Twelve Days of Trophies - (Event is over)

12 Drummers Drumming

11 Pipers Piping: Rainbow moon
10 Lords A-Leaping: Toejam & Earl ?

9 Ladies Dancing: Uncharted the lost legacy (femme fatale) 

8 Maids A-Milking: Harvest moon: A wonderful life special edition (farming)

7 Swans A-Swimming: Bioshock (set underwater)

6 Geese A-Laying

5 Gold Rings: Fallout shelter :platinum:
4 Colly Birds: Batman: Arkham city :platinum:

3 French Hens: Late shift (Welsh dev)

2 Turtle Doves: Lara Croft GO
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Got the 100% for toejam and earl, one of the power ups you get are spring shoes so plenty of jumping about.

Added rainbow moon for pipers piping, got all but one trophy over the past couple of weeks, just need to leave my pad rubber banded for play 100 hours to get the plat.

Edit- added lara croft go to 2 turtle doves, plenty of snakes in it. 

Edited by Deadpool--Rik

Don't know where else Cat Quest would go, so I guess I'll stick it in the Partridge in a Pear Tree slot. Actually does have some Christmas stuff in it, which I didn't expect. A series of sidequests have you saving Kitmas. Lol.

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree- Cat Quest

7 Swans A-Swimming- Burly Men At Sea

10 Lords A-Leaping- Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades

11 Pipers Piping- Final Fantasy XV

Update:

12 Drummers Drumming: Sleeping Dogs :platinum:

11 Pipers Piping: God of War :platinum:
10 Lords A-Leaping: Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back :platinum:

9 Ladies Dancing

8 Maids A-Milking

7 Swans A-Swimming

6 Geese A-Laying

5 Gold Rings
4 Colly Birds

3 French Hens

2 Turtle Doves
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: Grow Home ✅

Oooo I'm getting close! Probably won't be able to finish them all by the end of the event but I have at least two more planned. Since A Partridge in a Pear Tree is kind of a catch-all category, the only ones I'm stumped on are 8 Maids A-Milking and 12 Drummers Drumming... Don't really have anything in my backlog that fit either of those things.

(12 Drummers Drumming)

(11 Pipers Piping)

S7a8294.png Spyro the Dragon (10 Lords A-Leaping) :platinum: 

S5fb453.png Claire (9 Ladies Dancing) :platinum:

(8 Maids A-Milking)

(7 Swans A-Swimming)

Sacc62e.png Assassin's Creed Odyssey (6 Geese A-Laying) :platinum:

S372d20.png Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! (5 Golden Rings) :platinum:

S9c2c93.png SOMA (4 Colly Birds) 1f4af.png

S7d7eca.png Word Search by POWGI Vita (3 French Hens) 35%

Sde0e4a.png Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon (2 Turtle Doves) :platinum:

(And a Partridge in a Pear Tree)

All updated! Though @Neocarleen are you sure you want to put that one under Swans a Swimming? It seems like Geese a Laying would be much more appropriate... whatever though, it still counts, since Sean... well, y'know.

I have an update myself! Finally finished Marvel's Spider-Man, which has plenty of jumping and swinging around, so I'm putting it in 10 Lords a Leaping. I've kinda been slacking off on this event compared to the Halloween one that I went hardball on, but hey, I qualify for completing it now! Here's hoping I get a tad more done by the end of it all, yeah?

• Like 3

Update!!:

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered is my new :platinum:+100%

12 Drummers Drumming

11 Pipers Piping
10 Lords A-Leaping: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered :platinum:+1f4af.png%

9 Ladies Dancing: 

8 Maids A-Milking

7 Swans A-Swimming: Burly Men at Sea :platinum:

6 Geese A-Laying

5 Gold Rings: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered :platinum:+1f4af.png%
4 Colly Birds

3 French Hens: Flynn and Freckles :platinum:

2 Turtle Doves: Far Cry Primal  :platinum: 
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered :platinum:+1f4af.png%

Edited by fabiansc83

Done "SOMA". I thought I would only get 1 or 2 games done but now I consider this event a success for me. Next game will be Hitman Blood Money, I hope I can finish it on time

