Kill Your Completion ∞

I'll have to sit this one out as my backlog is still in good shape after clearing in out in the last one.  It's nice to see this still going strong though, and if there's anyone reading this that's on the fence, you should take the plunge!  It's a great event with a lot of activity.

Take care, I'll probably see you in some future KYC.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kassandra said:

I'm fine with just putting 2064 ROM into slot number one, just in case something happens with either of our schedules.

Sounds fine to me.

I've been gaming/reading in the train and such too, I'm very happy with my Switch and my e-reader :)

I would never take out something as expensive and well known as the switch in public transit. I feel like playing on a switch would make you a prime target for pickpockets, while a Vita would barely even get recognized. But then again, there's people running around with their 1000$ iPhone X, so maybe it's not that bad.

1 hour ago, Caju_94 said:

I played the first original on PS2 and Vita. Still have play 2 & 3 though. Also played Deadlocked/Gladiator for the PS2. I liked it. It seems the PS4 one is very similar to the first one, so I will be able to compare both the original and the new version.

I played about an hour or so of it when a friend of mine was showing me some PS4 games. Mechanics wise it should actually feel pretty different from the original and closer to more modern titles like Deadlocked. The story is also a bit different but many of the locations are close to the same as in the first game. The gameplay also feels a lot more modern from what I've seen, although if you've only played R&C 1 as well as Deadlocked, you'll find that it's closer to the first one in that regard than to Deadlocked.

If you liked the first one I'm pretty sure you should enjoy this game as well. 

1 hour ago, PerryToxteth said:

VooDoo,

On second thought, I'll just add MLB:The Show 18 as a bonus game.  I didn't realize we already had issues with partial games on lists and it's not fair of me to put you in a kind of predicament.

So 11 games it is for me! I'll make my list shortly.

Cheers man, I appreciate it. I believe Hemiak toyed once or twice with the idea to allow like 1% games, but it never ended up happening in the end (unless my memory is failing me).

I want to try and avoid having a precedent where I allow it once, and then not again. While most of the regulars probably would be cool with it, others might not be. As such I'd rather avoid the whole potential of "but so and so could do so".

23 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

I'm in again.

I'll post my list sometime next week probably.

I think this is the earliest post we had for one of these events except for the first maybe.

Yeah, I wanted to put it up early, so people have enough time to join up for the event. Those of us who followed the previous threads, would be up to date with the upcoming event. Newcomers could have a tougher time to find out about it though, if it was only a few days before it starts. This way everyone has enough time to think about whether or not they want to join

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, ImBossy83 said:

I like to join as well. This time im going with 5 Games.

The Legend of Heroes- Trails of cold Steel

Zero Time Dilemma

Call of Duty - Infinity Warfare

Mad Max (or Yakuza Kiwami if the leak was right)

The Witcher 3

Pretty sure Yakuza Kiwami will be on Plus, as it supposedly was confirmed by the developer.

53 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:
  • Valkyria Revolution (PS4)

Does that have anything to do with Valkyria Chronicles? I bought Valkyria Chronicles 4 but I'm not extremely familiar with the franchise.

53 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:
  • Uncharted: Lost Legacy (PS4)

Enjoy, it's my favourite Uncharted title! It has all of the improved gameplay over the original trilogy that Uncharted 4 brought to the table, and it has none of the annoying drama bitchiness that Nathan and Elena devolved into.

56 minutes ago, Kassandra said:

Does that have anything to do with Valkyria Chronicles? I bought Valkyria Chronicles 4 but I'm not extremely familiar with the franchise.

Enjoy, it's my favourite Uncharted title! It has all of the improved gameplay over the original trilogy that Uncharted 4 brought to the table, and it has none of the annoying drama bitchiness that Nathan and Elena devolved into.

To be honest, I'm not familiar with the franchise either. I think Revolution is more of a spin-off though and not directly linked to the Chronicles series. The former is an Action-RPG while the traditional series is more of the tactical variety, if I'm not mistaken. Also from what I know, Valkyria Revolution got utterly destroyed by critics while the "main series" is generally praised.

I enjoyed the original trilogy quite  a bit, still haven't played the fourth one though. Lost Legacy is probably the game I'm most looking forward to out of the bunch I picked.

1 hour ago, PerryToxteth said:

Billy, 

I love your new profile persona!

Only thing better would be to convince Rob to become Alexios. ;)

Fun idea in theory except I don't think @DamagingRob has played Assassin's Creed Odyssey already, and I'm switching over to a new name in two weeks again anyway :)

5 hours ago, XX_FTW said:

Whoops! You caught me thinking about Xbox. I meant to put Lost Dimension. Edited.

Lol. I thought it was going to be something with Odyssey in the name. I have Lost Dimension in the backlog. 

1 hour ago, Kassandra said:

Fun idea in theory except I don't think @DamagingRob has played Assassin's Creed Odyssey already, and I'm switching over to a new name in two weeks again anyway :)

I haven't even played Origins yet. :/

@Kassandra If you end up liking Superhot on the VR, you would probably like Raw Data as well. It's pretty much a game of protect the base from waves of enemies or survival, but you get the same satisfaction of throwing your sword or headshotting someone with a bow as you do getting an epic kill on Superhot. I've been having a blast with it... Especially using the katana. Lol

On 19.10.2018 at 11:55 AM, xFalionx said:

The Bridge (PSVita)

Just saw this. I would advise to not play the game on the Vita but on the PS3 instead. Starting from the halfway point (the last few sections of level 4) the game introduces some vials you have to use to influence your surroundings. To give you a visual indication of how you influenced the surroundings the devs places various lamps in the levels which try to help you. And it seems like the Vita-version is lacking some of those lamps in a few levels which gives you a way harder time to figure out what to do. My personal guess is that the devs decided to remove some of those lamps as they are rather tiny on the Vita-screen and overall it seems like they reduced the FoV when comparing the Vita-screen to solutions based on the X360/PC-version. <_< 

• Like 1