What is the thing you want most but can't afford at the moment?

Lillia

• 2 weeks later...

Been wanting one of these for awhile, or the full size suit.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/predator-the-berserker-predator-sideshow-collectibles-400049

https://www.yourprops.com/Life-Size-Predator-Statue-replica-movie-prop-Predator-1987-YP810531.html

Also wouldn't mind having a T-500 life size endoskeleton, too.

However, I'm reasonably certain this will never happen unless I win the lottery. But a girl can dream. ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've realized some time ago that in order to live a fulfilled life, you need to spend your money on experiences and not on physical things. Unfortunately lots of people tend towards a heavily materialistic mindset which naturally can never be satisfied. The one thing I can't afford, but definitely want to do once in my life is to climb Mount Everest. However, with the costs for this exceeding 60 grand it's unlikely to happen anytime in the near future.

Edited by Baka_Marimo
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 5/22/2019 at 0:04 PM, Baka_Marimo said:

I've realized some time ago that in order to live a fulfilled life, you need to spend your money on experiences and not on physical things. Unfortunately lots of people tend towards a heavily materialistic mindset which naturally can never be satisfied. The one thing I can't afford, but definitely want to do once in my life is to climb Mount Everest. However, with the costs for this exceeding 60 grand it's unlikely to happen anytime in the near future.

That's actually very deep.

I used to pass on social events and stuff like that all the time because I was short with money (also very depressed) and wanted to save up for nice things I wanted.

But I just realized I gave up on happy memories and instead I'm stuck with physical things that didn't really fill the void in my heart.

Edited by Kurofur

21 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

A new bed...working on it, though.

I don't think I've had a bed since like 2007.

There are many things on my list but I think I will choose...

A bed as well, not only for myself but for my beloved doggie...she's never slept on a real bed! But there are other things I have planned to purchase during these last few months. But who knows!

Can think of a lot of stuff that I want but shouldn't get... not because I can't afford necessarily, but because it'd be even more dangerously frivolous than my current spending habits.

Otherwise, I want to replace the fencing around my house with something more dog-friendly.  And I want a dog. xD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A new Laptop. The one I currently have is going on 6 years old, and it wasn't a good laptop back when I got it in 2014. 

But I want something A LOT better, it doesn't need to be a gaming laptop, but I still want one that doesn't slack on performance. So yeah...we're looking at something $700+ and that's just too rich for my blood right now.

Edited by Viper