Xbox One - Angry Rant

Chambers35

Definitely worth it :D They both produce really worthwhile videos.

And as for the information in that link  :facepalm: I just really hope the PS4 doesn't have similar stuff too...

I doubt it will after that reveal i'm sure sony will be moving forward with the right ideas .

I can't believe every one of my gamer friends are buying the Xox...one already pre-ordered it....

Seriously ? they were actually impressed ?

all those features are useless and not needed .

• Like 1

31635103.jpg

An xbox fanboy was at gamestop yesterday telling people how the playstation is not backwards compatible and what makes him get a console is which one has better specs,  how he is so excited for the xbox reveal because it will blow the ps4 away,well,

81n.jpg

Edited by drummerklg
  • Like 2

I doubt it will after that reveal i'm sure sony will be moving forward with the right ideas .

Yeah I'd like to think so too. Sony should use the Xbox One reveal, and the information released, to their advantage and make sure they don't make the same mistakes. You know, like having to be online at least once a day and needing to be connected when you first play a new game  :|

I think it is funny that if you take a disc to a friends house to play a game. they have to pay for the whole game to play it on thier system. http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/21/report-xbox-one-requires-a-fee-to-use-your-discs-under-a-different-account/

This is reason enoug for me to never buy this system... that an MS shot themselves in the foot