An Inevitable Trophy Thoughts Thread

FielVeredus

I think it looks to be about the same difficulty as origins. Only thing that stands out to me is the epic ship trophy. I remember having a hard time with a couple in black flag and although I am not sure if they work the same in origins, it seems there is a trophy for only one, so I don’t expect it to be too troublesome. 

11 minutes ago, PS_4Trophies said:

The Platinum is much easier than Origins. I got my platinum with 64 hours on my save and I spent countless hours looking for some of the underwater locations. 

Nevermind my last post then and thanks you. 

1 hour ago, PS_4Trophies said:

The Platinum is much easier than Origins. I got my platinum with 64 hours on my save and I spent countless hours looking for some of the underwater locations. 

Are any of the trophies missable, or anything you should keep in mind while playing? "Wrath of the Amazons" is the one sticking out for me.

1 hour ago, PS_4Trophies said:

Agree, it is easier. Also agree with underwater locations, some where not easy to spot.

I am as good as done with the plat as well, only missing some Ancient Tables for Ardestria, but have no luck finding a lot of them so far.

4 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Agree, it is easier. Also agree with underwater locations, some where not easy to spot.

I am as good as done with the plat as well, only missing some Ancient Tables for Ardestria, but have no luck finding a lot of them so far.

Wait, is this released yet? How have i missed this? I was sure it was next week.

21 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

They are only at the Ruins icons and some Blacksmiths sell tablets.

Edited by PS_4Trophies

9 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Yup, I know. I bought some of them from blacksmiths, they stopped selling them at some point, though. Have you managed to buy tablets from the same merchants more than once?

I never checked the same one twice, nor did I check every blacksmith. Sounds like you just need to find some more ruins. I've got about dozen extra ones so there's more than enough to find.

34 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

Why would you spend countless hours looking for underwater locations? Did you play on Exploration mode? Thanks!

Even when you synchronize all the viewpoints, some locations still won't me marked on your map, that's why some underwater locations were a bit tricky to find. There are 40 of them, i finished making a guide for them and it should be up soon. I made a map marked with all of the locations, so it should be easy to find them with it.

2 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Wait, is this released yet? How have i missed this? I was sure it was next week.

Some people get review copies and some stores don't give a rat's ass about street date. It comes out Tuesday if you get one of the more expensive editions and Friday otherwise.

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Even when you synchronize all the viewpoints, some locations still won't me marked on your map, that's why some underwater locations were a bit tricky to find. There are 40 of them, i finished making a guide for them and it should be up soon. I made a map marked with all of the locations, so it should be easy to find them with it.

And that is why I love being part of an amazing gaming community. Let us know where we'll be able to find it.

Edited by FranciRoosters
  • Like 1