Favorite/Best Keyblade?

SMDoS2

Ultima Weapon is by far the "best". It has higher stats than any other keyblade by a huge margin. But the game is so easy that it honestly doesn't matter which one you use.

I guess Shooting Star is the easiest to use, because it homes in on everything once transformed into dual guns, but honestly they're all about the same balance wise. You can use whichever one you want and get good results. Which is one of the good things this game has going for it. I personally used Starlight for the entire game because it was such a pain to unlock and I really liked the final finisher, and Happy Gear as my other mainstay after I got it because the Yo-Yo transformation is a lot of fun. The third slot I kept rotating so I could use the new keyblades as I got them, because they were all pretty fun.

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 1

I'm only up to Monsters Inc world but I still prefer & I'm still using the Kingdom Key. I love it's second form ability & I'm really not a fan of the keyblade transformation feature. I've been playing since the first game came out in 2002 & for the last 17 years it's always just been Keyblades or the dream weapons in the opening sequence. If it's not broken, don't fix it for me personally.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rattamauled said:

I'm only up to Monsters Inc world but I still prefer & I'm still using the Kingdom Key. I love it's second form ability & I'm really not a fan of the keyblade transformation feature. I've been playing since the first game came out in 2002 & for the last 17 years it's always just been Keyblades or the dream weapons in the opening sequence. If it's not broken, don't fix it for me personally.

No offense dude, but you are missing out on an absolutely phenomenal part of the game due to your close mindedness. I highly recommend trying to rectify that. The Mirage Staff alone is one of the coolest things the series has ever done. Besides, at the end of the day, they're no different than Drive Forms from KH2.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

No offense dude, but you are missing out on an absolutely phenomenal part of the game due to your close mindedness. I highly recommend trying to rectify that. The Mirage Staff alone is one of the coolest things the series has ever done. Besides, at the end of the day, they're no different than Drive Forms from KH2.

You says no offense then immediately call me close minded, little bit contradictory there.

The thread title asks what your favourite Keyblade is, I'm confused as to how stating my favourite makes me close minded? At no point did I say I hadn't used them, just that I prefer the traditional KH style offered with the Kingdom Key & it's Second Form ability.

Next time, if your gonna insult someone, just do it, don't hide behind a no offense. Oh and also carefully read the post/thread your replying to so you can see the post actually contained what the thread asked.

1 hour ago, Rattamauled said:

You says no offense then immediately call me close minded, little bit contradictory there.

The thread title asks what your favourite Keyblade is, I'm confused as to how stating my favourite makes me close minded? At no point did I say I hadn't used them, just that I prefer the traditional KH style offered with the Kingdom Key & it's Second Form ability.

Next time, if your gonna insult someone, just do it, don't hide behind a no offense. Oh and also carefully read the post/thread your replying to so you can see the post actually contained what the thread asked.

Well, close mindedness isn't necessarily a negative. It has it's benefits. But you saying "it's been my way for 17 years and I don't want change" is in fact close mindedness. The term "if it's not broke don't fix it" is an inherently close minded phrase. 

Honestly, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful or offend you in any way. I was just hoping to open your mind to something great. Like I said, outside of the skin on the weapon, there's no difference between transformations and drive forms.

And I know you gave your response to the thread. But I was giving my response to you. If people going off topic annoys you, then I don't know how you handle message boards lol.

• Like 1

Aside from Ultimate weapon, 

-Kingdom Key - the form change and movesets give me older KH feels.

-Favoriye Deputy - used it first due to Lucky Strike. Loved it and use it for my close combats.

-Ever After - those clones!!! Used this one when using magic and fighting boss.