E3 2019: Final Fantasy VII Remake 1st Class Edition

I want it. i dont even like final fantasy but i want it. Cant see it on EB games site though. dont tell me already sold out?

EDIT - Square enix store exclusive im guessing. I will have to think about it. shipping is a bitch

EDIT 2 - nevermind i see its one of those movable figures. I will pass

Edited by Gibbo_0113

Pre-ordered. I usually don't do this and it is a bit steep but this game is special to me, I regret not getting any special edition for Kingdom Hearts III

Edited by Stan Lee

But...

The problem is...

unknown.png

So does it mean that there is "DELUXE" version + separate box with figurine? If that so... That's a no-buy for me...
I expected something like "Final Fantasy XV - Ultimate Edition" - one box with fig and limited edition of the game.

Strange... Or Am I wrong?

Edited by Smashero

5 minutes ago, Smashero said:

But...

The problem is...

unknown.png

So does it mean that there is "DELUXE" version + separate box with figurine? If that so... That's a no-buy for me...
I expected something like "Final Fantasy XV - Ultimate Edition" - one box with fig and limited edition of the game.

Hard to say, there's no mock up "combined" box art on there, so only time will tell

33 minutes ago, Smashero said:

But...

The problem is...

unknown.png

It says right there in the description:

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Deluxe Edition contents bundled separately from Play Arts Kai Cloud Strife & Hardy Daytona.

So yeah, it's basically the Deluxe Edition + the exclusive Play Arts Kai Cloud Strife & Hardy Daytona figure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShadowReplicant said:

It says right there in the description:

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Deluxe Edition contents bundled separately from Play Arts Kai Cloud Strife & Hardy Daytona.

So yeah, it's basically the Deluxe Edition + the exclusive Play Arts Kai Cloud Strife & Hardy Daytona figure.

:D I was so hyped that I didn't even read (as usual :D) - shame on me :/

Thanks @ShadowReplicant! I will pass on this one and take only the "Deluxe" one.

• Like 1