Camp Wannalottaplat

6 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

Nope! Go ahead and pick out some games. 

Ok, I will!

Go Hiking: God of War (PS4)

Well, you walk and explore a lot.

Make Something: Patapon Remastered (PS4)

Learn Something: Yakuza 0 (PS4)

This is a bit of a stretch, but... Yakuza and japanese culture? I'm not sure if it's valid.

BONUS: Final Fantasy XV (PS4)

It's a road trip, after all. 

I will add some later if I see something I want to add!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

CABIN #2, TEN-HUT!

While the rest of these cabins eat their girly no-bake cookies and play with their frilly anime dolls, we are going to WAR. We have ten weeks to whip you boys (and girls) into shape! I expect some ACTION out there. You think this is a game!? NO. THIS IS A VIDEO GAME. I want RESULTS. We got some tough competitors out there, and I don't want you going belly-up when push comes to shove! Now, SIT UP STRAIGHT, THUMBS ON THOSE JOYSTICKS, EYES ON THE TV SCREEN. WE GOT A WAR TO WIN.

Since you're so adamant about going to war, allow me to introduce cabin #4: we have a cookie-baking primate, a gravity-manipulating cat, a tsundere angel, some kind of lazy, pudding-addicted goddess, a ditto that likes to transform into someone else every 3 weeks, a fire dragon, and a sacrificial princess that controls both fire and ice :awesome: . That's not even the entire group  for those of you who didn't make it in this post, I couldn't think of anything good :ninja: .

Spoiler

7 hours ago, Kent said:

I don't think it's a competition. We're just broken up into cabins and having banter about who's the best as far as I know. Which by the way, Cabin #4 is the best. 

This gal knows :awesome: .

5 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

I tried to do a count yesterday to see if we could make an all girls cabin, but I think there are 17/18 of us at least

Plat race of the maidens V2.0 confirmed?

• Like 4

I am loving all this gender acknowledgment / reaffirming, I feel I must also join in ................ I am male. I am Man.  Ahh much better.

@eigen-space lovely photo, I wonder how long many of the younger male ( perhaps some females too ) ( and perhaps any other gender fluid like but not necessarily including Kent)*  campers were momentarily delayed in their ....... scrolling. Alas unless you have some hidden man parts beyond your fictitious moobs then your charms won't sway my concentration. 

Now just to create even more work for you Mr @Toogie53 could I please swap out two of my games 

Learn Something - Hellblade to  Sde05a5.png Persona 5 Dancing Star Night

I am currently learning Japanese and this is a Japanese rhythm game so makes sense. Also it was a little obnoxiously pricey so I really should play it.

Bonus Category - Senran Kagura : Peach Beach Splash  to S1724f3.png Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey.

Bought on a whim, to be played on a whim. Perfect summer indulgence and apparently it does fit the category.

This will be my final changes, thanks (and apologies for the extra work)

* In the interest of non gender discrimination and the acknowledgement of the gender fluid

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Since you're so adamant about going to war, allow me to introduce cabin #4: we have a cookie-baking primate, a gravity-manipulating cat, a tsundere angel, some kind of lazy, pudding-addicted goddess, a ditto that likes to transform into someone else every 3 weeks, a fire dragon, and a sacrificial princess that controls both fire and ice :awesome: . That's not even the entire group  for those of you who didn't make it in this post, I couldn't think of anything good :ninja: .

Reveal hidden contents

This gal knows :awesome: .

It's too early in the morning and took me a few moments to realize who the sacrificial princess was :giggle:

Imagine making a banner with 18 maidens :hmm:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

I am loving all this gender acknowledgment / reaffirming, I feel I must also join in ................ I am male. I am Man.  Ahh much better.

@eigen-space lovely photo, I wonder how long many of the younger male ( perhaps some females too ) ( and perhaps any other gender fluid like but not necessarily including Kent)*  campers were momentarily delayed in their ....... scrolling. Alas unless you have some hidden man parts beyond your fictitious moobs then your charms won't sway my concentration. 

Now just to create even more work for you Mr @Toogie53 could I please swap out two of my games 

Learn Something - Hellblade to  Sde05a5.png Persona 5 Dancing Star Night

I am currently learning Japanese and this is a Japanese rhythm game so makes sense. Also it was a little obnoxiously pricey so I really should play it.

Bonus Category - Senran Kagura : Peach Beach Splash  to S1724f3.png Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey.

Bought on a whim, to be played on a whim. Perfect summer indulgence and apparently it does fit the category.

This will be my final changes, thanks (and apologies for the extra work)

* In the interest of non gender discrimination and the acknowledgement of the gender fluid

Yes, someone from Cabin #5 who is alive! Let's go Cabin #5 (We also have cookies and females, I guess? ?)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Izul said:

Well, I just posted on this page and I'm also in Cabin #5, so...

Didn't notice it, sorry! ? Good luck for the event! 

5 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Also Cabin #5 :X

Yeah, man! Let the best cabin in da house rock! \m/

36 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

It's too early in the morning and took me a few moments to realize who the sacrificial princess was :giggle:

Lol, I thought that description would be one of the easiest to figure out :lol: .

:jaymon: I think I would have a mental breakdown.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Leaning towards the darkside...
AriTQVv.gif

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

gRM7T9w.png

51 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I thought that was an easy guess though maybe he needs a photoshopped avatar combine Todoroki with Cinderella or something?

51 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

That would be interesting to see actually kind of wonder if a 2nd might happen and if so who could be in it?

12 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

:jaymon: I think I would have a mental breakdown.

Like this?
cRfus8z.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Caju_94 said:

Yes, someone from Cabin #5 who is alive! Let's go Cabin #5 (We also have cookies and females, I guess? 1f605.png)

1 hour ago, Izul said:

Well, I just posted on this page and I'm also in Cabin #5, so...

1 hour ago, Inuty said:

Also Cabin #5 :X

Cookies sound good, I will bring plenty of Scotch, we might not finish many games but we will definitely have fun .?

19 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I confess that I'm THE CAT the in the photo. I'm sorry this freaks you guys out! I hope I can still participate?! I also have also have 144 platinums, The only cat to have that many!

giphy.gif

Oh come on, I don't care if you are the highest ranked Cat on PSN there has to be a line surely 

(also you seem to be 30 plats short, perhaps less Cat naps more gaming, although your command of the English language is impressive )

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

Leaning towards the darkside...
AriTQVv.gif

So, that makes you Altis' sister who went from angel to demon? :hmm: 

48 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

I thought that was an easy guess though maybe he needs a photoshopped avatar combine Todoroki with Cinderella or something?

I was more thinking of a hybrid between Todoroki and Stephanie from No Game No Life :P .

51 minutes ago, Shana Alter said:

Like this?
cRfus8z.gif

That's a surprisingly accurate depiction.

• Like 1