The Australian Trophy League 2018 - 2018 SEASON COMPELTE!

1 hour ago, Hampy64 said:

Is everyone ready for the first months results? I know I am super excited to see how everyone did ^^

I want to see the results too. I'm also really hoping that I manage to finish Metro: Last Light Redux before midnight to score some backlog points.

Edited by Crestfallen
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

Nice to hear everyone is excited. Just a reminder that the month ends at midnight AEDT as I'm on the east coast. 

Looking forward to see if Slyde ends up being the "shame" game for the month and how many of you will lose points for it. 1f601.png

Awesome, gives me 7 hours to get this final bloodborne trophy!

Jesus these chalice dungeons are tough!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hampy64 said:

Is everyone ready for the first months results? I know I am super excited to see how everyone did ^^

Had a shocking month and with that multiplier to take even more points away from me can't say I am looking forward to it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Yep, not a fan of the multiplier at all, could be another 0 points for me on the cards this month as well

So I re-ran the numbers without the multiplier and you would have only scored 3 points for the month anyway. Take Ethan for example, only 5 points for trophies earned this month but finds himself second the leader board due to completing a back log and a very nice ultra rare.

3 people hurt hard from their multiplier being nitro, ready and matty - but ready scored well below his monthly average. Matty and nitro were hurt by those around them exceeding their monthly average by a greater amount. If nitro had of completed a backlog game instead of completing Slyde, he would find himself in the top half dozen.

3 people benefited largely from their multiplier being patrick, igs and damage. All 3 scored above their monthly averages last year and have been rewarded for it. Damage and igs both actually had their best ever monthly hauls. patrick in particular averages the least trophies out of anyone and for him to be in that midfield where the points totals were quite tight is good to see.

hcp.jpg

Edited by adam1984123
  • Like 4

Nice going on such a fast update!! I was never going to be able to do well this month, the start was really harsh, then I got sick. Furthermore I had absolutely no interest in dealing with a 3D space. Thing is though I'm really delighted that the Super Gunworld 2 plat actually stayed ultra rare thus getting me those 5 points. I would rate the difficulty of that game at about 2/10, anyone who does 2D can get it. If just one more person had popped it the plat would have become very rare. In any case being the 6th person to do a game with less than 200 owners is more like the sort of thing I'm interested in doing & I really wanted to play that game anyway so it was all natty.

In March I mastered several recordings for vinyl release, 3 of which already went to press & I even got a package in the mail with some LPs I worked on last year so I'm still coming out ahead somewhere in life which is great.

This month I've got an RGG handicap to deal with, I'm not gonna touch anything else once I have Yakuza 6 but to counteract this I've taken annual leave from the release day & should be able to hammer it for 4-8 hours to a day. Suppose I'll have to try getting some things done over the next couple of weeks.

Oh & I did sort of play a backlog game for a little bit, chucked Lollipop Chainsaw on & found it to be much better than I remember. Now that the pop culture refferrences are a bit out of date I'm finding them pretty amusing rather than cringey & the over the top style of everything is really endearing. Thing is I had a usb controller plugged into my ps3 so when I reached the end of the second level & got a gun, the controller I was using spazzed out & wouldn't let me aim & that was because the other controller was plugged in. I had to restart & lost that progress & thankfully I've matured a bit because that kind of thing would have seen the game shelved & shunned in the past.

Finally I want to put this out there, I've been thinking about doing Windjammers on Vita. It's currently 0.63% rarity. I'd be happy to boost the online with someone here if they're interested. If not I'll just buy a digital copy of the game & use the physical copy in my spare vita with the Japanese account to self-boost which is fine, but I'd be just as happy to boost it with a real person.

• Like 4

Only have a 2 week window ( and work blocks 10 days of that, lol) to do anything before we go on our 3 week roadtrip. So this is likely to be a very low month for me as well as a non starter for the first week of May.... Basically what I get by the 13th of this month will be it for me.... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

I know the game has only been out a few months but I finally got my first “No 1 Fastest Achiever”

The King of Fighters 98

GPG and nmxwzy have always managed to beat my times on various titles and it just feels good to have finally smashed them, or whoever they get to do their games for them lol

Well done that's fantastic, love that old SNK stuff!!

• Like 4