The Love Boat

Been feeling icky lately so not much progress

LEGO The Hobbit: 28% ➡️ 38%

Ratchet and Clank: 24%

Jak & Daxter: 0%

Deponia: 100% :platinum:

Goosebumps the Game: 0% ☘️

That's all I did, worked on some Free Play in LEGO The Hobbit and got some quests done. I woke up late and didn't realize how much time it takes to platinum a LEGO game. I didn't work on anything else, which I hope to remedy tomorrow.

7 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Be Irish!: Goosebumps

Lcee0f1.png

I couldn't find anything else that fit the theme and wasn't really long so this works xD.

*wonders if he decided to copy me because of the leprechaun* *coughs up a storm and forgets what he was wondering* xD

I just :platinum: God Of War: Ascension so that's my first completed game, lol I never thought I'll see Kratos shaking hands with somebody else ??

Also I wanted to ask for a little help since I have a few games on my backlog and I want to know if any of those fits the Partnership, Relationship or Irish Themes.

Just Cause 2

Tomb Raider (2013)

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record

Borderlands 2 Ultimate Edition

Mafia 2

Sleeping Dogs

XCOM: Desclasified 

XCOM: Enemy Within

Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City

Well those are some games I have but haven't started I've heard that Operation Racoon City  and the XCOM series are  difficult to :platinum: also I found out I have some gays on my profile that could fit the themes like Metal Gear Solid 2 but those are also quite annoying to complete, anyways thanks in advance

Monday update from me :)

Spent most of my weekend playing Fallout 4 and have finished all the story based trophies (the guide really helps with where to make extra saves) so all I have left is getting the bobble heads and levelling up so that should be done pretty soon. I also started working through AC Origins and while it is good it just doesn't feel like an Assassin's Creed game to me which is a shame. With plenty of time to go I'm a bit more confident I'll be able to finish my list.

Hope everyone has a good week :) 

• Like 1

Sunday Night Update :) I have decided to take Demon's Souls off my list. I am still going to plat it but I have decided to do it completely legit now and not have someone drop me the items I need for the plat. I just didn't feel right requesting that. SO that being said I will not have time to finish all the games I have mentioned so I will be replacing Demon's Souls with Walking Dead Season 2 as there are a shit ton of companions in that game :P With WD Season 2 and Life is Strange I should have enough time to plat P5, Shadows of Mordor and Mortal Kombat to make the contest.

So here is my updates :D

1. Walking Dead Season 2 0%
  2. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - 10%
  3. Persona 5 - 16% (up 16%)
  4. Life is Strange - 0%
  5. Mortal Kombat X - 67% (up 2%)

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

Normal 45-year old men watch the Super Bowl and laugh at their commercials. Me, I gather Mithril Bricks. :P

Just got Companionship down a few minutes ago.

LEGO The Hobbit: 38% ➡️ 100% :platinum:

Ratchet and Clank: 24%
Jak & Daxter: Not started yet

Goosebumps the Game: Not started yet

My gawd, I forgot the time needed to 100% LEGO. The game also crashed during one part, luckily I had just gotten the autosave. I was also a bit busy starting up Disgaea 5 Complete. There is a Nether Noble who tracks the PS4 trophies in game. ^_^

I am going to try to take a catnap and see if I can do it without hacking up a lungful of *censored* before I do any more gaming tonight. (Pnuemonia sucks ***. :() But I'm doing well so far in this list! I should have it fully complete by March. (I would do the rest by Valentine's but I am re-subbed to GameFly and will start getting rentals of new games that I have to work on in two days at a time so I can return them, so expect my trophy cabinet to be a glut in the remainder of the month with Vita LEGO games and a couple of doozies.)

Edited by CJ_Mystery

My PC monitor got broken a couple weekends ago. I bought an adapter this weekend hoping I could use this 32-inch 1080p TV I had sitting in storage but this really looks like garbage even at max resolution. I'm going to get a new monitor tomorrow (pay day). Then I will update the lists for a couple of people, all the percentages, and finally finish the gnarwhal badges from the last event. Gaming-wise, I've been frustrated with Journey. I did enjoy playing through and getting collectibles, and the chapter specific trophies etc. I'm just not having much luck with companion trophies. I also platinumed Virginia. I was wondering if it might be good for something in this event, but the story is relies heavily on symbolism and trying to understand what's real or not is pretty hard. So, for me, at least, I don't think it matches up well with anything on this event, but mostly because I didn't understand it well. I thought about trying to analyze it but then I decided that's more trouble than the game deserves. It had something to do with you being an FBI agent and working for internal affairs. You seem to investigate your partners and get them all fired or something, but maybe you don't and you threw everything away so she wouldn't be arrested. It's hard to tell. Haha.

Personal update:

1. Journey - 4%
  2. MLB The Show 17 - 0%
  3. Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - 0%
  4. Hatoful Boyfriend - 0%
  5. MXGP 2 - 62%

Personally, I can say I've actually started just MXGP 2 - I like saving trophy cards as a "snapshot" about some kinds of "milestones" (usually x.000th trophies, when I raise a "PSN level", or every end of a year), and I achieved a trophy in Journey just to have my Lv. 48 0% card Journey-themed. Probably I will work in Journey next weekend or soon after.

About MXGP 2 itself, it is funnier than MXGP - I've played MXGP some months ago, but I was not liking to complete more than four races without having a break (probably because season races are double-rounded, and I was gotten bored quickly)... But, for some reason I don't know why, I'm not having any problems completing some races in a row... The trophy list is a lot simpler - considering what I've already done, it's just a matter of completing the current season (1/3 done) in MX2, completing a following season in MXGP (winning each race both seasons), and winning races in additional tracks in Single Player mode, that I will got the Platinum of this game. Probably I will complete this game next weekend or while "Carnaval break" (in Brazil, almost everything stops during Carnival - we return to normality only after Ash Wednesday... :P).

