What's in Your Trophy Cabinet?

ShadowGandalf

It's gunna be hard to beat some of these...here goes.

7S634b12.png Perfection
Split/Second 15.26%
RARE 40-gold.png

Quite possibly the hardest trophy I've had to obtain. Such anger and frustration that came with this trophy. The epidemy of rage. We are the 15.26 percent.

48S4f489c.png Hand Mutilator
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock 7.56%
VERY RARE 40-silver.png

Oooooh how i loves me some Guitar Hero. favorite games for the PS2. I would consider myself above average when i left PS2 and came to PS3, so I went into this game confident that i would earn the platinum with ease (Almost there!). Little did i know that I would be put to quite a test of agility and speed, that rivaled that of GH3's famous "Through the Fire and the Flames". I attempted this trophy early on and whadyaknow, i couldn't do it. So I was patient with myself and allowed myself to grow in skill....to no avail. The fact that i would never be able to accomplish such a feat quickly withered my spirit and i found myself questioning any skill i had in this game. It always seemed to be something i could take pride in. It was a priceless feeling whenever a friend would ask "How are you doing that?!?!" and you couldn't contain that grin....ah good times. This trophy turned that grin into a frown ever-so quickly. I had nearly crossed this game off of my "Achievable Platinums" list when i stumbled across this song in a casual game of party play. Long story short, I found hope, so I went to town on this song and was able to finally witness how much progress i've been making. Although that beautiful *Ding* when the song finished was awfully satisfiying. Nothing was as satisfying as watching myself grow as a gamer.

1Sedda44.png

Concodrance Officer
Dead Space 21.66%
UNCOMMON 40-platinum.png

It may be a common platinum among all of you but this game scared the living crap out of me. I couldn't complete more than 1 chapter in my 1st walkthrough without calling it a day, much less on Impossible difficulty. So after a year or so of terrifying flashbacks from even looking at the game case, i decided that it was about time I earned a platinum that truly felt achieving to me. I popped the game in and just took my sweet time as i progressed. I found myself at the final chapter in a couple weeks and I hadn't felt up to it for the longest time, so i pushed it off a little longer. Until that fateful night when a select few of my game saves from my games with the furthest progression "magically" disappeared.....¬_¬ Power surge my ass.... and i found myself having to start over again when so close to the finish line. Another couple months later, I come to the conclusion that this game will not be my downfall, but rather my proudest accomplishment. I knew what i had to do. "The Three D's"; Doritos, Dr. Pepper and Dubstep. I made this game my b**ch. It seems fitting and coincidental that this trophy is also my "1337th trophy".

please give me feedback because on top of being a trophy whore, i'm an even bigger attention whore. :)

I've updated mine to my favorite platinum's (: 

Fallout 3

1Sd8761b.png

Platinum Trophy

Red Dead Redemption 

1Sb4ee44.png

Legend of the West

Fallout: New Vegas

1S6ee2f0.png

Platinum Trophy

Bulletstorm

1Scaeebd.png

Dead Echo

Far Cry 3

1S501377.png

Mastered the Jungle

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection

1S8d4dd8.png

The Ultimate Warrior

Edited by Buk Lao
  • Like 1

1Sf505f4.png - 40-platinum.png

Complete

Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland

1Sf74fc1.png - 40-platinum.png

First-Rate Adventurer

Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland

1S620d33.png - 40-platinum.png

All Trophies Earned

Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland

1S5c6398.png - 40-platinum.png

All Trophies Earned

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk

I chose these 4 just because it's my favourite game series, that, and I think the images are quite pretty, plus they aren't amongst any of my other milestones. I put them in order of which came out first just because I'm odd like that and like things neat and tidy :blush:

1Sf90533.png - 40-platinum.png

トロフィーマスター

初音ミク - Project DIVA f

And this one just because I loved every second of this game when I played it, and I think it's one of my favourite platinum images too :wub:

• Like 1

I have kind of mixed it up a little.

I have hard to get trophies and fun to get trophies.

:gold: Hamilwho? - MLB10 The Show

:platinum: War Hero - Killzone 2

:gold: Heroic Survivor - Killzone 2

:platinum: Platinum - Call of Duty World at War

:gold: Hardened War Hero - Call of Duty World at War

:platinum: Pure Platinum - Pure

:platinum: Heavy Rain Master - Heavy Rain

:bronze: Taking Your Time, Mcneil? - Dead Space Extraction

:bronze: I Swear! I Did it By Mistake! - Lollipop Chainsaw

:bronze: Warm Coffee - GTAIV

Of course this is subject to change.

Edited by snakebit10

• 3 months later...

My trophy cabinet choices were made based on these:

My favourite platinums (limited it to four though I originally had Heavy Rain and some others planned to go there, but switched them out)

1S6151ee.png Wizardry Whiz (Ni No Kuni: The Wrath of the White Witch)

1Sb7c5b3.png Master of Time (Final Fantasy XIII-2)

1S783f92.png Virtue's Last Reward (Virtue's Last Reward)

1Se246c3.png Golden Completed (Persona 4 Golden)

Special Online Trophies (chosen because of how I had thought I'd never get them done and how I ended up playing with some really excellent people. Enjoyed both of them very much)

1S897f22.png Platinum Trophy (GHOSTBUSTERS: The Game)

57S10c391.png Return of the Fellowship (Two Worlds II)

Funny Trophies (The remaining ones I just chose some funny trophies for :P)

41S7895c9.png One does not simply... (LEGO The Lord of the Rings PS3)

31S2dcc9e.pngProblem Solved, Series Over (Metal Gear Solid 3 PS3)

54Sd7f83c.png Grave Robber (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

68Sec524c.png Exhausted - Get killed by missiles (Killzone 3)

• 3 weeks later...

My cabinet contains the 3 trophies that usually stop people from obtaining platinum on the said 3 games

Trophy Cabinet Edit

King Of The Hill

SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED 

2.06%

ULTRA RARE

Wanted

GTA IV 

2.86%

ULTRA RARE

Gold Standard

Gran Turismo 5 

1.57%