Camp Wannalottaplat

13 hours ago, Fidel said:

@Kristycism Those are some crazy techniques. Lol. I just completed Shout, so am down to 3. But the Trees level is the one I'm really having trouble with.. The video for that one in your link unfortunately ends up doing the same thing as every other one I've looked at. I'm fine until I get to those pillars you have to sideways jump around.

They're not as crazy as they seem! Proof: I did the crazy jumps on Steam and Shout - and if I can do them, they can't be that hard xD I mean, they took like 20 attempts, but I did it xD

I haven't tried Trees yet, but I think I know the bit you're talking about, and it does look pretty crazy o_O but it looks like we'll need to get good at that bit for the overall speedrun anyway, so.... ??

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

They're not as crazy as they seem! Proof: I did the crazy jumps on Steam and Shout - and if I can do them, they can't be that hard xD I mean, they took like 20 attempts, but I did it xD

I haven't tried Trees yet, but I think I know the bit you're talking about, and it does look pretty crazy o_O but it looks like we'll need to get good at that bit for the overall speedrun anyway, so.... 1f605.png1f622.png

I'll have to take your word for it. Lol. I'm pretty close to being done. Just have to do a no death run and 100% speedrun. Trees and Planes were probably the hardest for me. Literally finished both with less than a second over the requirements. ? But I eventually finished in time. 

If it's any consolation, you probably only need to do it once. I ended up taking the shortcut again during my speedrun, but probably didn't really need to. Had over 5 minutes to spare. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fidel said:

I'll have to take your word for it. Lol. I'm pretty close to being done. Just have to do a no death run and 100% speedrun. Trees and Planes were probably the hardest for me. Literally finished both with less than a second over the requirements. 1f62d.png But I eventually finished in time. 

If it's any consolation, you probably only need to do it once. I ended up taking the shortcut again during my speedrun, but probably didn't really need to. Had over 5 minutes to spare. 

:o

I need to get a move on!!! I've only done three speedruns, haven't even tried the other three, never mind the overall run!

Congrats on doing the speedruns though! If you can do that, you can definitely do the rest with practice! :D

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

I need to get a move on!!! I've only done three speedruns, haven't even tried the other three, never mind the overall run!

Congrats on doing the speedruns though! If you can do that, you can definitely do the rest with practice! :D

Haha, thanks. The normal speedrun was pretty easy, but the 100% run will likely be trickier. Still probably not as hard as the individual level runs. 

*Gasping for air as my head emerges from the water* Wow, getting trophies and mastering overreacting is exhausting.  Sorry for the lack of an update, no new plats, BUT I have made some good progress.  Just trying to make sure I'm still engaging.  Here's my little progress (should have a second one done by next week).

S59c83d.png - 94% (this would be well beyond done if it weren't for that stupid fishing trophy)

Sd275dd.png - 27%

I'll update again once I finish Yonder.

• Like 2

@donut_plz  Bloodborne is done, bringing my total 4 games completed for this event. I still have to do the Blooborne dlc, but I'll leave that for another time.

I'd also like to take Mass Effect 2 off my list. I haven't touched it in a while and I have a lot left to do so I won't be playing it soon. I'm gonna try to finish as much as KHCoM as I can but I want to get KH2 done since it was my bonus game so if CoM isn't finished before July, I might not get to it. I've been somewhat sidetracked by watching the World Cup and playing old games to raise my completion %.

Edited by Howling-Lady
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, willythom88 said:

*Gasping for air as my head emerges from the water* Wow, getting trophies and mastering overreacting is exhausting.  Sorry for the lack of an update, no new plats, BUT I have made some good progress.  Just trying to make sure I'm still engaging.  Here's my little progress (should have a second one done by next week).

S59c83d.png - 94% (this would be well beyond done if it weren't for that stupid fishing trophy)

Sd275dd.png - 27%

Pictures help with overreactions. Especially gifs!

26 minutes ago, Howling-Lady said:

@donut_plz  Bloodborne is done, bringing my total 4 games completed for this event. I still have to do the Blooborne dlc, but I'll leave that for another time.

I'd also like to take Mass Effect 2 off my list. I haven't touched it in a while and I have a lot left to do so I won't be playing it soon. I'm gonna try to finish as much as KHCoM as I can but I want to get KH2 done since it was my bonus game so if CoM isn't finished before July, I might not get to it. I've been somewhat sidetracked by watching the World Cup and playing old games to raise my completion %.

Any replacement game you want or just take ME2 off your list?

14 minutes ago, donut_plz said:

Any replacement game you want or just take ME2 off your list?

No replacement yet. If I can get DAI done, I might use Dishonored as a replacement but for now I don’t want to add anything.

Edited by Howling-Lady

1 hour ago, willythom88 said:

Sd275dd.png - 27%

I just got all the fish the other day, which are you missing? I bet I can help.

30 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I just got all the fish the other day, which are you missing? I bet I can help.

