Before you Buy

IBadDriverI

7 hours ago, Zander5_07_1999 said:

Did anyone have a problem with the score and units resetting on the vita version? I was at 125k units then got an error. 60% on vita 46% on PS4 

Did plat in 3 hours on ps4, and the game crashed twice !

But didnt loose any progress, when i relaunched the game, my score was still there :)

3 hours ago, O9pticalIllusion said:

Trophies synced up for you or did you just get them.

They didn't synch =/
When i try to synch troph on ps network, i have an error message :/

But if i disconnect myself from psn and check my trophies offline, i can see the game ... so i guess it just need to be ok on sony's servers too !

There is probably a little issue with this game, as it is shown here on psnp as a vita only game ... and I think they automaticly get new games from sony's servers.

So probably an error about the ps4 version trophies that should be corrected fast :)

Edited by seblegamer

11 hours ago, rpg49ers said:

The distance trophy is the most annoying trophy in the game.

Anyone having problems syncing the ps4 trophies??

9 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

They didn't synch =/
When i try to synch troph on ps network, i have an error message :/

But if i disconnect myself from psn and check my trophies offline, i can see the game ... so i guess it just need to be ok on sony's servers too !

There is probably a little issue with this game, as it is shown here on psnp as a vita only game ... and I think they automaticly get new games from sony's servers.

So probably an error about the ps4 version trophies that should be corrected fast :)

If you can't sync, the trophy list isn't in the PSN servers yet. As soon as the list goes live, you'll be able to sync your trophies.

• 8 months later...

at this time the problem is here , on vita the game never save my progress it's always reset to 0 when i back on the game...

7 month's later devellopers stay the problem , i am updated 1.01 and in the update i see a message is applied a problem for game save progress resolved , but nothing is resolved the game never do the save...

GG devellopers you broken my day.

20 minutes ago, Mouton33 said:

at this time the problem is here , on vita the game never save my progress it's always reset to 0 when i back on the game...

7 month's later devellopers stay the problem , i am updated 1.01 and in the update i see a message is applied a problem for game save progress resolved , but nothing is resolved the game never do the save...

GG devellopers you broken my day.

I've had that problem with my Vita i just kept the vita running and made sure its fully charged as if i close the game or no charge it will wipe out the save.

Hope this helps.

yes i try after my work one go to 0 to end without close the game , but if i have a crash or a bug it's reset my score to 0.

on PS4 color slayer i have close the game and when i back my progress is saved updated 1.01.

so i think the color slayer last update is 1.01 too...

i hope i can have the platinum in one go after my work.

but boring glitch.