11 Pipers Piping- Hitman Blood Money

9 Ladies Dancing- Claire

7 Swans A-Swimming - Burly Men at Sea :platinum:

5 Gold Rings - Flynn and Freckles

4 Colly Birds - SOMA :gold:

3 French Hens - Another World :gold:

2 Turtle Doves - Skyrim :platinum:

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree - Drawn to Death

10 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

All updated! Though @Neocarleen are you sure you want to put that one under Swans a Swimming? It seems like Geese a Laying would be much more appropriate... whatever though, it still counts, since Sean... well, y'know.

I choose Swans a Swimming because I knew the Origami Killer killed people by drowning them in rainwater, so it matched the water theme. But after playing it and seeing the lengths Ethan went to to save his son, you're right, it matches Geese a Laying better.

So if it's not against the rules I'd like to switch the category. Otherwise, it's not a big deal since I had no other games planned for either Swans a Swimming or Geese a Laying.

My list

12: None

11: None

10: Spyro the Dragon :platinum:

9: Marvel's Spider-Man DLC

8: None

7: Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! :platinum:

6: Dragon Ball FighterZ

5: My Hero One's Justice

4: None

3: Black Clover: Quartet Knights :platinum:

2: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

1: ???

I moved DB FZ to 6 as Goku the main protagonist is a Dad.

Added My Hero "Academia" One's Justice to 5 as there are Money Trophies.

Added Marvel's Spider-Man to 9 as I seen others put there.

Update: And with that ladies and gentlemen, my Christmas challenge season is complete.

12 Drummer Drumming - Hannah Montana The Movie  :platinum:

11 Pipers Piping - Final Fantasy 7 :platinum:

10 Lords A-Leaping - Along Together :platinum:

9 Ladies Dancing - VA-11 HALL-A :platinum:

8 Maids A-Milking - Duck Dynasty :platinum:

7 Swans A-Swimming - Spongebob Heropants :platinum:

6 Geese A-Laying - Fallout 3 :platinum:

5 Golden Rings - Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage :platinum:

4 Colly Birds -  Papers, Please ?

3 French Hens - Assassin’s Creed II :platinum:

2 Turtle Doves - Spyro the Dragon :platinum:

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree - You Don’t Know Jack :platinum:

I normally try to go all for platinums but I really wanted to finally play Papers, Please and it being free on vita for PS+ combined with a flight I had to take down to LA last weekend was the perfect time to experience it.

Also, Spyro 2's platinum is my 6000th trophy. So what a great milestone to hit to end my list.

Thank you so much @SpaceCoresDad What a fantastic event.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 3

Wow... I'm pretty terrible at writing updates. Moving on. With half of the contest done, most of my games are completed. I also modified a couple of my choices. To not overbear everyone with a giant wall of text, my reviews on the cleared challenges and reasoning on the new games are neatly separated in their own section below. (I know most people won't care, but whatever.)

Updated list

• 12 Drummers DrummingPersona 3: Dancing in Moonlight
  • 11 Pipers Piping: Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight :platinum:
  • 10 Lords A-LeapingSound Shapes :platinum:
  • 9 Ladies DancingPersona 4: Dancing All Night :platinum:
  • 8 Maids A-MilkingHitman ?
  • 7 Swans A-SwimmingAbzu ?
  • 6 Geese A-LayingHeavy Rain 
  • 5 Gold Rings: Jeopardy!
  • 4 Colly BirdsAlice: Madness Returns DLC ?
  • 3 French HensHitman 2 (Base Game Completed)
  • 2 Turtle Doves: - (Will figure out another game)
  • And a Partridge in a Pear TreeFrozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight (Base Game Completed)

Notes on modified selections:

Spoiler
  • Maids A-Milking: Hitman's 5 DLC pack is a level set in a Colorado apricot orchard that was turned into a militia stronghold. The giant barn, the rows of fruit plantations and the whole setting is a pretty rural environment that should neatly fit in.
  • Gold Rings: A game where the protagonist is aiming to get rich... If I'm the protagonist, I would obviously try to gain money by participating in TV quiz shows!
  • Turtle Doves: Unfortunately I have to select another game instead of Skylanders: Trap Team. I am 1 trophy away from getting the platinum, but the Nightmare mode is extremely unfair. Which really annoys me because I'm 2 levels away from the end. But they keep destroying me. Looking at guides for those levels, I would either have to buy a Kaos trap to have an overpowered character (those are between 40 and 60$ on Ebay) or cheese the game out by sacrificing over 50 Skylanders into the meat grinder (For comparison, I have 8). Will select another game when I find an appropriate one.
  • Partridge: This category was free and this game is all about winter, so bonus.

Completed game reviews

Spoiler
  • Persona 4: Dancing All Night: Really good rhythm game with an interesting original story mode. The biggest detriments would be a limited song list (around 25, most of them being pretty damn good) and the fact that this game is currently only available through the Deluxe edition of Persona 3/5 Dancing. Really recommend it to Persona / rhythm game lovers
  • Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight: Still a good rhythm game, but you can see that a lot less money was put into those games. No story mode, less varied songs (a lot of them are doubled with remixes), but the social link events are pretty well written. Good game, but maybe wait for a lower price.
  • Sound Shapes: I remembered liking the game back when I did the campaign a couple of years ago and not why I had stopped. Going back the the Death Mode levels, I found out why. It's a really difficult mode that is 50/50 in skill and RNG. I would still recommend the game, but prepared to rage at those levels.
  • Hitman / Hitman 2: Those games are so much fun to play. While you can just turn on all the guides/way-points and clear off the checklists, it's way better to just feel your way through and try out a lot of crazy plans. Would definitively recommend, especially since the prologue for both games are free for PSPlus. Be warned though that your completion rate will be terrible if you don't buy the full games.
  • Abzu: A short and sweet chill adventure through beautiful locales. Pretty quick and easy to plat, assuming you follow a collectible guide.
  • Alice: Madness Returns DLC: The DLC is basically the original Alice game from 2000 and boy does it show it's age. It's not a horrible game, but it's really stiff and has pretty unfair difficulty. Not for everyone, but I would still say that people should play Madness Returns as it's a good game.
  • Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight: For a free mobile port, it's not too bad, but it'S pretty RNG based and has so many levels. (I'm still not done with all of the base game levels.) Since it's free, it's not horrible, but be prepared for a long grind.

Update:

12 Drummers Drumming:

11 Pipers Piping:
10 Lords A-Leaping: Assassin's Creed II
:platinum:

9 Ladies Dancing:

8 Maids A-Milking:

7 Swans A-Swimming: Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion :platinum:

6 Geese A-Laying:

5 Gold Rings:
4 Colly Birds:

3 French Hens:

2 Turtle Doves:
a Partridge in a Pear Tree: Cat Quest
:platinum:

Three down and a long way to go

And one more down, for 5 Gold Rings, Nobunaga's Ambition : SOI Ascension~ Those grade 1 treasures cost a lot '-'

Current Status:

12 Drummers Drumming: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f  :platinum:

11 Pipers Piping: Touhou Double Focus :platinum:
10 Lords A-Leaping: SUPER SKULL SMASH GO! 2 TURBO :platinum:

9 Ladies Dancing: Gravity Rush :platinum:

5 Gold RingsNobunaga's Ambition : Sphere of Influence - Ascension :platinum:
4 Colly Birds: Resident Evil :platinum:

And a Partridge in a Pear TreeGravity Rush 2 :platinum:

• Like 1

12 Drummers Drumming

11 Pipers Piping: Rainbow moon :platinum:
10 Lords A-Leaping: Toejam & Earl 1f4af.png

9 Ladies Dancing: Uncharted the lost legacy (femme fatale) 

8 Maids A-Milking: Harvest moon: A wonderful life special edition (farming)

7 Swans A-Swimming: Bioshock (set underwater)

6 Geese A-Laying

5 Gold Rings: Fallout shelter :platinum:
4 Colly Birds: Batman: Arkham city :platinum:

3 French Hens: Late shift (Welsh dev) :platinum:

2 Turtle Doves: Lara Croft GO :platinum:
And a Partridge in a Pear Tree

6/12 done now, platted late shift and rainbow moon, think Lara croft go got missed off the last update, probably because I edited my last post. Just started BioShock tonight aswell. 

