who is your favorite mortal kombat or tekken fighter ?

DEMONS--HOWLS

TEKEN- Howard And Steve 

MK- none my cousin was in there era  were it was an arcade game so since then he always beat me and knew all the fatalities and everything DX so never played it since i just had enough of losing and getting murder epicly 

Tekken : Asuka Kazama and Emilie De Rochefort

tumblr_mol1v31LbB1qkz8azo1_500.jpg

My rival favorite ones too way back in the days when we use to play on the arcade room I always won xD she was a noob 

Mortal Kombat I and II: Johnny Cage (He's the only character with moves that I can remember. Plus, he's modeled after Van Damme when he played Frank Dux in Bloodsport so why not?)

I've played some other MK games, but the first 2 are the only ones I really enjoyed. I've only played Tekken once ages ago and idr who I used. I didn't really like it... felt too floaty like Virtua Fighter.

My favorite MK fighter is Jade (Since I was 8 ) but in case winning the game matters(She's a bit hard to control) I pick Mileena ,......   

I rarely pick Subzero & Scorpion as they are unfairly powerful( But I enjoy kicking their asses specially when they are controlled by human opponent :P   ) 

In Tekken I loved that little orange Dino ( can't remember the name :S  )