Advise the next plat to the person above you

On 3/11/2017 at 5:50 PM, afc-razor-84 said:

Soma for 100% as its a fantastic game, and zombie easy plat with a few ultra rares?

Well I was planning on making a SOMA trophy my 7,000th trophy milestone so you'll soon get that wish :D

1 hour ago, Ditnopota said:

Tropico 5 baybee. Be the dictator you've always wanted to be. 100% its DLC while you're at it too

Do Murdered: Soul Suspect. That one's really easy to platinum.

6 minutes ago, PowerCoard said:

Dark69Knight I would suggest DMC Deviel May Cry it looks like a fun game if not a bit rapetative but you are super close to the platinum!

I Already Got The Plat For Both PS3 & PS4 Version As For You I Think Ratchet And Clank Are Great Choice

2 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

I Already Got The Plat For Both PS3 & PS4 Version As For You I Think Ratchet And Clank Are Great Choice

How about Horizon? It's such a neat game and a game where you don't need to do everything, read a guide or go out of your way to platinum. It was such a nice change of pace. 

Just now, Admiralvic said:

How about Horizon? It's such a neat game and a game where you don't need to do everything, read a guide or go out of your way to platinum. It was such a nice change of pace. 

Working On It With Ghost Recon As For You NIER:AUTOMATA  Or Uncharted 4

8 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

Whoever does me please dont say MVC3, I just cant do it and Mass Effect 3 I'm finishing up now.

Okay then... Arkham Knight deserves your attention.

Whoever does me: yes I know, I'll eventually do Arkham Knight as well :) Anything Assassin's Creed (except Chronicles) is on my to-do list as well.

I'm not a big completionist so I'm not going for plats that are super hard (Super Meat Boy), super grindy (inFAMOUS) or both (Transformers: Devastation).

16 minutes ago, TBostonFC said:

@TristanBrown17 Its hard for me to do Rocket League. I don't own it myself, so I have to wait till Im hanging out with my buddy again. But I do agree, its super easy, I just 500 hours on PC last night. :P That game is my life. But I'll try to get that done ASAP.

Alice Madness returns on the PS3! Easy plat and one of the most underrated games of all time!

• Like 2