Kill Your Completion ∞

Here's where I'm starting from:

Games played: 114

Games Completed: 98

Unearned Trophies: 185

Completion Percentage: 94.76%

I've gotten one trophy in my first game, so I'm off.  I hope everyone has a good time with it and I'm looking forward to reading the reviews.  One of the best parts of this is seeing what everyone else is playing and what they think about it.

• Like 3

Might as well list some statistics.

Games Played: 256

Games Completed: 232

Completion Percentage: 91.75%

Unearned Trophies: 890

Unearned Trophies will certainly go well over 1000, and Completion Percentage will drop below 90 percent for the first time since last year in the summer.

For my first game (Dokuro), I will probably play for a hour or two at most, since I intend to finish up Stories: The Path of Destinies. I'll still give my thoughts on the first game I picked just like everyone here who has contributed to this event, so no worries.

15 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

What to do, what to do.. I guess I'll stick with Rogue Legacy, since I'd probably just be switching it out of fear (and @Dragon-Archon's status updates haven't been helping :lol:). Can always play Bulletstorm at a later date. 

I just beat the game last night and already defeated 2 out of 5 bosses during NG+ with only 3 deaths ^_^. Beating the trophy with 15 deaths or less suddenly seems a lot more doable. Bulletstorm is a hilarious game though: the cheesy lines, crazy weapons, and the various killshots (ways of killing enemies) are great. The world also looks colourful and beautiful, this is based on playing the PS3 version, so the PS4 version should look even better. Even most of the mp trophies can be done solo, including reaching level 65.

• Like 2

Well, I tried.

I simmed NFL seasons last night on Madden trying to earn some trophies and get up to 89% completion but came up a bit short. Someday, I'll attain 90%. <_<

Here's my pre-event stats.

KYC8 Statistics 

Games Completed - Played 109/81

Trophies Earned - 3728

Unearned - 455

Completion % - 88.86%

I'm firing up Mudrunner right now - let the completion carnage begin!!

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I just beat the game last night and already defeated 2 out of 5 bosses during NG+ with only 3 deaths ^_^. Beating the trophy with 15 deaths or less suddenly seems a lot more doable. 

Ah, Rogue Legacy, my very first platinum. :)

Yeah, that 15 or less death run is one of those things that seems really difficult at first, but after you get the game figured out and especially after you defeat the remix bosses, it really doesn't seem all that terrible anymore.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

Ah, Rogue Legacy, my very first platinum. :)

Yeah, that 15 or less death run is one of those things that seems really difficult at first, but after you get the game figured out and especially after you defeat the remix bosses, it really doesn't seem all that terrible anymore.

Nice, that's an awesome first plat to have.

I'm currently struggling with the remix bosses, though slowly getting closer... very slowly :ninja: .

12 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

It's still possible to join, however the maximum game count may be reduced depending on when you provide your list of games.

I'll have the list tonight. Just a fair warning that I don't care about my completion percent and it's pretty low compared to others in here. I'll probably just do 5 games since this is a busy month with new releases and Thanksgiving if that's alright.

4 minutes ago, Dethfuse said:

I'll have the list tonight. Just a fair warning that I don't care about my completion percent and it's pretty low compared to others in here. I'll probably just do 5 games since this is a busy month with new releases and Thanksgiving if that's alright.

No worries, that's fine.

Well... I was going to start Syberia 3 right now, but it has a 13GB+ update file that's downloading.... which is necessary to fix glitched trophies.... lame -_-;

@voodoo_eyes, I think my post with my starting completion % was missed as I don't see it in the main post. Here it is again so you don't have to look back :)

Starting Stats

Games played: 102

Games Completed: 89

Unearned Trophies: 162

Completion: 94.35%

Well this is a bummer. So a change of plans is in order. I was in the middle of physical therapy and got notified that I had a 24 hour shift today. So there goes my plans for starting Attack on Titan 2 today. I do have my vita and charger, so I guess I will go with one of those games instead. 

I believe then I will play my Doctor who game. So before I begin what are my expectations. Well it is an older game, circa 2012 so it may be clunky. Which is something I have heard before. I am a huge fan of the series. This version of the doctor is not my favorite but he is not the worst either. Looking at the trophies there are a good number of story related, some collectibles, beating certain puzzles under time limits, beating all the puzzles with each difficulty ( but those do stack), and beating the whole game in 300 minutes. Nothing is missable per se because there is a chapter select. There is also supposedly a glitch according to the guide that if you play just the first and last chapter at a certain difficulty, it will unlock that trophy. Today the focus will be just to play through the story on easy. Get aquatinted with the game and how the puzzles work. If I am lucky I may even get the 300 minute one as well. 

12 minutes ago, eigen-space said:

Well... I was going to start Syberia 3 right now, but it has a 13GB+ update file that's downloading.... which is necessary to fix glitched trophies.... lame -_-;

@voodoo_eyes, I think my post with my starting completion % was missed as I don't see it in the main post. Here it is again so you don't have to look back :)

Starting Stats

Games played: 102

Games Completed: 89

Unearned Trophies: 162

Completion: 94.35%

Yeah, I must have missed it sorry about that. Fixed it now :) .

On 30-10-2018 at 8:56 AM, Kassandra said:

Bought it on release on the Switch, still haven't played beyond the first full mission :( I've planned to sit for the final part in Starlink tomorrow so I can switch cartridges and start on Valkyria again.

I haven't even started the game yet.. I Did do the demo though...  hope I'm going to enjoy it like the other one :)