. Let me know if you see any mistakes or are altering your list etc. 

Looks good for me, I hope I'll have a progress this week, I'm using the farm method @ladynadiad told me about and i got a progress on leveling up my weapons but danm, even thought the main weapons are the ones that are gonna cost you the more farm, the other accesories and tier 2 weapons demand some extra hours of farming ?, imo this is the only Final Fantasy game where you have to over-farm just because the post battle reward mechanics are bad, also not to beat an enemy but to get a trophy

• Like 1

Monday update!

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/0e90af/L402917.png

97% → 100% :platinum:

Alright, so I have had this game since launch, but I always avoided the plat because I haaaaaated the medals. But then the sequel got announced, and the incomplete trophy list started to annoy me. I love this game, I really do, but the medals? Ugh, the worst ever.

I'm also sorry to say that for the sake of my sanity and my grades, I'm gonna have to drop Final Fantasy X for another game. It is simply too time consuming to attempt as of right now, so I'll have to replace my Relationship game with something else. How does Unravel sound to everyone?

• Like 2