What’s your most valuable Ps4 game?

RedDead3001

9 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

Oh yeah i bought it also. You agree i thought there wouldve been more for the price?

Im a big sucker for steelbooks and i have quite a few. But as far as value i have bought some limited run games and keep them sealed

Well statue was what caught my eye even although I've still not found somewhere to put it. But the steel book is pretty nice too.

Yeah definitely think there should've been a bit more for the price. I compare it Uncharted 3's collectors edition which was $210. It had a statue & a chest (among other things) that justified the price a bit more than Odyssey. Glad Ubi included the season pass but at this stage, it should be in every collector's edition.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Feral said:

Well statue was what caught my eye even although I've still not found somewhere to put it. But the steel book is pretty nice too.

Yeah definitely think there should've been a bit more for the price. I compare it Uncharted 3's collectors edition which was $210. It had a statue & a chest (among other things) that justified the price a bit more than Odyssey. Glad Ubi included the season pass but at this stage, it should be in every collector's edition.

Well i have a few statues. My gameroom is near complete. My wife woodburned me a floor with diff pics of a variety of games. Once it is done i will post pics to share with the community. But yeah the statue of kasandra is really good. I would say my fav statue is Moxi. I will post a pic of it in a few

• Like 1

Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age Collectors Edition 

742b7a96da976c3f72093a9e6234e0e6_1920_KR

Bioshock 10 Anniversary Collectors Edition 

718D1HHdOqL.jpg

I know it's not out yet, but RE2 Remake Collectors Edition. One of the most expensive birthday gift ever I've gotten myself. This game better be good, lol ?

residen-evil-2-collectors-edition.jpg 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, FireFoxie said:

718D1HHdOqL.jpg

I know it's not out yet, but RE2 Remake Collectors Edition. One of the most expensive birthday gift ever I've gotten myself. This game better be good, lol 1f605.png

Those look pretty badass. The re2 looks amazing

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FireFoxie said:

718D1HHdOqL.jpg

I know it's not out yet, but RE2 Remake Collectors Edition. One of the most expensive birthday gift ever I've gotten myself. This game better be good, lol 1f605.png

That Bioshock special!  I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

Those look pretty badass. The re2 looks amazing

Thank you! I can't wait for January to get here! I love that Leon statue. I really hope they sell a Claire statue  after the game releases to go with it. 

4 hours ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

That Bioshock special!  I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT!

You could try to see if GameStop might have anymore. They don't sell it online though so you'd have to check in stores.

https://m.gamestop.com/product/ps4/games/bioshock-10th-anniversary-collectors-edition-only-at-gamestop/152776

Edited by FireFoxie
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, FireFoxie said:

Thank you! I can't wait for January to get here! I love that Leon statue. I really hope they sell a Claire statue  after the game releases to go with it. 

You could try to see if GameStop might have anymore. They don't sell it online though so you'd have to check in stores.

https://m.gamestop.com/product/ps4/games/bioshock-10th-anniversary-collectors-edition-only-at-gamestop/152776

Heres a pic of the Moxxi statue. It weighs about 6 pounds

Im trying to figure out a way to post a pic on here. Someone help please?

7 minutes ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

Heres a pic of the Moxxi statue. It weighs about 6 pounds

Im trying to figure out a way to post a pic on here. Someone help please?

If you're using a stock image, click on the "insert other media" tab at the bottom and click "insert image from URL" and copy the picture and paste the URL into the box.  Click "insert into post". The same can be done with personal pictures from from Imgur as well.

20 minutes ago, FireFoxie said:

If you're using a stock image, click on the "insert other media" tab at the bottom and click "insert image from URL" and copy the picture and paste the URL into the box.  Click "insert into post". The same can be done with personal pictures from from Imgur as well.

Yeah im trying to use my phone to do it but might be easier with laptop

I think my Persona 5 Limited Edition is the most valuable to me, in terms of money/love LOL. It's still in its shrink wrap. I bought another steelbook P5 for actual gameplay. I don't think I'll ever open up the LE. 

I'm such a sucker for CE/LE, though. I totally regret not buying Tales of Berseria's LE while it was still reasonably priced. :/

Edited by ElysiumDragonfly

In terms of money value, probably RDR2. But it's only $99, so it's far from valuable compared to other people's games.

In terms of quality, probably The Talos Principle. (A puzzle game made by Serious Sam's developer and it plays a little bit like Portal, fyi)

I know I'm definitely in the minority, but TTP is a brilliant game with well designed levels, great gameplay, good soundtrack, and a brain hacking story that I would highly recommend  to puzzle fans and players who like to think. 

Puzzle games are not for everyone though.

Edited by DawnDFrost
Addition info

The most expensive game I have in my collection is Soul Calibur 6.

The games which I played and gave me the best experiences was Nier Automata, Bloodborne, Monster Hunter World and The evil Within 2.

I´m still playing Monster Hunter World so far. It´s an excellent game and I enjoy playing it.

For me, It has to be the FFXV Ultimate Collection. Don't remember the price but it was hella expensive, Was lucky enough and got the last one in stock in EU. As for most loved game, I don't know. so many great games, i can't pick 1 :P - edit: Just checked, apparently it was 270 euros + 20 in shipping.

Edited by KristofferJr

Monetary speaking it's my physical copy of The Lost Bear, I think there are around 10-20 of these in existance.

I did spend $400 on the Darksiders III Apocalyptic edition though...

On PS3 it's my copy of NBA* Elite 11, priced at around $5000 if eBay is anything to go by.

Edited by grifteskymfning