Camp Wannalottaplat

@Toogie53 I went ahead and updated my original post so that I have a game in every category and made it look fancy too :D
I hope it's not a big problem for you to find it now. It's about halfway on 14th page. Glad to see so many people attending this event. Also, I like the idea of dividing us into cabins so that we can find ourselves easier ;) It's an honor to be in the same cabin as the organizator ?
Keep up the good work, man!

9 hours ago, SquidBaronet said:

Uh, okay, sure. I don't mind. Me and Kent don't really get along anyways after the fact. Let's not talk about that, okay? I prefer to stay away from Edunstar's cabin for the entire summer camp. :ninja:

And if I do find any other games I could put in my list, I'll let you know, Toogie. :)

Sounds good Squid. I'll get you two swapped around. Cabin #1 is full of good people.No pressure about adding games. It sounds like you have a lot of stuff planned for the summer. 

2 hours ago, RockyJokerPL said:

@Toogie53 I went ahead and updated my original post so that I have a game in every category and made it look fancy too :D
I hope it's not a big problem for you to find it now. It's about halfway on 14th page. Glad to see so many people attending this event. Also, I like the idea of dividing us into cabins so that we can find ourselves easier ;) It's an honor to be in the same cabin as the organizator 1f602.png
Keep up the good work, man!

I'm about to starting adding people's lists again right now. I'm at the top of page #8 and about to start on @Drew-013 so I'll have your proper list when I make it to page 14. I'm hoping to get 100% current by the end of the work day. Just depends on how busy my job is today. 

On 5/14/2018 at 0:06 AM, cjshaitan said:

Make Something

Image result for cool paint vr           Image result for labo piano

Cool Paintr Vr - I am limited to stick figure painting skills in the real world, but outside of the constraints of reality surely I will find my inner Picasso

Nintendo Labo Piano - not sure if this technically counts but looking forward to making my cardboard piano. What could possibly go wrong.

Labo would be cool. I do let people use games from different consoles, but Nintendo has no achievement/trophy system that I'm aware of. I hope the Labo thing is fun either way. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SquidBaronet said:

Did you fix my list, Toogie? I posted a new list and swapped out two games. I can repost the list again if you missed it.

I saw it. i'll get it updated when I catch up to your update post. I'm on page #12 now. 

4 minutes ago, Howling-Lady said:

@Toogie53 Just letting you know I edited my original post to add a new game and move Rime from Get Tested to Be a Hermit since it fits better. I was considering adding Bloodborne for Get Tested but I'll hold off and wait to see how the first few weeks of the event go. 

Sounds good. Bloodborne has made a couple of lists so far. 

Just now, Mesopithecus said:

uwf1g.jpg

Sorry....couldn't resist :ninja:

Yeah, I do have to confess I do have an impatient tic in my body so I get worried if people didn't get my memo at first. Don't worry, Toogie said he had to go read the entire thread over and will probably find my update post.

Also, technically "ain't nobody" is a double negative so it cancels out into an affirmative. So everybody's got time for that. xD (I don't mean to be offensive to people who speak ebonics, I promise.)

3 minutes ago, SquidBaronet said:

Yeah, I do have to confess I do have an impatient tic in my body so I get worried if people didn't get my memo at first. Don't worry, Toogie said he had to go read the entire thread over and will probably find my update post.

Also, technically "ain't nobody" is a double negative so it cancels out into an affirmative. So everybody's got time for that. xD (I don't mean to be offensive to people who speak ebonics, I promise.)

It's ok. I know not everyone is reading each post before checking in. That's why I'm trying to catch up to be current today. Normally I don't even start making the game list thing until the event is going. But...

download.jpg

• Like 2

Hey y’all,

looking at my backlog can anyone see anything good that that will fit for Play a Sport? I’d love to bang out a backlog game if I can instead of playing something new but with the exception of the fighting games I’ve got on here that I def don’t even own anymore, I can’t see one that fits the category.

Thanks.

7 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Has anyone played Atelier Firis : The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey, I understand it is one of the easiest (shortest) in the series. Is it any good ?. Can I bend it into the bonus game category ? 

Yes, it can be put in that category. You prepare for and go to a festival. And you also visit a spa/hot springs.

Is it easy? Yes. Far easier than any of the other Atelier games, even Sophie. I played without a guide... consulted the internet maybe twice... finished it a little over a week playing somewhat casually. If you need any help, feel free to ask (but I'm not guaranteeing I'll remember anything).

Is it good? In my opinion.... no. I was really excited for the open-world feel of the game, and that part was pretty fun, but nearly everything else was a letdown. The characters weren't great (there were too many of them to really flesh out their story lines),the plot was meh, and it wasn't challenging (I actually preferred the time restraints of Arland and Dusk). This is how I rank the Atelier games, so take that into consideration when determining what my opinion means for you :P 
Atelier Rorona Plus > Atelier Ayesha Plus > Atelier Totori Plus > Atelier Escha & Logy Plus > Atelier Rorona > Atelier Meruru Plus > Atelier Ayesha > Atelier Meruru > Atelier Escha & Logy > Atelier Sophie > Atelier Shallie > Atelier Totori > Atelier Firis
(I've played all of the modern ones apart from Shallie Plus and Lydie & Suelle... most were on an old profile though)

One other thing to note about Firis... and I'm not sure if this problem was just limited to me or if it was prevalent with the game in general.... it crashed so many times on me. I've had maybe 2-3 other games that crashed my PS4 maybe once each... but Firis crashed my system at least 4 times. Like, system frozen need to unplug the power cord. So save often.

Edited by eigen-space

43 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Hey y’all,

looking at my backlog can anyone see anything good that that will fit for Play a Sport? I’d love to bang out a backlog game if I can instead of playing something new but with the exception of the fighting games I’ve got on here that I def don’t even own anymore, I can’t see one that fits the category.

Thanks.

it depends on what we call a sport ?? There's a card mini-game in The WItcher III: Wild Hunt  it's pretty good, you don't get to kick7throw a ball but there Yu-Gi-Oh! and Magic The Gathering tournaments all around the world right? Also in Borderlands 2 there is a DLC about hunting wild animals, other about goin to a battle royale in a coliseum and finally one about a D&D parody, this may not be the kind of sports we see in the news but they are played in many countries. Maybe someone else can help you a little more because you have many of your games already platted and for the ones you don't have :platinum: I can't relate any sport in then, Good luck mate :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Hey y’all,

Thanks.

If you wanted to bang out all the DLC for FFXV, fishing is a sport :P

• Like 2

Hey y’all,

Thanks.

I didn't see anything that stood out as a great pick. I wasn't familiar with everything in your list though. I think the best fit would be Saint's Row. It's kind of a stretch; but for the same reasons that it fits the performing category could make it fit the sports one. You're not really competing with any one but you have are doing events that they treat like a sports exhibition. You have commentators, points, shooting things into goals, running, and you earn gold, silver, bronze etc. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

I second this! I didn't see that game when I posted before 1f605.png!

It looks like you probably filtered on plats. He already has the plat for it, but not the DLC. The main post says that if you have a plat but not a 100% with the game, you can still have it count if you get the 100% :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

It looks like you probably filtered on plats. He already has the plat for it, but not the DLC. The main post says that if you have a plat but not a 100% with the game, you can still have it count if you get the 100% :) 

I didn't use any filter but you are right, I only paid attention to those games he haven't plat lol!

• Like 1

Hey y’all,

Thanks.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate might be a good pick, as there are fight clubs and street races, both of these could be considered sports :)

• Like 2