Easy ultra rare plats

Pretty much anything with move functionality is going to be easier than the completion percentage suggests. Most people who bought those games were looking for a wii-like experience, and don't care about trophies. That being said. Sports Champions 2 is way easier than the first one.

Pretty much anything with move functionality is going to be easier than the completion percentage suggests. Most people who bought those games were looking for a wii-like experience, and don't care about trophies. That being said. Sports Champions 2 is way easier than the first one.

Well that's not entirely true.

Carnival Island, Sports Champions 1, the Dancing games, Medieval Moves are all legitimately difficult plats.

Well that's not entirely true.

Carnival Island, Sports Champions 1, the Dancing games, Medieval Moves are all legitimately difficult plats.

Haven't played CI or the dancing games so I couldn't speak to that. I'm not saying SC is super easy, but if you gave a bunch of actual trophy hunters move gear and turned them loose, most of them would be able to finish it up.

Hmmm.. I only have 3 UR plats... among them the easiest for me is Sorcery Saga(surprisingly, only 37 have platted it til this moment)... could be platted in less than 90 hrs (not me though)... and it is not hard IMO... the only thing i think makes it UR is it's randomness...

Ihave 4 ultra rare plats : 

1.Killzone 2 (3.21%) : not easy ! veteran and online were a pain in the a$$.

2.Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (3.25%) : this one is a piece of cake ! i dont know why it is an ultra rare.

3.Virtua Tennis 4 (3.62) : easy ! except the Rank A online boring grind .

4.F.E.A.R 3(3.67) : this one is not easy .. Insane mode and some challenges were annoying ! also the coop trophies are quite hard

Define easy... If something takes 100hours I don't consider it easy, even if it's not a matter of skill...

Of the four ultra rare plats I have, Puppeteer (4.51%) is the easiest, and probably only ultra rare because it was a free game on PS+ and many people tried it.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend (3.80%) is somewhat easy but takes some time to complete.

El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (3.07%) didn't take many hours to platinum and I didn't find it to hard, but takes some skill.

Shadow of the Colussus (3.01%) is 95% "easy" but also an extrem grind. And 2 annoying bosses that will test your sanity in time trial.

Edited by The_Last_Proxy

I have 4 ultra rare platinums:

Madden NFL 12= very easy but impossible now due to closed servers

MLB 12: The Show= easy, but very luck-based servers are closed

MLB 14: The Show= easier than 12 but still has luck

Call of Duty: Ghosts= PS3 version, ps4 version is less rare for some reason, everything is easy excluding extinction.

I personally don't think there are any "easy ultra rare plats". There is a reason why they're ultra rare. They require a lot of time and/or are difficult to achieve a platinum in. Killzone Mercenary wasn't too difficult. It was just time consuming. 

what game is that in your sig?

I will agree as well that Call of Duty: Ghosts is definitely easy when it comes to being a Ultra Rare platinum. If you have played a CoD veteran difficulty before, then this one should be no trouble at all. I will agree that extinction is the only exception with it not being "easy". But if you find a team that you work, communicate and enjying playing with, then these trophies are easy and with some experience, time and luck you should be able to get the Completionist trophy in a snap. :lol: (the only trophy that I think is a pain, personally)

I only have 4 ultra rare plats:

Madden 13: a real pain in the arse.

Madden 12: not particularly bad: worst part is the MUT trophies iirc correctly. A little bit of a grind, probably shouldn't be ultra rare if held to the standards of non sports games.

NCAA 11: also not tooo too bad. but then again I don't remember much about my attempts for the platinum. But looking at the dates, when I actually made a real effort to finish the game is didnt take that long.

Shadow of the Colossus: Aside from being my proudest platinum; this is the only one in this group that is genuinely tricky/frustrating/challenging and not just one big grind. It is a bit of a grind since you need to essentially play the whole game like 5 times if you include the time attack modes as actual playthroughs. But since the game isn't all that long this isn't as bad as it could be. TA and HTA aren't even particularly hard if you try to emulate videos on youtube, the big exceptions being HTA #3 and #15. Both of those will test your dedication to its limit.

