Camp Wannalottaplat

It's kinda funny to see this event will last instead of 1.5 even 2.5 months and some people myself included are talking about getting at least 1 plat on day already ? ... really curious if someone completes 3 games on the first day of the official start :D ... as this is no competitive event it's fine for me :)

Just now, Evil_Joker88 said:

It's kinda funny to see this event will last instead of 1.5 even 2.5 months and some people myself included are talking about getting at least 1 plat on day already 1f602.png ... really curious if someone completes 3 games on the first day of the official start :D ... as this is no competitive event it's fine for me :)

2 of my games need just one trophy each to complete...so I could possibly have all 3 on Day 1, if I prep right...but most likely Day 2, since Day 1 is a workday for me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

It's kinda funny to see this event will last instead of 1.5 even 2.5 months and some people myself included are talking about getting at least 1 plat on day already 1f602.png ... really curious if someone completes 3 games on the first day of the official start :D ... as this is no competitive event it's fine for me :)

I'm going to have a hard time completing all 3 games in 2.5 months -_- .

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'm going to have a hard time completing all 3 games in 2.5 months -_- .

Depends on what your games are. If they are 0% and have a high completion time(80-100 hours), of course it will take a long time. And we know that 80-100 hours is a lie; that only removes every factor of Real Life from the equation. If you want me to finish a game in 90 hours, then I have to be a robot with a human brain which has been lobotomized so that I don't feel any emotion. An average human takes that time and multiples it by 360 due to bodily needs, health needs, maintaining ones finances and home, and god forbid you have friends because you have to have a social life. In truth it take 2 to 3 months to finish a good AAA title with all of the trophies unless you never fail to earn every trophy the first time or don't mind the grind... then it takes 2 to 3 weeks. :P

For the record, I am stating an opinion on what earning a platinum entails.

Edited by SquidBaronet

14 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

2 of my games need just one trophy each to complete...so I could possibly have all 3 on Day 1, if I prep right...but most likely Day 2, since Day 1 is a workday for me. 

Wow good work :) Who can surpass this? Do i hear 4 titles within 2 days? :awesome:

I know that feeling @Dragon-Archon. In the last and 2nd to last of Toogie's events i had to shuffle a lot because i couldn't finish Bleach fast enough. I'm happy i don't have a similar problem this time...

Sounds perfect @ShogunCroCop (Detroit and Friends)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

9 minutes ago, ItsMeZack16 said:

I would like theHunter: Call of the wild removed and updated with the original Dead Island game. Thanks!

Doh! Sorry. I dind't read your post close enough. This is updated.

5 minutes ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Please add Detroit Become Human to my list for Making Friends. There is literally a trophy for two characters being friends until the end of the game, so it fits.

I think that'll do. 8 games is enough for me.

Done.

Edited by Toogie53

3 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Wow good work :) Who can surpass this? Do i hear 4 titles within 2 days? :awesome:

I know that feeling @Dragon-Archon. In the last and 2nd to last of Toogie's events i had to shuffle a lot because i couldn't finish Bleach fast enough. I'm happy i don't have a similar problem this time...

Sounds perfect @ShogunCroCop (Detroit and Friends)

Maybe 5 if I can get Detroit: Become Human and Heavy Rain close enough by the start of the event.

8 minutes ago, SquidBaronet said:

Depends on what your games are. If they are 0% and have a high completion time(80-100 hours), of course it will take a long time. And we know that 80-100 hours is a lie; that only removes every factor of Real Life from the equation. If you want me to finish a game in 90 hours, then I have to be a robot with a human brain which has been lobotomized so that I don't feel any emotion. An average human takes that time and multiples it by 360 due to bodily needs, health needs, maintaining ones finances and home, and god forbid you have friends because you have to have a social life. In truth it take 2 to 3 months to finish a good AAA title with all of the trophies unless you never fail to earn every trophy the first time or don't mind the grind... then it takes 2 to 3 weeks. :P

You have no idea what 90 hours(example) to complete means do you?

F2A02PH.png

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, SquidBaronet said:

Yeah because with that time they definitely mean that you get the platinum 80-100 hours after starting the game. That definitely doesn't mean that total time you spend playing a game every day until you complete it added up is 80-100 hours. No, that's ridiculous. If you platinum a game 3 months after starting it, the guide will definitely show 2191 hours. Yes, CJ, great logic.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2018 at 2:01 AM, Cassylvania said:

CABIN #2, TEN-HUT!

While the rest of these cabins eat their girly no-bake cookies and play with their frilly anime dolls, we are going to WAR. We have ten weeks to whip you boys (and girls) into shape! I expect some ACTION out there. You think this is a game!? NO. THIS IS A VIDEO GAME. I want RESULTS. We got some tough competitors out there, and I don't want you going belly-up when push comes to shove! Now, SIT UP STRAIGHT, THUMBS ON THOSE JOYSTICKS, EYES ON THE TV SCREEN. WE GOT A WAR TO WIN.

From now on all your posts will be read in the voice of R. Lee Ermey to me.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

From now on all your posts will be read in the voice of R. Lee Ermey to me.