Edited by Deadpool--Rik

I don't know if it is possible or if @SpaceCoresDad would let me to but I want to change And a Partridge in a Pear Tree, I choose Drawn to Death but I gave up on that platinum due to bad teammates and ways to boost (basically when somebody won the platinum they would just leave the other boosters alone, I tried to message one of the guys that left the boosting group without helping others and he didn't answer. The first and only rule I created to the boosting group was "you can only leave when everybody gets the platinum" everybody agreed with it but as it turns out I got stabbed in the back). This is way I want to change the game, I don't want my list missing one game so I want to switch Drawn to Death with Batman Arkham Knight

Edited by maiathewinners
Grammar

2 Turtle Doves

9d1d48df54004261b6e0a22a1d4cb72b15454456

5 Gold Rings

4f27f1c964e04f7aae61d528ffa2904615454456

My list

12: None

11: None

10: Spyro the Dragon :platinum:

9: Marvel's Spider-Man DLC

8: None

7: Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! :platinum:

6: Dragon Ball FighterZ

5: My Hero One's Justice :platinum:

4: None

3: Black Clover: Quartet Knights :platinum:

2: Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon :platinum:

1: ???

I made Spyro 3 my 8,000th Trophy Milestone as it's one of few games I played on PS1 and a favorite.

In the MHA game I had to redo a Map to get the plat as a bug happened then I cleared the final map with a S rank but luckily I just had to redo the 1st map.

Updated once more! And with another myself too. I thought at first I might put The Bunker in for 3 French Hens because it's set in Britain and made by a Welsh company, but I decided to put it in 6 Geese a Laying after playing it. There's definitely some strong motherhood themes in there.

Currently playing Onrush now. Not sure where I'll put it, but it's not bad so far. I'm so bad at racing games though, so wish me luck.

update my progress

Murdered: Soul Suspect - 100%  :platinum:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance - 100%  :platinum:

Added

9 - Ladies Dancing : MARVEL SUPER HERO SQUAD: COMIC COMBAT - 100% :platinum:  When you stand idle for some time your character including female will start dancing in this game.

2- Turtle Dove : Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet - 72%  :platinum:  There are quite some bird like / reptile like enemy plus boss fight itself and even playable Reptile character.

Replace Snoopy Grand Adventure into 12 - Drummer Druming instead of 10 because I just realise there are plenty of music platform in order to unlock item in the game and even music level.

10 Lords a-Leaping - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - 100% :platinum: 

Patride - Word Search by POWGI

Thanks 

Edited by FielVeredus

So, just noticed this....
The developer/publisher for the Doodle games, JoyBits, is UK-based. As such, I'd like to use Doodle Devil for the 3 French Hens category (I finished this on Nov 20).

Current Standings

Spoiler

12 Drummers Drumming - Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn ?

11 Pipers Piping -

10 Lords a Leaping -

9 Ladies Dancing - 

8 Maids a Milking - Walden, a game :platinum:

7 Swans a Swimming - Burly Men at Sea :platinum:

6 Geese a Laying -

5 Golden Rings - Doodle Kingdom ?

4 Colly Birds -

3 French Hens - Doodle Devil ?

2 Turtle Doves - Doodle God ?

Partridge in a Pear Tree -

Update!

12 Drummers: .detuned

11 Pipers: Flower

10 Lords: 2016 Horse Racing

9 Ladies: Transistor

8 Maids: Dear Esther

7 Swans: Burly Men at Sea

6 Geese: Hue

5 Gold: King's Quest

4 Colly: Doodle Devil

3 French: Tour De France

2 Turtle: Doodle God

Partridge: Toro

I finally finished my final version of Flower! I've done three versions in 3 different events and I've finally finished the PS4 version with almost a two year gap between the first and the last trophy :P