Camp Wannalottaplat

22 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

You could use one for the bonus game as it’s set on a holiday island. 1f44d.png

Sound good. Might as well earm the bonus badge. I will add it when I'm at work tomorrow.

Edited by Toogie53

2 hours ago, Ethan said:

These are my games @Toogie53!

• Go Hiking, Monster Hunter: World
  • Shoot Something, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
  • Making Friends, AER (HK)
  • Be a Hermit, Pic-a-Pix Colour
  • Playing Sport, Sonic and SEGA All-Star Racing

• Add Ghost Stories, Ghostbusters (PS4) ?
Edited by Ethan
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

I'm gone for a few days and this thread devolves into talks about who is a grill and which cabin is gonna win. Amazing. Cabin 2 is the best

Man o man I missed the GRILL talk. Wonder if people be supporting hank hill and be all about propane or the other way and charcoal it out

• Like 1

So about cabin 4's name: how about Summer Weeb Anime & Games? We can shorten that to S.W.A.G. :awesome: .

7 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

I'm gone for a few days and this thread devolves into talks about who is a grill and which cabin is gonna win. Amazing. Cabin 2 is the best

Welcome to summer camp :P .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

It did get kind of weird in here. Theres grills and way more anime gifs than I'm generally comfortable with. 

• Like 4

Apologies (I know I said I wouldn't do this just yesterday) but staring down the barrel of 3 days unsupervised, and a couple of monkeys on my back I need to throw off could I please replace Category 1 - Blue Reflection for S3c7092.png Megadimension Neptunia VIIR. 

Goodluck to all those day 1 plat smashers. I wish I had your patience.

9 hours ago, eigen-space said:

I think max I could get Day 1 is 4... 

Zestiria is prepped, Blue Reflection is almost prepped, and could probably prep Abzu, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, or The Unfinished Swan...

Congrats on the Zestiria plat, very solid. 

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

is Beyond: Two Souls considered supernatural? If so, I'd like to add it to my list.

Now I just need some way to get Heavy Rain and Detroit: Become Human to fit into these topics.

Beyond is good, picked by 5 others already :)

Heavy Rain maybe as Survive? You must complete many QTEs to rescue a little boy and 4 characters can die several times along the way... :) It's more an emotional adventure to survive..

Edited by Evil_Joker88

17 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Beyond is good, picked by 5 others already :)

Heavy Rain maybe as Survive? You must complete many QTEs to rescue a little boy and 4 characters can die several times along the way... :)

Ok cool.

I'd like to add the following games:

Tell a Ghost Story - Beyond: Two Souls

Survive - Heavy Rain

Just found out I have to go out of town for the weekend next week on the first, so I don’t think I can join the plat a game on day one club, but I’ll def try and get at least one done Sunday night when I get home.

Also, cabin #3 friends, we need a name.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper

1 minute ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Ok cool.

I'd like to add the following games:

Tell a Ghost Story - Beyond: Two Souls

Survive - Heavy Rain

I'm wondering if Detroit could fall under Get Tested.  Whilst it's not a game known for it's difficulty per se, I imagine that some of the decisions within the game are difficult decisions and it's testing how you would react in different situations - kind of like a test of character.

Just now, Mesopithecus said:

I'm wondering if Detroit could fall under Get Tested.  Whilst it's not a game known for it's difficulty per se, I imagine that some of the decisions within the game are difficult decisions and it's testing how you would react in different situations - kind of like a test of character.

That is a good point.

I'll be interested in seeing what some of these decisions are, and how it falls. If it doesn't fall under Get Tested, I have another game that does.

Also, I wonder if Detroit could fall under Make Friends.

1 hour ago, ShogunCroCop said:

is Beyond: Two Souls considered supernatural? If so, I'd like to add it to my list.

Now I just need some way to get Heavy Rain and Detroit: Become Human to fit into these topics.

Dude Heavy Rain is perfect for the Get Tested category, I mean the whole point of the plot is to test Ethan ?.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Just found out I have to go out of town for the weekend next week on the first, so I don’t think I can join the plat a game on day one club, but I’ll def try and get at least one done Sunday night when I get home.

Also, cabin #3 friends, we need a name.

I like the no-frills simplicity of "Cabin #3"

:P 

• Like 2