Edited by Fray32-

I got 8, some easy, some not so much:

• Super Street Fighter IV (PS3 0.94%): Don't even try this if you aren't a fan of (and dedicated to) fighting games/Street Fighter. Lot's of tricky trials to complete and a huge grind to get some of the online trophies.
  • Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend (PSVita 1.07%): Also a fighter, but a lot easier. You just need loads of patience to get this plat because you need to rely on random drops in Abyss Mode.
  • CoD: Black Ops 2 (PS3 1.34%): Not too hard, a couple of challenging challenges (go figure :P), and an annoying zombie trophy if you aren't much of a MultiPlayer.
  • MLB13 The Show (PS3 1.94%): Easy platinum if you enjoy baseball, some tricky homerun challenges, and you have to make certain plays, but not too hard overall.
  • GTA V (PS3 2.02%): If you just want to play it for the plat, skip it. It's easy enough, but it's a huge grind.
  • Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (PS3 3.27%): This can be pretty hard, as you are required to S rank all levels (which basically comes down to no damage taken... at all). Also some challenging VR missions.
  • Thief (PS3 4.05%): This platinum is very easy to achieve. Just use a guide for the collectables and secret areas if you want it fast. Just needs a couple of playthroughs.
  • Fifa 14 (PS3 4.36%): As some people already said before, it's pretty easy. Just need to spend a bit of time with it.

I currently own 6, they aren't the easiest of platinum's that's for sure but they are definitely not the hardest.

Mercenary Kings ( 1.62%)- This is one easily a ultra rare plat from the beginning however later on when you rank up and get better gear the game is not difficult at all it's just time consuming to grind materials. So if you can get past the painful first few ranks then this plat is easily achievable.

Killzone Shadow Fall (2.38%)- I've not played any other Killzone games so I can't compare difficulty to them but this game is also pretty easy. The campaign tracks deaths/difficulty and collectibles completed by  section not chapters which makes it easier to obtain the offline trophies without being too skilled or knowledgeable in the game. the hardest part is the online and again it's not hard it's just a time consuming grind. Find a good partner to boost abilities and this plat is a piece of cake.

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (2.89%)- This is probably one of the more deserving ultras in my list as it does actually require a fair bit of skill. There are sections in the morbid campaign that will test your skills to limits and even more so on the Road to devastation, getting to round 10 took me a long time but like the trophy name suggests 'Never give up'

LittleBigPlanet Karting (3.58%)- I believe the only reason this one is a ultra is the online is a bit glitchy, I personally had no problems and I think I was quite lucky, find a good partner and keep trying and the online wont take long. The campaign is the easiest of the LittleBigPlanet games for me personally especially for collecting prize bubbles. For 24hours in create just do the controller rubberband trick over a day or a few nights to rack up those hours.

Brutal Legend (3.80%)- Another one I feel is very worthy of an ultra, there is a lot required for this plat and some stage battles on Brutal require some skill. I got the online done a few years ago so I imagine it might be a bit harder to get a partner for those 50 wins

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate (4.22%)-This one won't be ultra for very long in my opinion. The only reason it still is, is because it was free on plus. Campaign is easy you don't even need a guide, the only troublesome trophy is the online 5 wins in a row as the servers are lame. If you have a vita and a PS4 this trophy is easy though.

Edited by Langy900
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I currently own 6, they aren't the easiest of platinum's that's for sure but they are definitely not the hardest.

Mercenary Kings ( 1.62%)- This is one easily a ultra rare plat from the beginning however later on when you rank up and get better gear the game is not difficult at all it's just time consuming to grind materials. So if you can get past the painful first few ranks then this plat is easily achievable.

Killzone Shadow Fall (2.38%)- I've not played any other Killzone games so I can't compare difficulty to them but this game is also pretty easy. The campaign tracks deaths/difficulty and collectibles completed by  section not chapters which makes it easier to obtain the offline trophies without being too skilled or knowledgeable in the game. the hardest part is the online and again it's not hard it's just a time consuming grind. Find a good partner to boost abilities and this plat is a piece of cake.

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (2.89%)- This is probably one of the more deserving ultras in my list as it does actually require a fair bit of skill. There are sections in the morbid campaign that will test your skills to limits and even more so on the Road to devastation, getting to round 10 took me a long time but like the trophy name suggests 'Never give up'

LittleBigPlanet Karting (3.58%)- I believe the only reason this one is a ultra is the online is a bit glitchy, I personally had no problems and I think I was quite lucky, find a good partner and keep trying and the online wont take long. The campaign is the easiest of the LittleBigPlanet games for me personally especially for collecting prize bubbles. For 24hours in create just do the controller rubberband trick over a day or a few nights to rack up those hours.

Brutal Legend (3.80%)- Another one I feel is very worthy of an ultra, there is a lot required for this plat and some stage battles on Brutal require some skill. I got the online done a few years ago so I imagine it might be a bit harder to get a partner for those 50 wins

PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate (4.22%)-This one won't be ultra for very long in my opinion. The only reason it still is, is because it was free on plus. Campaign is easy you don't even need a guide, the only troublesome trophy is the online 5 wins in a row as the servers are lame. If you have a vita and a PS4 this trophy is easy though.

