Shadow of The Tomb Raider Trophy List Leak. Early Copy! What are your trophy thoughts so far?

13 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Not yet, but the first DLC will add a co-op mode, so the grindy MP trophies may be coming later :P

I can live with DLC multiplayer trophies since they're not required for plats and I don't really care about 100%-ing games.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

I'm gonna have to see the whole list including hidden trophies, the stupid score attack trophies form Rise of the Tomb Raider are still preventing my platinum in that game :facepalm: 

Thanks for sharing OP! Excellent intel :P 

Same blender dude lol. 3 dumbass trophies that I can more than likely do, but just hate that style of gameplay.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

@Darth_Krid @Armored Squirrel  Basically money!  Was planning on getting a new PS4 Pro this fall during the Black Friday sale!

I understand. That's why I'm glad Spyro got delayed, as I'm already having to spend money on Tomb Raider and Black Ops 4. I'm glad that I managed to get the Spider-Man pro, though. Black Friday will be my time to get some interesting games of the past few years, like Far Cry 5, AC Origins, Dying Light, and the like. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Are there trophies we aren't seeing? Think I counted just 20?

Difficulty trophies as well as a 100% trophy. :hmm: I'm sure the difficulties stack.

Hopefully those challenges aren't like the score attack mode from Rise.

Good to see the plat isn't just called "platinum" again. :D (yes...this is a pet peeve of mine.)

All in all it seems standard.

EDIT:

I should have noticed the jump in the scroll bar lol.

5 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I'm gonna have to see the whole list including hidden trophies, the stupid score attack trophies form Rise of the Tomb Raider are still preventing my platinum in that game :facepalm: 

Thanks for sharing OP! Excellent intel :P 

3 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Same blender dude lol. 3 dumbass trophies that I can more than likely do, but just hate that style of gameplay.

I just gotta say, that while normally score attack like in Rise would piss me off too, the way they did it was really fun.  On top of that, getting the game on PS4 so it came with all DLC and tons of cards and perks, the score attack ended up being super easy.  Half the time my scores were 3-5 times the requirement, and that was on my first try.  There were only 1 or 2 that took me more than 1 try and that was only because I had to figure out the route.  The vast majority of them were so easy it was a joke.  Without cards and perks, I would have hated that mode too, but I actually found it quite fun and even played it past platinum.  And I'm not even good at that style of gameplay, I'm actually quite terrible, so the fact that I enjoyed it is a compliment to how they made it.  I highly recommend that if you are still struggling with it to buy the card set of a top ranking friend (or just anyone at the top of the leaderboard) and give it a shot.  It's only 2000 credits, if I remember correctly, and it makes it a cakewalk to have a 400-450% multiplier AND toxic arrows, lol.  If they keep score attack the same, or make it even better for this game, I consider it a welcome addition.

Edited by Matto_lsi
  • Like 1

Score attack honestly wasn’t too bad thanks to unlimited toxic arrows for the combat levels, it would’ve been much worse if they’d been stricter with the time. It got a bit annoying to have to scroll really far down the leaderboards sometimes to find a set of cards that didn’t include grip or one life though. 

I woudnt mind not seeing endurance mode again for DLC trophies. Had a great partner but sometimes we’d be playing for 40 mins+ before suddenly getting kicked out.

32 minutes ago, wilwheaton5 said:

Seems pretty standard. At least its not like Rise, where almost every trophy in the base game was a bronze aside for one gold and the plat! 

Are you sure? This game has 64 trophies, the base game of Rise has 66 trophies.

Rise: 1x gold, 0x silver, 64 bronze

Shadow (probably): 1x gold, 1-2x silver, 60-61x bronze

Imo it is still awful, I just hope there are atleast some challenging trophies among the hidden ones.

Edited by GoDBoss173

10 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

I just gotta say, that while normally score attack like in Rise would piss me off too, the way they did it was really fun.  On top of that, getting the game on PS4 so it came with all DLC and tons of cards and perks, the score attack ended up being super easy.  Half the time my scores were 3-5 times the requirement, and that was on my first try.  There were only 1 or 2 that took me more than 1 try and that was only because I had to figure out the route.  The vast majority of them were so easy it was a joke.  Without cards and perks, I would have hated that mode too, but I actually found it quite fun and even played it past platinum.  And I'm not even good at that style of gameplay, I'm actually quite terrible, so the fact that I enjoyed it is a compliment to how they made it.  I highly recommend that if you are still struggling with it to buy the card set of a top ranking friend (or just anyone at the top of the leaderboard) and give it a shot.  It's only 2000 credits, if I remember correctly, and it makes it a cakewalk to have a 400-450% multiplier AND toxic arrows, lol.  If they keep score attack the same, or make it even better for this game, I consider it a welcome addition.

Wow, really helpful post for those of us that are finding it difficult or not enjoyable. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, GoDBoss173 said:

Are you sure? This game has 64 trophies, the base game of Rise has 66 trophies.

Rise: 1x gold, 0x silver, 64 bronze

Shadow (probably): 1x gold, 1-2x silver, 60-61x bronze

Imo it is still awful, I just hope there are atleast some challenging trophies among the hidden ones.

Hahaha so its just slightly better... That really sucks! I hate those trophy lists, especially when alot of Rises trophies were carried over from the first game, but were downgraded to bronze even though you did the exact same thing as before! If your going to downgrade a gold trophy, at least make it a silver and not straight to a bronze lol! 

Hmmm, wish I could see the full list, there is a lot more to this than we are seeing, I mean 64 trophies....

For starters, there are a few worried about Coop troohies even though somebody has already said this; There will be NO coop in the base game, its due to come as DLC

With what we see here, the plat may require 4 playthroughs, or at least 1 with 3 plays up to a certain point

Not.because of dififculty, but the NG+ modes. NG+ has 3 extra modifiers, only 1 can be chosen.

These modifiers increase your skill in a specific area.

Now one of these NG+ paths is called the path of the serpent or somethings. And there is a trophy requirement to use serpents fury 3 times.

If the fury is related to the NG+ mode, then there are perhaps another 2 for the other modes meaning we must play NG+ up to a point to use the abilities on each mode.

And lets not forget the score attack, that has to be here, or something similar surely......