The last one is the gilaflex or something like that. I ended up buying the prince fish but now I can't seem to find that one.  Any help would be fantastic!

14 minutes ago, willythom88 said:

The last one is the gilaflex or something like that. I ended up buying the prince fish but now I can't seem to find that one.  Any help would be fantastic!

I found that one fishing off the pier in the ocean close to the first area. You will know when you see it , the shadow is gigantic, way larger than other fish.

28 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I found that one fishing off the pier in the ocean close to the first area. You will know when you see it , the shadow is gigantic, way larger than other fish.

I think that might be one of the few oceansides I didn't check.  I'll take a look tonight, thank you!

Good news guys i just unlocked the :platinum: of Bioshock 2 (PS3) :lol: .... i really enjoyed visiting Rapture again but it isn't as great as its predecessor :P ... going through became easier with every hour (more weapons and plasmids) and the last level was almost a walk in the park :D i ignored most enemies unless i was told to kill all :D ... now i'll continue with the dlcs (SP content) which seem rather easy :) 

that means i have 3 games completed for this event and earned one badge :)

@Toogie53

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 3

1L13ff8b.png

Gotta be honest, I was slightly disappointed with this one. But considering the mountain it had to climb regarding my expectations (climb a mountain.... see what I did there?) its still a pretty good result I guess :P A must-play game which I didn't like the whole way through, whatever sense that makes. Its virtually impossible to call it "bad" by any means, it does too many things exceptionally well, on the other hand there was a lot of stuff I would have wanted different or not at all; pretty tough to explain, especially without spoilers. But before my opinion on anything from now on gets disqualified forever and for everyone I'll better stop it here :D 

After this one its time for the real epic adventures. Bring on Cat Quest, my body is ready.

• Like 4

Greetings fellow campers, I've been away from my PS4 for a little while but now that I'm back I'm going to attempt to tackle The Witcher 3! 

giphy.gif

I see some other campers going for this and I was curious about a few things, I've already mid way through a playthrough and I'm sure I have missed Gwent cards and I'm not playing on Death March difficulty yet, would it be smarter to complete the current run and attempt anything else on NewGame+ or just restart?

Good to see a few attempting Kingdom Hearts, I'd try myself but Chain Of Memories is looking a little daunting I may leave those for another event or something.

Happy Platting!

• Like 1

@Dragon-Archon - Thanks for the help!  I ended up removing the cockpits and shield and adding a wing and replacing a blizzaga with a graviga and plopping the additional blzzaga on the teeny ship and when replaying missions to get some more stuff I got a figure set from one of the EX missions and that gave me a nice HP boost while remaining open in the center by having the figures lay down, plus the added mobility helped to dodge the beam of doom attack and I finally got past that mission and got all the gummi ship trophies now.  If anyone else has trouble with that one, the figure set and a wing is very helpful.

Maybe I'll be able to plat one of the KH games before this ends, but really doubting it since KH2 is pretty brutal, and I have the PS3 version of KH1, need I say more?

4 hours ago, fishy10101 said:

Greetings fellow campers, I've been away from my PS4 for a little while but now that I'm back I'm going to attempt to tackle The Witcher 3! 

giphy.gif

I see some other campers going for this and I was curious about a few things, I've already mid way through a playthrough and I'm sure I have missed Gwent cards and I'm not playing on Death March difficulty yet, would it be smarter to complete the current run and attempt anything else on NewGame+ or just restart?

Good to see a few attempting Kingdom Hearts, I'd try myself but Chain Of Memories is looking a little daunting I may leave those for another event or something.

Happy Platting!

Hm hard to say. I finished my first playthrough on Death March and get a lot of trophies. But I still missed some trophies because of bad decisions so a second playthrough was needed anyway on easy. In the second playthrough I focused on Gwent and the trohpies I missed so I got the trophy with that.

I guess it depends if you have missed already other trophies and Need already a second playthrough.

4 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

@Dragon-Archon - Thanks for the help!  I ended up removing the cockpits and shield and adding a wing and replacing a blizzaga with a graviga and plopping the additional blzzaga on the teeny ship and when replaying missions to get some more stuff I got a figure set from one of the EX missions and that gave me a nice HP boost while remaining open in the center by having the figures lay down, plus the added mobility helped to dodge the beam of doom attack and I finally got past that mission and got all the gummi ship trophies now.  If anyone else has trouble with that one, the figure set and a wing is very helpful.

Maybe I'll be able to plat one of the KH games before this ends, but really doubting it since KH2 is pretty brutal, and I have the PS3 version of KH1, need I say more?

Nice, congrats :yay: . Now that you've beaten the Sephiroth of gummi ships, good luck with the actual Seph.

If you're worried about Critical, don't be. You get 50 AP + a bunch of abilities from the start (including 2 Lucky, Lucky abilities, those will increase the drop rate of consumables and synthesis materials) and Sora does more damage, which offsets the reduced HP and HP boosts. In terms of damage taken, it didn't feel any different compared to Proud.