Killzone 3 was Hard but Shadow Fall is more of a time consuming Plat. Those are the plats I don't go for because I wouldn't have time for other games.

I only have a handful of ultra rares, so I'll just go through them with my opinion on their difficulty.

ModNation Racers: Road Trip- Surprisingly not that hard of a platinum, even though it's my rarest trophy. But achieving level 28 is a bit ridiculous since you need about 30 people to view and download all of your creations, which is nearly impossible unless you boost. Otherwise the SP isn't terribly difficult. But there are also a couple of ad-hoc trophies, so I can see why this can be a plat people ignore.

Grand Theft Auto IV- The platinum is now unobtainable unless you happened to have already earned "Wanted". But this plat was sort of a pain. However, it was mostly grinding and time consuming. Fly the Co-op is the only truly difficult thing you have to do, but I was lucky enough to have good help for that trophy. Overall, I would still call this an overrated platinum as far as its difficulty goes.

Grand Theft Auto V- This one is also very time consuming and will more than likely require some boosting for the online, but like GTA IV, it isn't overly difficult.

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational- Though not my rarest trophy, I consider this to be my most difficult platinum. It's time consuming, but also requires quite a bit of skill and some luck for a few particular trophies. It definitely takes some practice and dedication.

LittleBigPlanet Karting- I'm baffled that this one has maintained such a low completion rate. It was free for a while and the online is a bit screwy, but still, it's a fairly easy game. The online can be boosted fairly easily, even though you'll be playing more levels than you need to for the necessary trophies.

Killzone: Mercenary- A bit lengthy as it requires 100 matches online and several playthroughs of the campaign, but I really had fun playing this and it was a decent challenge, though nothing overly difficult. It probably won't be ultra rare for much longer at the rate it's going up, but still.

Puppeteer- Very involved with all of its collectibles. It's about a 40 hour plat and a 10 hour game. But there's nothing really hard. It also probably won't be an ultra rare for much longer, but it did give a nice boost to my "very rare" trophies.

I have 25 ultra rare platinum, some easy for me but hard for others and vice versa:

-GTA IV [6/10]: i have done this platinum alone so without boosting partner, i have spent about 100 hours to take all multiplayer trophy and I enjoyed it. With a boosting partner it's a pretty easy ultra rare plat.

-Little Big Planet [6/10]: it was a nightmare for me the trophy "create" and a few level to complete without dying, for the rest it's an easy ultra rare platinum, but requires some skill/lucky, completed in about 40-50 hours at 100%.

-PayDay The Heist [9/10]: I put the difficulty high because i have platinum this game without the patch (so without glitch bag and the game on overkill difficult is a real nightmare a cause of the illimited respawn on the level "bridge" and "easy street"), took me about 150 hours (completed 100%) to get this beacuse before the release of the patch it was really extreme.

-Wipeout HD [7/10]: i have played all wipeout games, so i know how to play this kind of game, took me about about 40 hours to get the 100% of the offline trophies. For many of you will have been a platinum extremely difficult because of the elite campaign and Zico, I had trouble just for the trophy "bling brigade" and "arcade perfect" (sebenco climb reversed it was a real nightmare for me). Completed in about 50-60 hours at 100%.

-Midnight Club [6/10]: another platinum without boosting partner (except for T-Mobile myFaves), this game is easy but very long to complete (some challenge took me a lot of tries to complete and the trophy "Have car, Will travel" it is buggy for me, i have unlocked this at about 7000 miles). Completed in about 85-90 hours at 100%.

-Kane&Linch 2 Dog Days [8/10]: this game sucks from every point of view and the difficulty is poorly calibrated (I completed the online co-op campaign, the police lag a lot to kill them served 7-8 headshot with the sniper to kill them, sometimes they did not die and you surprised behind killing you by one shot, happened to me and my partner many times and the last two levels have made me mad, too many enemies invincible and too little ammunition and lag too) i think so this is one of the hardest game who i as completed, took me about 100 hours to completed at 100%, a cause of the multiplayer trophy pretty impossible to do alone and some other offline trophies.

-Little Big Planet ps vita [6/10]: easy platinum to earn just little time consuming a cause of the multiplayer trophies and for some collectables to earn.

