Favorite PlayStation 3 Games?

Parker

mine is really weird, but it is Dead Space 2. There is something magical in this game that sucks you in and blow your mind away. I probably played about 6 or 7 playthroughs before I sold it.

But maybe it is because i only played 40 something games till now. Favorites can always change. lol

mine is really weird, but it is Dead Space 2. There is something magical in this game that sucks you in and blow your mind away. I probably played about 6 or 7 playthroughs before I sold it.

But maybe it is because i only played 40 something games till now. Favorites can always change. lol

This isn't true, for all people (me). My favorite game has remained my favorite game for almost a decade, and it'll never change. I can bet my life on that ^_^

I have a few selection of favorites in the ps3 library:

Bayonetta

Bioshock

Assassin's Creed 2/Black Flag

Tomb Raider (2013)

Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns of the Patriots/ Snake Eater HD

Uncharted 2

The Last of Us

Heavy Rain

Tekken 6

Demon's Souls

Catherine

Killzone 3

Edited by Jiaho24

I can't decide what game is my favourite one, but I think the one who is closer is Assassin's Creed 3, not only because of the century that the game is based, but also because of the forests, the hunting, the combat skills and the american revolucionary war moments, places and characters.

Other games that I can put on this list are: Red Dead Redemption, Battlefield (Bad Company 2 and 3), Uncharted (All of them except the last one (Drake's Deception) ), Infamous 1, Skyrim and, at last, The Lord of the Rings: War in the North!

t-i-g-o.png