Jack N Jill question for the platinum obtainers.

BrettyBoy

I played just for the trophies. The problem for me is my pile of shame. But as a mobile plattformer it would be more interesting than Mario Run (my opinion). It was not so bad, although I am not the plattformer fan (played as kid too much with my Gameboy, therefore I dont play often jump n runs), but this game played more as a "skill" as a jump n run

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, T-100 said:

I played just for the trophies. The problem for me is my pile of shame. But as a mobile plattformer it would be more interesting than Mario Run (my opinion). It was not so bad, although I am not the plattformer fan (played as kid too much with my Gameboy, therefore I dont play often jump n runs), but this game played more as a "skill" as a jump n run

I see.

6 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

i tried to see what the other levels were but i gave up after doing some of the desert levels. if they added more trophy's to complete the worlds i would of stayed in to finish.

I admit that a trophy for beating a game can encourage you to beat a game more but if I enjoyed the game enough to beat it even though there is no trophy for beating the game.

43 minutes ago, Sofa King said:

Didn't finish it, got the trophies and I was out. Not ashamed of it, sometimes it's nice after playing a game for awhile to have a quicky.

I'm a dirty trophy whore.

Nothing wrong with being a dirty trophy whore or playing a game as a quicky either. Even though I've not played Jack n' Jill DX yet I do plan to for the easy platinum, got no shame when it comes to easy platinums

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Spyro said:

I played a while longer after I platted it. Wasn't bad, but got bored of it.

I see.

13 hours ago, Uncharted_Baihh said:

Uninstalled it immediately once the platinum popped. I actually couldn't believe it was over in 15 minutes. It wasn't a game I personally would enjoy so with no incentive to play any further an uninstall was inevitable.

I see.

13 hours ago, qwerty407 said:

I stopped after I got platinum.

Wow.

12 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

Lucky me! 

Yeah.

After popping the platinum, went on to play other games. Then later, when I had some time to kill but not enough to get invested in a new game, decided to try playing it for fun and ended up completing all achievements and levels save for the mirror ones. Wasn't able start any mirror levels for some reason but no plans on ever going back to this game since it's the kind of game you play once or twice for fun

15 hours ago, Sofa King said:

Didn't finish it, got the trophies and I was out. Not ashamed of it, sometimes it's nice after playing a game for awhile to have a quicky.

I'm a dirty trophy whore.

Exactly this. 

I think I'd just finished Warhammer 40,000 space marine and wanted to see some trophies rain down and bag a few cheap easy slutty platinums. 

I regret NOTHING! 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

Yeah, I see. Wow. That is good.

Very funny. xD

5 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Plan to finish every game, so that means the entire campaign of games where trophy lists fall short.

Not fond of the auto running, but its alright I guess. Runner 2 autoruns but I just prefer to run myself.

That being said I'll probably record it tbh

Fair enough.

5 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Exactly this. 

I think I'd just finished Warhammer 40,000 space marine and wanted to see some trophies rain down and bag a few cheap easy slutty platinums. 

I regret NOTHING! 

I actually enjoyed Jack N Jill

4 hours ago, Nitro said:

Got my trophies and gtfo. Done that 6x with this game cause imho, it was pretty boring... At least it was short.

Like I said, I enjoyed the game.

5 hours ago, ex10097 said:

After popping the platinum, went on to play other games. Then later, when I had some time to kill but not enough to get invested in a new game, decided to try playing it for fun and ended up completing all achievements and levels save for the mirror ones. Wasn't able start any mirror levels for some reason but no plans on ever going back to this game since it's the kind of game you play once or twice for fun

Fun game.