-MK9 [7.5]: medium difficult for me, i am not good in the fighting games but i have found MK amazing so I was easier but time consuming to complete, the challenge are pretty easy, the only diffcult who i have encounter is beat Shang Tsung with 2 flawless victory it took me about 10 hours in try. Completed in about 450 hours.

-Wipeout 2048 [5.5/10]: comparated at the PS3 version is a joke, personally I found it more fun because it is more arcade-like genre, just the multiplayer suck (for trophy and stability), completed at 100% in about 80 hours.

-Battlefield 3 [4.5/10]: i love FPS (I really liked this online, i have played 300+ hours) and i am good in this type of game, the campaign is ridicolous and very easy, online trophies too i have earned everithing without boosting except a couple of DLC trophies. Completed at 100% in about 60 hours.

-Red Faction Guerrilla [8/10]: this is one of the best game (for me) who i as played on PS3, if you belive in me or not it doesen't matter but i have done this platinum ALONE without boosting partner, and I enjoyed it very much (i have played around 800 online match, so i have played a lot). Took me 240-250 hours just to complete the online trophies alone but if you found 6 partner to boost you can arrive to spend max 100 hours to get all online, ultra rare platinum hard for me beacuse i have done all alone, took me about 300 hours to get 100%.

-Little Big Planet Karting [3/10]: horrible and buggy game, campaign trophies really easy i have earned the 70% of the trophies in about 4 hours, took me around 30-35 hours to complete.

Modnation Racer ps vita [6/10]: easy and boring game, i think so it's an ultra rare trophies a cause of the ad hoc, I had problems only in a few track for the challenge, took me around 15 hours to get the offline trophies, and i don't know how many hours i have spent to boost the online.

-MK9 ps vita [8/10]: more difficult comparated at PS3 version because for the trophy "my kung fu is strong" you need a boosting partner or 2 ps vita and play ad hoc, and some bonus challenge (bonus tower) have made it difficult to earn this amazing platinum, took me 500+ hours. 

-Marvel VS Capcom 3 [5/10]: easy ultra rare platinum, comparated at ultimate marvel this is very very easy to do because you have 380 mission avaiable and the trophy requires only 320, took me around 30 hours.

-Fifa 13-14 ps vita [3/10]: easy ultra rare platinum, nothing to explain took me about 30 hours a cause of the online trophies.

-Resistance 2 [4/10]: another easy ultra rare platinum, just time consuming a cause of the online trophies, took me around 80 hours.

-Command&Conquer Red Alert 3 [8.5/10]: I'm not good in the strategic game, i found this seriously hard (I thank my partner LoStraniero91) to play with me the online coop-campaign in hard difficult. Not all but a lot of mission are truly a nightmare (in some you have a timer with time limit if time go to 0 the game is over) and in the online campaign you can't save the game so every time you need to restart every mission, and lot of this dury about 1.30-2 hours sometimes, this game took me around 80 hours to complete.

-Unreal Tournament 3 [5/10]: easy but time consuming and boring ultra rare platinum, took me around 50 hours (5 hours for the trophy campaign the rest for the grinding trophies).

-Tom Clancy's HAWX [6/10]: easy ultra rare platinum if you have 4 people to boost all online trophies, some of that ar seriuosly impossble to do alone and legit ("sitting ducks", "counter support ace" and "medic"), the elite campaign is really easy to do, this plat took me aound 40 hours.

-Guitar Hero 5 [5/10]: easy but time e money consuming, i think so it is an ultra rare platinum because you need to have minimum 1 guitar-1 drum set-1 microphone and you need some skill for some challenge, took me around 50 hours a cause of the stupid online buggy trophies.

-The Sims 3 Pets [7/10]: for platinum this game require just patience beacuse there are a lot of random challenge and a lot of bug problem (2 times the game canceled my savegames so fuck you EA and your stupid sims) in this game all trophy are problematic to obtain because no one explain how you need to do exactly, i have got a big help from a friend who has earned this platinum 4 times so he knows how to get around, took me 100+ hours. 

-Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock [7.5/10]: patience, skill e a lot of practice are required to get this platinum and you need to play offline with 2 guitar for 2 trophies so this is expensive because you need to purchase a full band kit for the platinum (2 guitar, 1 microphone, 1 drum kit). I have found insane only one trophy "Hand Mutilator", black widow of la porte it's a hard song to play in expert guitar without failing, this platinum took me around 40-45 hours. 

-Band Hero [2/10]: this is the only one ultra rare platinum who i have earned without problem, challenge are easy and you play all of the challenge online with your friends if you are not good in this type of game, completed in 15 hours max. 

Sorry for my grammar error but english is not my primary language.