Holy shit the flying levels are impossible.

Quink666

1 minute ago, Quink666 said:

The problem for me i can't invert the controls making this much harder than it has to be. I've checked videos and such but just can't get used to the flying since everything is backwards.

I had the same problem initially but after a few minutes, I got used to them just enough to get through each of the speedways. The only thing I can suggest, is that you switch to the Retro controls and use the Shoulder buttons to control the camera.

• Like 3

Just now, HuntingFever said:

I had the same problem initially but after a few minutes, I got used to them just enough to get through each of the speedways. The only thing I can suggest, is that you switch to the Retro controls and use the Shoulder buttons to control the camera.

Gonna try that out.

I finally got this aftet atleast 50-60 tries. I went for the chests first in Sunny Flight because thats the place i usually took a bath. When i got them done i did as most videos do and start the bombs on trains and the planes. Had less then 2 seconds left after the last thing you have to fly through, Hopefully these levels won't get much harder =P

• Like 2

Bad news is the flight levels do get more difficult (not by much IMO). But they're all doable with some patience & practice. Watching YT videos may help as others mentioned, but I found it best to try for your most difficult objects first. Chances are that's what's eating up the most of your time or causing you to fail the level. Better to restart early than fail near the end. & don't be afraid to jump between objects if the route is easier. If your time is running down it's better to rack up quick seconds. There's always more than one way to complete the flight levels. 

If you can complete Sunny Flight you can beat the rest ?

• Like 3

So i noticed on one of these levels i got one complete objective (chests) and when i exited said level it gave me them gems for said objective and showed level 20% done....so in effect couldnt one go in and do one objective, leave, reenter do next objective....lather rinse repeat until level is complete?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zarmatura93 said:

I'm not trying to sound cocky or anything, but I'm really struggling to see how these levels can be so difficult for some people. I get that the controls might be a bit annoying, but they're not so infuriating that it should be that hard to adjust to them quickly. As for the levels themselves, they're all about finding the correct order (and very often that order is right in front of you) and once you've done that, the level is usually done in one simple glide.

Its not really the levels as its the controls. Up is down and down is up i want it the other way around. But i guess it just gonna take a while to get used too.

The worst part of it is how far the camera rides up your arse in this version. So many collisions int walls from trying to pull up that never happened in the original. It didn't take me too long as I did have experience with them but they were harder than they needed to be and yes the inverted controls were annoying. 

• Like 3