Sony Rewards Removing Trophy Pass Redemption - Nov 7th, 2019

2 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

How do you even see this kind of detail? Again, I've been seeing nothing but circular bars with no numerical details for a long time.

Had to get the app on my phone. Normally I wouldn't bother, but I wanted to make sure I got that last pass done.

• Like 1

3 months... mine stoped 5ish ago. I got this in September when i sent a email to Sony Rewards.

Thank you for contacting Sony Rewards online support.

We are experiencing a delay in processing points earned for purchases at the PlayStation store and trophies that were earned after 5/16/19 to present day. Our team is actively working to process all earned points and trophies that were earned during this time period.

Please be assured that all points and trophies earned during this time period will be awarded. We appreciate your patience in this matter and your continued support.

Kind regards,

The Sony Rewards Team

Edited by Zid960
Fixing

the system has been broken from day 1...and even more so since they "improved" the system.

took like 5 months to see an update last time...and by the time they got things done, they were only 2 months behind...

it's not like they offer anything viable for an affordable amount, unless you really get off on music with Spanish lyrics...then you got that shit made in the shade..

Image result for fuck it i'm getting drunk meme

oh wait, I forgot...I'm not allowed to do that anymore since the doctor has taken the last positive perk in my life away with this new medication and I'm not allowed alcohol anymore or I could die...

Image result for fuck it i'm getting drunk meme

• Like 1

Oddly enough my Platinum and Silver pass are still up there (I finished all 12 Golds). I was under the impression that these would just disappear on the 7th...but mine are still there. So it would be pretty great if we can still finish the ones that were already in progress before the 7th, but that seems almost too good to be true. 

Edited by Viper

On 10/31 around 11 AM CST, I checked my passes and actually saved my counts in my phone in the Notes app. I was at 27/100 silver, 3/10 plats, and 20/25 golds. Between then and now, I've earned 15 golds, 19 silvers, and 2 plats. I have yet to see those numbers reflected on my passes. Unfortunately, the only pass I would be able to fulfill was the gold one, but that's still 250 points that I should have received but didn't. I'm starting to wonder if it include all trophies earned, or only for certain games/rarity percentages.

34 minutes ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

On 10/31 around 11 AM CST, I checked my passes and actually saved my counts in my phone in the Notes app. I was at 27/100 silver, 3/10 plats, and 20/25 golds. Between then and now, I've earned 15 golds, 19 silvers, and 2 plats. I have yet to see those numbers reflected on my passes. Unfortunately, the only pass I would be able to fulfill was the gold one, but that's still 250 points that I should have received but didn't. I'm starting to wonder if it include all trophies earned, or only for certain games/rarity percentages.

Youll get credit for it. Itll just take forever. It seems to update whenever it wants. Theres no set system for it. Before October ended I went crazy and finished all the quick easy plats just to get my 1000 points and those kicked in within a week or so. I also got a good amount of silvers during that time and its been at 46/100 since at least some time in September lol. I definitely know I should be getting 100 more points for silvers at some point. If the pass ends up disappearing from the app then Ill email and/or call though because I know I got more than 54 silvers before the deadline.

14 hours ago, Viper said:

Oddly enough my Platinum and Silver pass are still up there (I finished all 12 Golds). I was under the impression that these would just disappear on the 7th...but mine are still there. So it would be pretty great if we can still finish the ones that were already in progress before the 7th, but that seems almost too good to be true. 

My guess is they are still up due to the earned trophies backlog to process. Once all the trophies through Nov. 7th have been processed, they will likely delete all the in-process trophy passes.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a response from Sony. They are still processing them so don't worry. :)

Thank you for contacting Sony Rewards online support.

Due to a technical issue, we are experiencing a delay in processing trophies. Our team is actively working to correct this issue and process all trophies.

Please be assured that all trophies earned will be awarded toward your Trophy Passes once resolved.

We appreciate your patience in this matter and your continued support.   

Kind regards,

The Sony Rewards Team

Haven't got my points yet. Sent them another message to hurry the fk up.

I don't know is it because they change their banking to Communism Banking so the passes had to end. 

I emailed 2 weeks ago and never got a reply so I just called and they said all trophy information from Sony is accounted for and everyone has been credited. That's a lie. I have 200 points from 2 silver trophy passes that I never got credit for and the rep was incredibly rude and unhelpful and just kept saying there's nothing that can be done. I asked to speak to a manager and she lied and said they were in meeting. She refused to help at all she said she couldn't just give me points and straight up said if she escalated the issue they wouldn't care and nothing will be done because on their end it says everything is accounted for. 

I'll keep harassing them until I get them though lol.

• Like 2

Wow, I completely forgot they were doing this. It was taking so long for the damn site to update earlier this year that I eventually stopped checking. I'm quite surprised to find like 9000+ points waiting for me there! I'm sorry to hear that not everyone is having good luck tho. Thanks to this thread for the reminder.