Death from above

LethalLuke1993

16 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Nope! You can be in party and have voice com and get on different teams. You just can't be in the same squad before joining a server.

We ended up unfriending anyway and it worked straight away and got the trophy in the next game. I made a video based on your instructions on the ARRAS map to show other people how to do it. Thanks for the info. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KingCuervo88 said:

not that im aware of.. just accumulative

Will probaly attempt to obtain the platinum without boosting then whenever I get the game but that is a maybe because will possibly just boost the trophy if it needs to be done in one match.

1 hour ago, BrettyBoy said:

Will probaly attempt to obtain the platinum without boosting then whenever I get the game but that is a maybe because will possibly just boost the trophy if it needs to be done in one match.

It does not need to be in 1 match fortunately. But getting it legis can be tedious. It all come down to how lucky you are with people using AA guns.

me and a person got it in about a hour, the trophy itself is easy, the hard part is getting intot he right server because of the long load times to enter and then leave. you have some people who think they are still in the war who do absolutely nothing but fly the plane all day and sshoot you down immediately. on the snow mountain level whoever had the most flags would go on the turret and say im on C flag. the snow mountain has a turret at every flag. one upgrade witha more powerfull bomb helped me some but not needed. before you jump on the turret throw c4 on the front. if that level dont work try arras. most the time people dont give a fk about the planes so you just need to land on the right map and hopefully the match isnt at the end like it is 99% of the time. if the aa doesnt respawn, break your tool out and build it (i think it has to be a certain class i cant remember which one). other then that, most levels have a AA at each spawn point. the other one we had luck on was the other snowboard with alot of buildings that has the AA next to the long waterline. im drunk so i cant remember the names. we got it done in a hour or 2 (id say a hour was at least loading time). the real grind is that stupid 500k points trophy. also the guy i helped had 0 platinums, this was going to be his first so its not impossible. oh also dont have the boosting person on your friend list. we would pick the server and then say ok lets try server #345876 and id go in, he would go in. we would look to see if we could boost, if we were on opposite teams, and if there was some guy who thought he was actually the plane god shooting everyone down. if there is a plane god just leave because they dont stop. they live just to fly a video game plane 

Edited by melodicmizery
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 15.04.2019 at 11:17 PM, Luchox666x said:

Where can I select the bomber ?

Fist of all, you need to set a bomber while creating your squad in menu.

Then in the game, you need to pick the bomber out of three planes you set in menu previously. You can do it on map view while looking for spawn place. Check the base spawn spot. If plane is available, you will see a propeller icon. Before you push the X button to spawn, change the plane on the bottom of the screen to bomber (using R1/L1 if I remember correctly).

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, Frag___Hero said:

Been a while since i played this. But for the life of me i can only seen to spawn fighter planes. No bombers?? [...]

You start with only the Spitfire Mk VA and Messerschmitt Bf 109 G2. If you go to the Your Company menu, pick Axis or Allies (L1/R1), select the plane to customize and then click Replace Plane, you can see your options. The original planes each unlock at a specific multiplayer rank (e.g. Ju-88 A at rank eight). You can also buy the Ju-88 C (Axis) or Mosquito FB (Allies) there for 2500 CC each.

The one significant change they made was to give you the full selection of your unlocked planes on the spawn menu instead of limiting you to the three you picked in Your Company, but that was supposed to give you more options, not fewer!

I just tested this, had more than three options and was able to get a bomber. If you think you should have more unlocked then you might've just hit a glitch where your unlocks are temporarily missing. I don't usually fly, but maybe plane types are restricted by map/mode too?

• 3 months later...

Got all 5 kills solo within 45min on Fjell 652 yesterday after 2-3 days of not being able to hit even one station.  My strategy:

1.  Conquest Advanced Search - find a Fjell 652 map with lower player count to maximize chance of getting a bomber and time available to drop bombs.

2.  Choose bomber for your side - if no bombers are available just wait until one is available.  If nothing's available after 5 minutes or so quit and find a new Fjell map - no one getting shot down = no one manning the AA guns.

3.  Fly low and practice dropping bombs on enemy soldiers.  This is good practice and a good way to level up your plane if it ends up taking you a while to get the AA kills.  Even if no one mans the AA guns, there will always be enemy soldiers to kill.

4.  Eventually someone will hop in one of the many AA cannons on the map and start shooting at you.

5.  Dive in on them and drop your bombs when you're almost right on top of them.

Rinse and repeat until you get it.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I definitely recommend Arras. There are plenty of flaks at the very start of the spawn. Even if they are destroyed they spawn new every minute. Hardest thing is to spawn in different teams with your boosting partner. But once it is done all kills kann be farmed within one match if you are lucky. I was able to get 6 kills within one match. Fjell is good as well but Arras is the most easiest one imo.

• 2 weeks later...