Fifa 09 / Fifa 19 - Who did the Grand Slam ?

seblegamer

• 3 weeks later...

Nice job, that takes some dedication (and you have an impressive profile in general). I think I’ll only ever have Fifa 16 platted as I’m not a huge football fan. Though if trophies had been around in my Fifa 2005 days I probably would have a plat for that since I played it so much lol.

• Like 1

Very impressive, congrats ? I didn't do it with FIFA, but I have every single yearly NASCAR completion except Nascar '15, which I got on PC and never bothered to complete on console. Some of those games were crazy hard to complete, especially 2008-2011.

Nice list @levigames ^^

You did some on PS3 AND PS4, i didn't put it that far :D

If only i could go to the past and did those old DLC ^^'

But server are closed for good now =/

I recently got PES 19 plat, so just need one last trophy for PES 18 and will get the platinum football grand slam xD

@charlijaen Did you check recently fifa 19 for climbing the ladder ? Cause they lowered the points need for div 4 like a month ago. Now you "only" need 1250 ranking points instead of 1600 ! ;)

Looks like some others try the same kind of thing on other licences, good luck to keep going for next years guys :D;)

• 2 months later...

I've seen multiple people with this impressive feat achieved on their profile, but i've seen no one with the ultimate FIFA feat which is: completed all of the yearly installments AND 2010 FIFA World Cup+ 2014 world cup + FIFA Street.  They're always missing out on 2010 FIFA world cup because of the server only lasting for 1.5 years and the online trophies being difficult to achieve in that timeframe, such as winning the online world cup with a 0.5 star team. 

Anyone know of anyone who owns EVERY ps3/ps4 FIFA platinum?

10 hours ago, Monsieur Arsenal said:

Quite impressive! What would you say was the hardest one to achieve? 

I think I would say FIFA 11 (if i remember right)

You needed 100 wins online, AND rage quit by opponent didn't count as a win -_-

So you had to only win by 1 goal and keep playing without scoring more to void rage quit, it took a lot of time and pain :D

Edited by seblegamer
typo
  • Like 1

On my old account I had FIFA 14 platinum (first fifa on ps4) and I was like ok let’s plat FIFA 15 but I could not obtain that stupid Extra effort (score from ground) since release date till FIFA 16 went out so I didn’t bother to buy FIFA 16. Then Sony gave me BAN and now on my new acc I have only FIFA 18 platinum... 

but impressive collection, back in 2009 O wasn’t much in to trophies 

OMG nice @Sanakoev- !!

Looks like you avoid DLC too like i did at that time ^^'

Do you regret those 3 non-100% fifa games ? ... I do on my side :(

I'm wondering if someone got 100% on all of them ?

And i'm very close to 100% completion on all PES serie ! Still need to finish PES 18 and done ^^

Edited by seblegamer

On 5.7.2019 at 1:13 AM, seblegamer said:

OMG nice @Sanakoev- !!

Looks like you avoid DLC too like i did at that time ^^'

Do you regret those 3 non-100% fifa games ? ... I do on my side :(

I'm wondering if someone got 100% on all of them 1f60e.png

And i'm very close to 100% completion on all PES serie ! Still need to finish PES 18 and done ^^

Thanks dude ? @seblegamer

Back then I didn't care much about DLC trophies, all I was hunting for was the platinum so I don't regret it in particular.

But nowadays I would go for 100% surely, would look even more nicely ?

Edited by Sanakoev-

• 4 weeks later...