Are you Ready Player One?

7 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

so if im reading everything right for the challenge riddle (that I have to give the correct game and say what the riddle's describing) and due to the fact that the first riddle's answer was metal gear solid. I think the challenge riddle is also referencing metal gear solid (though I cannot pinpoint the exact game in the series), specifically referencing how one can achieve the fox codename (I think.). 

You just told everyone what to do now. Lmao

I've been trying to figure out what this "contest?" is about and I have to say this $hit is ambiguous...good luck to all who are trying to participate and are as equally puzzled as I am in figuring out the rules which seem to be more confusing than the clues themselves...i hope someone actually wins...

@ProfBambam55 The whole idea of the contest is you have a riddle, which relates to a game. You have to guess the answer to the riddle, and if you're correct Phy will send you a message with the "Gate" or challenge for that riddle. It will be in the form of another riddle, but how to solve it is pretty straight forward and will have to do with the game the first riddle was based on, in this case you need to play MGS and get the Fox codename (It's a bitch to do). If 10 people solve the riddle, then Phy will release the answer in order to keep it fair and more in line with the book, since normally after it was solved a few times, everyone flocked to the right answer. In order to prove you did the challenge, you're probably just going to have to take a picture of it or prove it in some other manor, such as the possibility a later challenge will earn you a trophy or something. That's the basic jist, 3 riddles and 3 challenges, whoever finishs the last challenge first of course, wins. 

According to the official Strategy Guide, the VR missions in MGS1 took place in Fort Knox. While the VR missions wouldn't rank you, this is the only connection I could think of between MGS and Fort Knox.

So I guess the answer to the challenge riddle would be:

Finish MGS1 on Hard Difficulty with 4 alerts or fewer, 25 kills or fewer, no continues, while consuming 1 ration or none at all and reaching the end game within 3 hours..