Shadow of The Tomb Raider Trophy List Leak. Early Copy! What are your trophy thoughts so far?

Are there trophies we aren't seeing? Think I counted just 20?

Difficulty trophies as well as a 100% trophy. :hmm: I'm sure the difficulties stack.

Hopefully those challenges aren't like the score attack mode from Rise.

Good to see the plat isn't just called "platinum" again. :D (yes...this is a pet peeve of mine.)

All in all it seems standard.

EDIT:

I should have noticed the jump in the scroll bar lol.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

3 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Are there trophies we aren't seeing? Think I counted just 20?

Difficulty trophies as well as a 100% trophy. :hmm: I'm sure the difficulties stack.

Hopefully those challenges aren't like the score attack mode from Rise.

Good to see the plat isn't just called "platinum" again. :D (yes...this is a pet peeve of mine.)

All in all it seems standard.

There are a lot of Hidden trophies. I didnt have enough time to screenshot them all. there is a total of 64 trophies!

• Like 2

Just now, Jack_Reacher94 said:

After Rise of the Tomb Raider had 66 trophies for the base game, was kinda hoping that Shadow would have more then 20. Ah well, still looking forward to the game.

The game has a total of 64 trophies. I didn't have enough time to screenshot all the hidden trophies. but there is alot of hiddens. im sure the trophy list will be published soon, since it's release is around the corner. I just made this thread so people could see somewhat of the trophies a little early.

7 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

@MyAssStretched How did you get an early copy? Can you play right now? :D

Also, thanks for sharing, looking foward for this game. 

A good friend of mine got a hold of the game early and was allowed to just leak the trophies early. there are a lot of hidden trophies i couldn't screenshot. but im sure the trophy list will be published onto the servers soon.

• Like 1

I'm gonna have to see the whole list including hidden trophies, the stupid score attack trophies form Rise of the Tomb Raider are still preventing my platinum in that game :facepalm: 

Thanks for sharing OP! Excellent intel :P 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 3