You think Red Dead Redemption 2 will have MP trophies?

Quink666

Just now, FawltyPowers said:

100% it will have multiplayer trophies.

I won't be getting it this time, RDR1 MP was a mess, GTA V MP is unpleasant.

Massively over hyped games just because they are massive and the visuals look phenomenal. 

You didn't even like the singleplayer of RDR and GTA 5?

I did like the single player to RDR, quite a lot, the multiplayer destroyed the experience.

Not done single player to GTA yet, still have the 4 player mastermind run to do with controls not fit for purpose.

Their MP in games, to me, is abysmal, but as GTA V has made them hundreds of millions from monetisation you can bet online for RDR2 will be a far greater force than in RDR1. I'd love to be proven wrong, but I can't see it. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

I personally think this time maybe different because they need a beta so they maybe not have final idea on the mode yet. While previous title has no beta.

Thats correct, they really don't know which direction the MP will move in the end. You can read some details here: http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/09/19/red-dead-online-devs-reveal-first-details

I am not stupid. I just make MY OWN ASSUMPTION base on it. It isn't ready yet and it isn't make sense to make trophy before hand except it will be very basic grindy thing like lving up. It's my OPINION.

You know what? I already read all information before posting. No need for scarsm.

I know you are believer of MP trophy base on what you support past post but no need to force other to believe in their throat.

Edited by FielVeredus

5 hours ago, FielVeredus said:

I am not stupid. I just make MY OWN ASSUMPTION base on it. It isn't ready yet and it isn't make sense to make trophy before hand except it will be very basic grindy thing like lving up. It's my OPINION.

You know what? I already read all information before posting. No need for scarsm.

I know you are believer of MP trophy base on what you support past post but no need to force other to believe in their throat.

I don't know what in the hell your problem is and why you feel offended by my post. Calm down, man. 

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, MyAssStretched said:

Hey today I will share the Red Dead Redemption 2 trophy list but this time i will blur out story-related and anything that might be considered spoilers! Keep a look out! and yes my name is a troll account make fun of it. My name did get me the early copy of the game, ha xD

I highly doubt your name is what got you a copy of the game.

4 minutes ago, leandrorhcp said:

The best case scenario here would be two different trophy lists - one for RDR2 and other for Red Dead Online. After all they will treat them like separate games getting separate DLC, just like they do with GTA V and GTA Online. But it definitely won't happen.

Yeah, it's all in 1 list unfortunately :/

On 9/20/2018 at 1:59 PM, FawltyPowers said:

100% it will have multiplayer trophies.

I won't be getting it this time, RDR1 MP was a mess, GTA V MP is unpleasant.

Massively over hyped games just because they are massive and the visuals look phenomenal. 

or maybe it's hyped because it's a direct follow up to one of the most successful action games of all time.  It has an aggregated score of 95 out of 100 from 73 reviews and has, as of 2017, shipped 15 million units.  

But I guess if you don't like it then it's just a massively over hyped game because it's pretty and it has a big budget.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MyAssStretched said:

Hey today I will share the Red Dead Redemption 2 trophy list but this time i will blur out story-related and anything that might be considered spoilers! Keep a look out! and yes my name is a troll account make fun of it. My name did get me the early copy of the game, ha xD

I don't want to look, but I know the temptation will be too much. And thank you for blurring out spoilery stuff.

36 minutes ago, MyAssStretched said:

17 Red Dead Redemption Online trophies! I'm making the full list in text and about to post the screenshots!

Not surprised there are online trophies...so it'll be at least November before anyone gets the plat.

• Like 1