I thought almost the exact same thing!

let-me-see-your-war-face-made-on-imgur-2

4 minutes ago, Meatball841 said:

So if we make a list with a game in every category are we saying "I'm going to complete ALL these games" or "I'm going to complete 3 of these games, the bonus and maybe get to the rest of the list?"

You only need to complete three. You don't have to do them all, but you can make a full list if you want to.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I've got a couple of 100 hour titles on my list, so I think I'm in a similar situation.  I tend to have more free time at my disposal but I'm such a slowpoke at getting long games completed.

giphy.gif

You have seen my profile, yes?

Image result for snorlax gif

• Like 4

After a long time, I'm posting my list. First of all, I will put here my "full list" - I've made this one just for fun, considering that in this list there are some games that I have not them yet, some categories have not any game associated with them, I might cannot complete a specific game even if I would have some time remaining, a game is actually not eligible for a single theme, etc...

• Make Friends: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS4)
  • Hang out at the LakeRiptide GP: Renegade
  • Play a SportMadden NFL 18
  • Go HikingJourney (PS3)
  • Shoot Something[UNDEFINED]
  • Make SomethingAtelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and The Mysterious Paintings
  • Learn SomethingValiant Hearts: The Great War
  • Put on a ShowPaRappa the Rapper Remastered
  • Tell a Ghost StorySleeping Dogs Definitive Edition + Nightmare at North Point
  • Get TestedInFamous First Light
  • Be a Hermit[UNDEFINED]
  • Survive[UNDEFINED]
  • Bonus game - Summer Vacation: [UNDEFINED]

However, I want to have, as my official list, a smaller one - I will put on this list just three games that I'm going to complete anyway. I will try to complete a bonus game this time, but I'm still deciding which one I will complete for. Here's my official list:

• Make Friends: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (PS4) - basically, in this game Naruto becomes friends with other bijus (tailed beasts)
  • Play a SportMadden NFL 18 - the sport is American Football.
  • Put on a ShowPaRappa the Rapper Remastered - this game is entirely based on PaRappa's rapping performance.
  • Bonus game - Summer Vacation: [UNDEFINED]

@Toogie53, please consider only my smaller list on the listings. And since I'm not good at choosing names, I will not suggest one for Cabin #5... ?

• Like 2

Ok, just rejoined PSNP <completly forgot how cool it was/ lost the website> so this will be the perfect push to meet more trophy addicts and get the push to finish/play some games! Super pumped for camp!

My List:

Make Friends: Kingdom Hearts (PS4) - Never played the Kingdom Heart series so this is the perfect opportunity.

Hangout at the Lake: Abzu (PS4) - I've got 35% complete and it fits the category perfectly.

Play a Sport: Ratchet and Clank (PS4)

Go Hiking: Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom (PS3) - Never played it but I think its time.

Shoot Something: Fat Princess Adventures (PS4) - 25% complete and I only play as an archer.

Make Something: Harvest Moon - A Wonderful Life (PS4)

Learn Something: Wheels of Aurelia (PS4)

Put On a Show: Patapon Remastered (PS4) - OMG Patapon on PS4!

Tell a Ghost Story: Grim Fandango (PS4)

Get Tested: Transistor (PS4)

Be a Hermit: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. What better way to be a hermit than play a game where you are alone.

Survive: Minecraft (PS4) - 35% looking for other campers to team up with possibly. I also have it on PS3(34%) that I'm willing to team up with people on.

BONUS (Summer Vacation): Night in the woods (PS4) 

@Toogie53 Here is my final list!

Edited by Meatball841
Update List
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Meatball841 said:

Learn Something: N/A - No clue what to put give me some suggestions!

The two I see incomplete on your profile that fit would be Never Alone (I think you're just missing DLC trophies) and Valiant Hearts (you're almost done with it). I also see an Assassin's Creed game on your list, which would fit. 

One I don't see on your list is Wheels of Aurelia. Not a great game, but it's a pretty quick plat.

10 minutes ago, Meatball841 said:

Tell a Ghost Story: Don't usually do spooky games, looking for suggestions.

Whispering Willows is a short indie game and one of my favorite games. Definitely recommend.

1 hour ago, Meatball841 said:

Tell a Ghost Story: Don't usually do spooky games, looking for suggestions.

Get Tested: N/A - Someone please give me a challenge!

Had a look at your profile...

For Ghost Story: Until Dawn. RDR Undead Nightmare fits too (but RDR 100% needed)

Be Tested: Uncharted 4 (Speedrun + High Accuracy needed. More even if you go for 100% trophies)

Edited by Evil_Joker88

@Meatball841 I got you updated. Here's some suggestions for your missing categories

Play a Sport - You didn't include this category at all. I think you could finish up Ratchet & Clank and count it for the hoverboard tournaments. 

Learn Something - I'd actually shift Minecraft here and use Fallout 4 for Survive. Looks like your one trophy away from 100% on that. 

Tell a Ghost Story - Uncharted, The Walking Dead, Until Dawn, Limbo

Get Tested - I spotted Transistor in your list. That has various challenge rooms where you take speed tests, planning tests etc. I really liked it. 

Edited by Toogie53