[EU] "Mega Discounts", "Games under €15", "Games under €10"

SiC

I’ll pick up Goodbye Deponia to complete the trilogy and maybe Danganronpa V3 or Fist of the North Star, although probably not as I got enough games in my backlog already.

9 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

The 3 Bioshock games are tempting for 9 euros. Are those games more like Skyrim or first person shooters? It says RPG in genre description

I only played 1 and Infinite but for me these are relaxed FPS with great stories. Not much RPG about these games. I think you’ll like them and at €9 it’s a steal.

Edit: Hell, for €9 I might even pick it up myself to finally play Bioshock 2 ?.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

I’ll pick up Goodbye Deponia to complete the trilogy and maybe Danganronpa V3 or Fist of the North Star, although probably not as I got enough games in my backlog already.

It's a tetralogy by now, as there are 4 games in total. The 4th one is Deponia Doomsday.

Nothing for me in this sale, as I was hoping for better discounts. Back to backlog management.

If I purchase the AC Syndicate Gold Edition can I use it for the DLC alone? Been waiting ages for it go down in price as its currently £11.99 which is insane but it never seems to go anywhere. Maybe £9.99 is the best I can do. Frustrating given you buy the base game for £5 now!

Nothing of interest to me for the PS4. Took a look at the PS3 discounts and found that all the Ratchet games are discounted. I'm thinking of buying them all (from what I saw buying them all cames to around 50€ since they're all around 5-6€) and play through them in the summer.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

It's a tetralogy by now, as there are 4 games in total. The 4th one is Deponia Doomsday.

Nothing for me in this sale, as I was hoping for better discounts. Back to backlog management.

Yeah I know. But Doomsday is a standalone game where as the other three are a trilogy storywise, which was what I meant ?. I’ll pick up Doomsday in the future.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

I only played 1 and Infinite but for me these are relaxed FPS with great stories. Not much RPG about these games. I think you’ll like them and at €9 it’s a steal.

Edit: Hell, for €9 I might even pick it up myself to finally play Bioshock 2 1f601.png.

Bioshock 2 > Bioshock 1 >>>>>> Bioshock Infinite

This is the simple truth

7 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

The 3 Bioshock games are tempting for 9 euros. Are those games more like Skyrim or first person shooters? It says RPG in genre description

FPS like Borderlands, Far Cry etc. Nothing compared to a RPG as we intend bro. Buy the collection ;) You will find out that Infinite is one of best game ever created

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

Bioshock 2 > Bioshock 1 >>>>>> Bioshock Infinite

This is the simple truth

Well, I guess we have a different opinion about that. I thought Infinite was a lot better than 1. Columbia>>>>>>Rapture ?.

• Like 3

I will pick BioShock Collection. I still need to see if there is another game that picks my attention.

33 minutes ago, JoaLoft said:

I actually want to ask about two titles.

Thief and Need for Speed: Rivals are both super cheap in this current sale, they're €2;99 and €4,99 respectively.

Worth picking up at that price point? Yes or no? And why (not)?

For those prices I think the games are worth it, Thief was a letdown but if you like stealth you will like the game (I only played it on PC so I don't know how the game peforms on the PS4). Need for Speed is Need for Speed, not to many to talk about it, I don't know if it has DLC trophies.

Looks like we have a new weekend sale that starts today and lasts till July 1st.

These are the games that I've noticed with a price discount:

• Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition 14,99€ (50%)
  • Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 — Spectre Rising Edition 34,99€ (50%)
  • Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 — Digital Deluxe 49,99€ (50%)
  • Far Cry New Dawn 21,99€ (51%)
  • Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition 26,99€ (50%)
  • Firewall Zero Hour 19,99€ (33%)
  • NBA 2K19 14,99€ (78%)
  • Need For Speed Payback 14,99€ (50%)
  • Need For Speed Payback — Deluxe Edition 19,99€ (50%)
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 39,99€ (47%)
  • Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition 49,99€ (50%)
  • Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition 44,99€ (47%)
  • The Crew 2 14,99€ (78%)
  • The Crew 2 - Deluxe Edition 19,99€ (75%)
  • The Crew 2 - Gold Edition 29,99€ (70%)
  • The Sims 4 14,99€ (62%)
  • The Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition 19,99€ (60%)
  • World War Z 24,99€ (37%)
  • WWE 2K19 14,99€ (78%)
  • WWE 2K19 Digital Deluxe Edition 24,99€ (75%)