Cj's Parting 8 - Game 2 Ni No Kuni 2 : Revenant Kingdom (Voting now Closed)

Game 2 (May/June) Voting Now Closed, Thanks for voting, see you on back on the 8th of June for Game 3  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Game 2 (May/June) Voting Poll Open Till May 14th

• Watch Dogs 2
    • Final Fantasy XII
    • Secret of Mana (PS4)
    • Kingdom Come : Deliverance
    • Ni No Kuni : Revenant Kingdom
    • God of War (PS4)
    • Night in the Woods
    • Sword Art Online Hollow Realisation
    • Yakuza 6 : Song of Life
    • Lost Sphear
    • Ys: Lacrimosa of Dana (PS4/Vita)
    • Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Ezio Collection (PS4)

So during the 8 months you're willing to spend $800? That's quite a lot of money to give away to random people, of course it's your choice but for me that's a lot money so I just hope you've thought about it a lot. 

Also I know it's a not a problem for most people but maybe change the text colour? I know some people might be colour blind and even I had a hard time reading it. xD 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

The people that voted are now anonymous, might make it hard to do a giveaway :P . Voted for Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana.

Thanks just amended that. 

5 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

So during the 8 months you're willing to spend $800? That's quite a lot of money to give away to random people, of course it's your choice but for me that's a lot money so I just hope you've thought about it a lot. 

Also I know it's a not a problem for most people but maybe change the text colour? I know some people might be colour blind and even I had a hard time reading it. xD 

Good point but I like the text colour so I think it stands. As for giving away money to random people I don't see it that way. I have enjoyed my time on here and wish to give back. I am sure many people that have enjoyed and benefited from something that were in a similar position would do the same. As for thinking it through my word is 100%, I wouldn't do something like this if I didn't intend to see through. Thanks for you vote.

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Thanks just amended that. 

Good point but I like the text colour so I think it stands. As for giving away money to random people I don't see it that way. I have enjoyed my time on here and wish to give back. I am sure many people that have enjoyed and benefited from something would do the same. As for thinking it through my word is 100%, I wouldn't do something I didn't intend to see through. Thanks for you vote.

Glad to see you've thought about it! I know many people do giveaways and think the more money they offer the more people will pay them attention but that also caused problems for them, I just wanted to be sure you've thought about it so that doesn't happen to you. 

Good luck with all the games and the choices are very good, there's something for everyone's cup of tea. ^_^ 

Edited by LuciaRosethorn
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, LuciaRosethorn said:

Glad to see you've thought about it! I know many people do giveaways and think the more money they offer the more people will pay them attention but that also caused problems for them, I just wanted to be sure you've thought about it so that doesn't happen to you. 

Good luck with all the games and the choices are very good, there's something for everyone's cup of tea. ^_^ 

Thanks, to be honest the reason I chose this amount was I think it is perfect for someone to be able to buy a game (or two) and have a great experience.  As for attention it is overrated, knowing someone can have a great experience they may/or may not have done otherwise is more than enough. Goodluck ?

• Like 1

I I I 

8 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol, it's cool. Didn't expect I could dislike an RPG this much after hearing lots of people praising it so much.

Wow I had no idea you didn't like it! 

That's sad to hear about :'(

5 minutes ago, Jens said:

I seriously googled if there really is a game called "Ys: Lacrimosa of Destiny" because I didn't want to recommend a game I don't even know :P No jab at you my friend and not trying to be funny, I was just really confused and don't know any Ys games but "Lacrimosa of DANA" :D 

I just assumed it was Lacrimosa of Dana :lol: .

4 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Wow I had no idea you didn't like it! 

That's sad to hear about :'(

Yeah, I could write an entire essay about what I don't like about it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jens said:

I seriously googled if there really is a game called "Ys: Lacrimosa of Destiny" because I didn't want to recommend a game I don't even know :P No jab at you my friend and not trying to be funny, I was just really confused and don't know any Ys games but "Lacrimosa of DANA" :D 

Lol " of Destiny " now that is beyond embarrassing, amended

I voted for AC:Brotherhood purely because I myself need motivation to play it haha. Coupled with the rest of your high calibre backlog, I feel you'd never get around to it outside of this window xD

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

Picked yakuza 6. Hyped about playing this myself it looks great. 

Same here.... though i really should get around to playing the others first.... been sitting

in my Himalayan backlog for years.... but so has everything else, lol

• Like 2

Shame you couldn't really get into Persona 5. Maybe try it again in a few months :P. For this poll I voted for Watch Dogs 2. I know it's probably not going to win but I think the game does deserve some credit. Did you enjoy the first Watch Dogs, cj? The second one improved on a lot of things over the first one, but the story and characters in the first one were definitely better in my opinion. That doesn't take away the fact that it's a lot of fun to play and that you should put some time into it some day :lol:.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Same here.... though i really should get around to playing the others first.... been sitting

in my Himalayan backlog for years.... but so has everything else, lol

Just finished 0 it was fantastic. Taking a break from the plat as it’s looooong and I wanna try kiwami soon!

• Like 1

On 08/05/2018 at 10:22 PM, Lucas said:

Shame you couldn't really get into Persona 5. Maybe try it again in a few months :P. For this poll I voted for Watch Dogs 2. I know it's probably not going to win but I think the game does deserve some credit. Did you enjoy the first Watch Dogs, cj? The second one improved on a lot of things over the first one, but the story and characters in the first one were definitely better in my opinion. That doesn't take away the fact that it's a lot of fun to play and that you should put some time into it some day :lol:.

Thanks for your vote, I did enjoy watch dogs. I actually quite enjoyed the story too so looking forward to getting into watch dogs 2 at some point. I guess we shall just have to wait and see ?

On 08/05/2018 at 11:35 PM, Mesopithecus said:

I went with Ni No Kuni this time, was tempted to choose Night in the Woods as I've only heard good things about it, but NNK has been my most anticipated game this year (and I've still not played it!)

Thanks for your vote, Ni No Kuni does look great. I have played maybe the first hour a few weeks ago and could definitely feel myself getting drawn in. Looking forward to restarting and playing it at some stage I guess we will just have to wait and see. 

You should try Night in the Woods, I am sure you would enjoy it, perhaps one of the best underrated games for awhile. 

• Like 2