adam1984123

The Australian Trophy League 2018 - ROUND 7 COMPLETED

583 posts in this topic

Just a quick shout to the Aussie leagues looks like everyone had some fun. I know you were considering finishing this up Adam but I hope you or someone else continues it. I am sure it brings a lot of fun to many people.

congrats to Demon for his win. I think you are definitely the most skilled gamer in Australia at the moment all the best in your future. I hope you find a lot of fun in your gaming going forward. Your run this year has been amazing. 

To adam I hope your business is going well. Ain’t self employment great, you totally have less time to play than you thought right. Still keep at it working for yourself is the best.

to Matt, I don’t think we would have ever mixed IRL which would have been my loss,  but I am glad we did in the virtual PS world. Who knows maybe one day we will meet again in FFXIV. 

To Ready you are perhaps the craziest motherfucker I have meet on here I don’t know if it is for real or not but I hope so. I have this image of us meeting one day pissed as monkeys in Shibuya. I will be the 40 something trying to pull off a Noctis ....I am scared to think what you will be cos playing.

And finally Knightmare, although not part of this comp I had to give you a shoutout, I really have a knack of finding people right. I don’t scare easily but you sir have me running. I had no idea what I was getting into when I sort you out but I am glad I did. I can’t offsr you much anymore. I think you know more tricks than me now but perhaps I can give you something you have wanted for some time.  Anyway you would have got it pretty soon either  way, If you go for number 1 all the best.

6 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

10/10 Backlogs complete

Big congrats man. Are you the first?

15 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

10/10 Backlogs complete

Congrats. I've still got a good 35-40 hours to go before I plat Final Fantasy XIII.

24 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Big congrats man. Are you the first?

Thanks man, looks like it.

10 minutes ago, CrestfallenV said:

Congrats. I've still got a good 35-40 hours to go before I plat Final Fantasy XIII.

Cheers mate, was a good run.

2 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

10/10 Backlogs complete

ConPLATulations are in order. Well done mate :platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum::platinum:

I didn't think anyone would actually claim the prize put up by @Gibbo_0113

1 hour ago, CrestfallenV said:

I must get around to finishing FF XIII myself. I have to start from scratch though 😒

Congrats to you as well. It came down to the final game though, you should be proud of your efforts.

I look forward to watching you two backlog juggernauts facing off again next year!

11 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

10/10 Backlogs complete

Well done mate. 

When I confirm the results at the end of the month, I'll organise the psn card for you.