Anyway, probably I will play each listed game until end of "Carnaval break" - I think I will start Naruto today, Journey and Hatoful are scheduled to being started this weekend or soon after, and even MLB can be started for some trophies also (mainly online ones).

Haven't started Journey yet, and am closer to  finishing AC Unity, but am still trying to get sync points in the co-op missions to upgrade my skills.

I did play some this weekend, but my wife was needy and wanted me to spend time with her, so I'll be getting to Journey tonight or later this week.

• Like 1

Forgot to update my progress for yesterday, sorry! ?

LEGO The Hobbit: 100% :platinum:

Ratchet and Clank: 24% ➡️ 35%
Jak & Daxter: 0% ➡️ 21%

Goosebumps the Game: Not started yet

Started Jak & Daxter, clearing the first few stages. Not too hard but it'll get harder in the next part, aka the Precursor Rings-of-Death Valley. :( Then I cleared a few more story missions in R&C and got to the Deplanetizer first run. I am going to earn trophies sporadically so I don't get all of the games before the end of the month since I have plenty of time and I want to try new games. :)

On 2/5/2018 at 7:42 AM, ShogunCroCop said:

Haven't started Journey yet, and am closer to  finishing AC Unity, but am still trying to get sync points in the co-op missions to upgrade my skills.

I did play some this weekend, but my wife was needy and wanted me to spend time with her, so I'll be getting to Journey tonight or later this week.

Journey is really a great game.  Still revisit it when I need some therapy! 

• Like 2

Yay i played for 2 hours Bleach just now :D ... hadn't time to start any game from my collection earlier :(

And after getting the Plat of Hellblade i realized i should've picked that up.... it either fits Companion and also Relation... but i played this on last day of January and just because i missed some collectibles i had to do a partially second playthrough which is why i got the plat on 1st feb :)

• Like 2

On 2/5/2018 at 2:13 AM, Toogie53 said:

My PC monitor got broken a couple weekends ago. I bought an adapter this weekend hoping I could use this 32-inch 1080p TV I had sitting in storage but this really looks like garbage even at max resolution. I'm going to get a new monitor tomorrow (pay day). Then I will update the lists for a couple of people, all the percentages, and finally finish the gnarwhal badges from the last event. Gaming-wise, I've been frustrated with Journey. I did enjoy playing through and getting collectibles, and the chapter specific trophies etc. I'm just not having much luck with companion trophies. I also platinumed Virginia. I was wondering if it might be good for something in this event, but the story is relies heavily on symbolism and trying to understand what's real or not is pretty hard. So, for me, at least, I don't think it matches up well with anything on this event, but mostly because I didn't understand it well. I thought about trying to analyze it but then I decided that's more trouble than the game deserves. It had something to do with you being an FBI agent and working for internal affairs. You seem to investigate your partners and get them all fired or something, but maybe you don't and you threw everything away so she wouldn't be arrested. It's hard to tell. Haha.

So, which monitor did you settle on?  

• Like 2

On 2/4/2018 at 0:46 PM, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

I just :platinum: God Of War: Ascension so that's my first completed game, lol I never thought I'll see Kratos shaking hands with somebody else 1f602.png1f602.png

Also I wanted to ask for a little help since I have a few games on my backlog and I want to know if any of those fits the Partnership, Relationship or Irish Themes.

Just Cause 2

Tomb Raider (2013)

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record

Borderlands 2 Ultimate Edition

Mafia 2

Sleeping Dogs

XCOM: Desclasified 

XCOM: Enemy Within

Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City

Well those are some games I have but haven't started I've heard that Operation Racoon City  and the XCOM series are  difficult to :platinum: also I found out I have some gays on my profile that could fit the themes like Metal Gear Solid 2 but those are also quite annoying to complete, anyways thanks in advance

Hey I don't have first hand experience with many of those, but I think any of those games on your list would work based on what I do know about them. I am sure Tomb Raider would for sure work. You are ship wrecked and have your whole crew kind of working together to get off an island. Lara Croft is the star. However, there's lots of stuff there involving your relationship to the crew and loyalty etc. The multiplayer is a bit of a grind. The good news is that you can do the big majority of what's needed in multiplayer by starting a custom game and playing the multiplayer mode solo. I'm happy to reinstall and help you boost the various MP the kill trophies. You'll need a party of four people at least to boost through the ranked matches (takes about 10 minutes if boosting). The grind is in getting to level 60. It's probably 20-25 hours at least and if you don't exploit a glitch, you'll have to get to 60 twice. There is a crew member named Angus, which seems pretty Irish but I think it says he's from Scotland.

Edited by Toogie53

Just now, ShogunCroCop said:

It's possible I did and I just don't remember lol.

Also, I am at 66% on AC Unity now. I got another trophy this morning. Working my way towards a few more tonight.

Cool! I'm updating progress on the main thread now. But it's slow going because work is busy. I'm doing a couple things at work, then updating one person, doing more work, etc.

10 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

Playing Grim Fandango for the event.  Have I told anyone lately how much I hate the tank controls! 1f621.png

That's another game on my wish list. Besides the tank controls, how is it?

11 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

Cool! I'm updating progress on the main thread now. But it's slow going because work is busy. I'm doing a couple things at work, then updating one person, doing more work, etc.

That is how I am today...a bit of work, reading some forum posts...back and forth

2 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

That's another game on my wish list. Besides the tank controls, how is it?

Interesting.  Nice game, good music and dialogue!  Pretty funny in areas.  Only complaint would be the tank controls, which are used to get one of the trophies. I would definitely save a lot in case you need to change your decisions.

Edited by PermaFox
  • Like 1