New Trophies coming on August 29

NewVegasNick

47 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

so do you have to randomly match against another club in standard matchmaking or am i missing something?  Me and my friend played about 30 to 40 games today and never matched with another club.  

Correct but you can cheat it :). All you need are 2 people with 2 accounts and controllers each, then set your server region to Oceania and your game type to 2v2 Doubles. When everyone is ready, both players must start searching for a game at the same time so you stand a better chance of being paired up. I used this method last night and it worked 90% of the time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Correct but you can cheat it :). All you need are 2 people with 2 accounts and controllers each, then set your server region to Oceania and your game type to 2v2 Doubles. When everyone is ready, both players must start searching for a game at the same time so you stand a better chance of being paired up. I used this method last night and it worked 90% of the time.

Does each person have to have two ps4's or can each person host their own party and invite the other person's second account?

4 minutes ago, tumsquared said:

Does each person have to have two ps4's or can each person host their own party and invite the other person's second account?

No, each person just needs are 2 accounts and 2 controllers on the same console then you're good to go :). For the matchmaking trophy, you and your boosting partner must be in separate clubs else the trophy won't pop because the requirement is that you have to score a goal whilst playing against a different club to the one you're currently in.