Hermes's Homie Help

Sebax55

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 4:13 PM, mont266 said:

Spent hours looking around the map, I could've sworn I had visited the small island to the south of Samos, went back and visited the island, picked up all the loot and the trophy popped! The small island is worth visiting if you doubt whether or not you've already visited it because it can be extremely hard to tell if it's unfogged or not.

This is what did it for me! I thought I had been to the island because the name was above it. I zoomed all the way in and seen that it was still fogged lol. Been reading post, comments, and checking the map for 3 hours!

To help others, mine was actually the Valley of Artemis (east of the Valley of the Kings), my excuse is that the mountain range colour is very similar to the undiscovered regions colour  :)

Hope this helps others.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 10:52 AM, HellcoreFire said:

For me the last one I needed was the Valley Of Artemis in the south of  Arkadia. It's easily overlooked because it looks like part of that white mountain.

I found your post and it was the one I was needing to get the Plat.   Like you said, its easily overlooked.   Now I can start on the Atlantis dlc for the 100%.  This trophy was driving me crazy.  Thank you.

29 minutes ago, MadMardigan_88 said:

I found your post and it was the one I was needing to get the Plat.   Like you said, its easily overlooked.   Now I can start on the Atlantis dlc for the 100%.  This trophy was driving me crazy.  Thank you.

Glad it helped. Hope you enjoy the Atlantis DLC as much as I did. Good luck and have fun.

• Like 2

For those stuck at 99.06% completion, check the following massive areas: Parnes Mountains and Phaleron Sandy Bay.

Prior to me not realising I was missing these 2, I was so sure that uncovering that tiny little island in the farther east was gonna do it but boy did it not. Drove me crazy for about an hour until I saw those 2 whilst scanning the general map. You DO NOT need to visit/sail/step foot on the tiny atolls,islands and islets individually as long as they are connected to a larger land mass within the same white borders. I did, however, set foot on a portion of exposed rock sea wall that is jutting out of the restricted area north of Kephallonia for good measure. Good luck future Hermes Homies!

• 4 weeks later...

Just to add to this as this trophy was driving me crazy as well - went to all the suggested places, islands etc twice in some cases.

Decided to visit the island south of Samos for like the 3rd time because someone posted it popped when they looted the items on the island and that's when I noticed I had missed a big zone on Samos itself DOH!

Thing is it really blends in and looks discovered - so add that to the list of potential gotcha's for this trophy - felt like such an idiot but at least it's done.

Now if I can just get those pesky cyclops to show up....... :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm stuck at 99.53% I've been to everywhere that people have claimed to miss including all the small islands. I've been doing this for 6 hours now and I think that the plat is over for me.. Any more hints floating about.. I've been through this entire thread and also watched vids and searched all day.. 

Edited by Kwotey

4 minutes ago, itssweeney said:

I was stuck on this for a while but solved it last night by visiting the Volcanic Island of Nisyros. I overlooked it because I had discovered the ship dock on the island and it looked like it was unfogged but was not.

I've already run all around that island. 

6 hours ago, Kwotey said:

I'm stuck at 99.53% I've been to everywhere that people have claimed to miss including all the small islands. I've been doing this for 6 hours now and I think that the plat is over for me.. Any more hints floating about.. I've been through this entire thread and also watched vids and searched all day.. 

Try the very small island south of Samos(I hope the name is correct in english). For me it was that one. It appears discovered but if you point the cursor over it, you see that it's not included in the bigger island directly north of it, it's a standalone place in the map. It has a treasure in the middle and neither main nor secondary tasks during the story ask you to step on it.

Otherwise you can zoom in the map and try to look very carefully at every region and sea portions, maybe something it's still foggy. For the trophy you need only all the sub-regions and the sea unfogged 

Edited by ddrakner
Corrected the name of the island, its Samos in english

• 2 weeks later...

2 cents from me. You don't need to step on every small island despite what the guide says (it's misleading). Just uncover the ocean and step foot in each subregion of each region is sufficient. Valley of kings is an easily missed spot. Just look for the white outlines when you zoom in on the map in general 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This one took me forever.  Even started a new game but couldn't bring myself to rediscover everything.  So I went back to my last save and searched and found my last spot at Atoll Islands.  It's not a tiny island...not sure how I missed it so many times.  Last trophy for Platinum so needless to say I was jumping for joy...it was a Halloween miracle!

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2018 at 3:21 AM, FfredericC said:

I too suffered a "glitch" or so I thought. I checked my stats on the Ubisoft club and it said 100 % on discovered locations but no trophy. In the end I was missing a region called Marble Bay on Naxos. Kinda easy to miss as it looks just like a rocky place. So there you go. For anyone who thinks it's glitched, chances are you are still missing something obvious. 

Ps: the Valley of the King region in the main land was still black instead of gold when I got the trophy so it doesn't mean anything.

FfredericC.png

Thank you so much my friend. This was it for me

• 5 weeks later...

this was the last one for me
credit goes to BB1234
34ME91n.jpg

Hahahaha... I got about half way through the map island hopping, while also looking up ideas through google. Came across this, instantly saw I hadn't found this place (or the one next to it), trophy pops.

Thanks so much, this was amazing!

Edited by LukaLaurent

• 2 months later...
On 10/16/2018 at 1:21 AM, FfredericC said:

I too suffered a "glitch" or so I thought. I checked my stats on the Ubisoft club and it said 100 % on discovered locations but no trophy. In the end I was missing a region called Marble Bay on Naxos. Kinda easy to miss as it looks just like a rocky place. So there you go. For anyone who thinks it's glitched, chances are you are still missing something obvious. 

Ps: the Valley of the King region in the main land was still black instead of gold when I got the trophy so it doesn't mean anything.

I know this is over two years old, but it was what I was missing. Thanks!

• 3 months later...
On 31/08/2019 at 8:15 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

Okay, am I missing something? I'm at 99.15% syncpoints. Where's the last one?? Regions is now at 98.58%

Edit: Now regions is 99.06% found pirate's island

Edit 2: Got Herme's Homie after finding the Mount Psophis region!!

Ran around for hours on all the islands only to have missed Mount Psophis! 

• Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 6:46 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

Yeah this trophy sucked.

side note every time I see your name I always think it’s me cause it’s so similar lol

for the trophy, I went out of my early on to unlock all the fast travel points so that really cut out the grind for this. It’s really tedious but it helped a lot in the game for me at least 

• 3 months later...
On 06/11/2018 at 9:13 PM, mont266 said:

Spent hours looking around the map, I could've sworn I had visited the small island to the south of Samos, went back and visited the island, picked up all the loot and the trophy popped! The small island is worth visiting if you doubt whether or not you've already visited it because it can be extremely hard to tell if it's unfogged or not.

This was the one for me got it at last thanks everyone for the tips.