Trophy thoughts

Bumperklever

10k battles and tame 1k monsters? I played since Asian server open and I got like 1700 battles and 150 monsters (admittedly I only login to do a few stuff each day, was active like the first two months). That's pure insanity.

1 hour ago, darkjjda said:

so if i download the japanese version it wont have the new harder trophies?

Yeah. They're different stacks.

Pretty shocked with the 10k win battles...If I only do 10 a day itll take me about 3 years!!! yikes!! All I gotta say is a lot of grind for no plat and just a silver troph at it.

Just because I did 10k battles once (and it took me 127 days) doesn't necessarily mean I want to do it again, dear devs. :hmm:

I'll definitely stick to the Asian version, since I've already put so much time (and a bit of money) into it. And since the progress can't be transferred over, I can't be asked to start again from scratch. Good luck to anyone who's attempting to get 100% though, you have a tough road ahead of you.

Edited by Hanamaru Kunikida
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Hanamaru Kunikida said:

Just because I did 10k battles once (and it took me 127 days) doesn't necessarily mean I want to do it again, dear devs. :hmm:

I'll definitely stick to the Asian version, since I've already put so much time (and a bit of money) into it. And since the progress can't be transferred over, I can't be asked to start again from scratch. Good luck to anyone who's attempting to get 100% though, you have a tough road ahead of you.

Can you tell us how many battles you can do in an hour if you rush the easiest? I'm curious. 

On 11.9.2019 at 7:26 PM, Kulzyc said:

Can you tell us how many battles you can do in an hour if you rush the easiest? I'm curious. 

You can fight at least 50-60 battles per hour (and even more later on when you're much stronger and one-shot the weaker opponents), but there's a catch: Each character has a stamina bar that decreases every time you enter a battle. I never fully emptied one, but according to the game, there'll be "negative effects" if you enter a fight with 0 stamina. There are three ways to refill this bar: You can either wait it out (it takes 3 minutes for 1 point to refill), use Phantasm Gems (that you can either buy with actual money, earn as a reward for fulfilling certain deeds or for completing the daily missions once you unlock them) or you can just use a item. You can earn this item as a reward for completing one of the daily missions or buy it from certain merchants, but it's usually quite expensive.

Staying in the beginning areas of the game probably isn't the best idea, since you'll eventually run out of Phantasm Gems to refill your stamina (unless you spent a crazy amount of money) and won't have access to the daily missions yet. In the end, your only option would be to fight until your stamina bars are empty, wait for ~300 minutes, and repeat. If I remember correctly, you can refill your stamina bar with either Gems or the item only three times per day, after that you're forced to wait for each refill.

You also have to upgrade your caravan at some point with a beast cage, so you can capture more beasts. Which is easily even more tedious than 10,000 battles, since your initial beast cage can only hold a handful of beasts that you constantly have to replace with new ones. Even my both beast cages combined (one is level 9/12, the other one is level 8/12) can only hold 95 beasts at once. You constantly have to release some if you want to increase your capture count. Mine is just around 450, so I'm not even halfway there.

On 11.9.2019 at 11:14 PM, WaddysWDS said:

I clarify that in automatic mode monsters are not tamed.

The game catches them automatically, but only if there's enough room in your beast cages. Once they are full, every new beast is lost and obviously won't count towards the 1000 beasts trophy. What you can do however, is to interrupt the autoplay at the end of a battle when a new beast is tamed before the game advances back to the overworld and replace one of your old monsters, but that requires you to watch closely what your game is doing the entire time.

Edited by Hanamaru Kunikida
  • Like 4

On 9/22/2019 at 8:37 PM, Milktastrophe said:

Congrats on first achiever 100%! Did you end up doing anything special to grind the battles?

Seeing how the two achievers did it in a little over a week, they probably stayed in the beginning area where you still have unlimited stamina.  If you don't care about you're PS4, you can just leave it on auto battle between two monsters and let it play out.  Spend your gems on the red crystals so you can upgrade your caravan asap so you can get beast cage to upgrade.  

I haven't spend my gems on crystals, used them on the swimsuits, but you could probably get the beast one in a couple of days if you occasionally keep an eye on your limit. As for battles, 1000 per day is easily doable if you stay in the tutorial area.  I wanted to try it out so I left my PS4 on overnight while I slept and got 600 battles done.  Not going to do that again but not really a grind if you want to abuse the beginning area.  

Game is pretty fun but I hope hope they have some better gacha shit.  I don't get the same dopamine trigger rolling when I play other gacha games.  

On 24/09/2019 at 6:09 PM, EIPsyCongroo said:

Seeing how the two achievers did it in a little over a week, they probably stayed in the beginning area where you still have unlimited stamina.  If you don't care about you're PS4, you can just leave it on auto battle between two monsters and let it play out.  Spend your gems on the red crystals so you can upgrade your caravan asap so you can get beast cage to upgrade.  

I haven't spend my gems on crystals, used them on the swimsuits, but you could probably get the beast one in a couple of days if you occasionally keep an eye on your limit. As for battles, 1000 per day is easily doable if you stay in the tutorial area.  I wanted to try it out so I left my PS4 on overnight while I slept and got 600 battles done.  Not going to do that again but not really a grind if you want to abuse the beginning area.  

Game is pretty fun but I hope hope they have some better gacha shit.  I don't get the same dopamine trigger rolling when I play other gacha games.  

What do you mean "if you don't care about your PS4". I have my dusty ol' 6 years old fat PS4 running 16 to 20 hours a day while I work/sleep since a month on Black Desert and shes still doing pretty fine lol. Overheated only once but that's my fault, 48 hours is her limite. So I might try it in the future with no problem.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2019 at 10:37 PM, Milktastrophe said:

Congrats on first achiever 100%! Did you end up doing anything special to grind the battles?

i went too far in the game and activated the stamina mechanic. but yeah i did grind in the starting area to get these while upgrading my cage asap. the trick is to check on ur game every hour give or take as this game freezes a lot. id let my ps4 run for a cpl extra hours when i went to bed, but had the power saving settings on so it wouldnt go past that. i mean, if it froze ur just wasting power while u sleep. if ur guys r maxed out thos ur stamina doesnt really matter tho. even when their out, they grind thru those early fights pretty easy. i just had 2 parties i would switch between when i noticed they were out of stamina, so my fight time would be a bit faster. hope this helps. any other questions?

Edited by Durrun